FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Serviio + Acestream + SmartTV

<<

Cabeza2000

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:57 pm

Serviio + Acestream + SmartTV

I have been using Serviio as my media server for a few months and I love it. But today was my first time trying to get a video stream to work. So far no luck.

I expended a few hours already, read all the forum posts about AceStream I could, and many online guides around. But somehow I still cannot manage to stream to my Serviio Online folder in my Smart TV (neither to the MediaBrowser).

1. AceStream is working fine and I get to see streams on my PC.

2. My streaming link is http://localhost:8902/tv.asf and is working fine.

3. I go to Serviio Console, then Library, then Online Sources. Then I do everything by the books. Select Source type = Live Stream, add the above link, set the remaining settings (video, display name and thumbnail). Even click on "Check stream URL" and get a green V.

4. Stop the server and restart the server.

5. Go to my Smart TV or MediaBrowser but the ONLINE folder is empty, I do not see anything there.

My Samsung TV is an UE40H6200. The profile in use is the Samsung TV EF series.

My Serviio version is 1.5.2.

I have not seen many posts about this in the current year, so either everyone gave up or people got to solve this somehow.

I see on the REPO that someone also posted about not being able to see rtsp streams on the online folder (source: https://bitbucket.org/xnejp03/serviio/i ... dification)

One of the newest post that I see about a problem similar to mine is here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17639 (but it was not resolved).

I checked the Serviio logs but there is nothing there that appears to be wrong.

Anyway, in short, I would love to hear ideas about how this can be resolved (not the same to see acestream streams from the couch in front of the TV than on a computer chair)

Thanks in advance!
<<

Cabeza2000

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:41 am

Re: Serviio + Acestream + SmartTV

No ideas?
<<

copperfield

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:23 am

Re: Serviio + Acestream + SmartTV

Hi, all exactly equal. It doesn't appear me the source of the links of Acestream, while that appears of sopcast (but it doesn't load the miniature although in the console of Serviio has planned an url).
Have you solved?

Return to Samsung