FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Series not moved to folder series

<<

Troutking

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:08 am

Series not moved to folder series

As topic says. Not completley true, all are moved(copied) to this folder but not all of the seasons of the same show. In the meny after you choose movies, you then choose video. Then you have the option to choose series, but most of the seasons in a series do not show up there. I have a folder with a series that contains many seasons, but only a few are listed in series folder. All the series I have are represented in this "series folder" but all the seasons that belongs to the series are not showing up there. Makes no difference if I put all seasons of a show in one main series folder with the shows name. And I really like this function, because in the series folder the show and the last episode are marked with two stars, so that you can see what you watched the last time. Is the a tip to get this working 100%. I find everything in the folder "folders". Thanks.....

(Pew, that was quite a mouth full, english is not my first language... hope you understand what I'm asking about....)
TV: Samsung UE40C8705
FW: T-VALDEUC-3007.1
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:42 am

Re: Series not moved to folder series

Your episode file have to follow naming convention as described here: http://www.serviio.org/index.php?option ... icle&id=12
<<

Troutking

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Series not moved to folder series

Aha! Got it. Thx.
TV: Samsung UE40C8705
FW: T-VALDEUC-3007.1

Return to Samsung