Post Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:49 am

Stuttering while playing

Hello everybody,
I hope someone can help me with this.

I'm using Serviio for quite a while now on my computer to stream mkv files to my Samsung UE32EH6030 television.
Normally everything works fine but since last saturday i have some issues while streaming to my television.

I have download two new movies and both movies i can select and it plays without problems for a couple of minutes (lets say 10 till 15)
After that the movie starts to stutter (serviio tries to buffer/load the file every second) and the sound also starts to stutter.
After a couple of seconds the movie is stopped and i get an error (if i'm not mistaking that file contains unsupported/missing files) and the next movie in the folder is automaticly started.
If i open the movie again and i skipp to the part where it started to stutter the movie suddenly plays without any problem and after a couple of minutes it begins to stutter again.
Movies that i have downloaded earlier don't have that problem and play without any problem.

Does anybody perhaps know what the problem could be ?
i don't see any comment on the website, where i downloaded the movie, of other people having the same problem.
I never had this kind of problem till last saturday and it could be coincidence but i think it's strange that i have it suddenly with two new movies.