FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How to access to shared folder from JU7000 menù???

<<

palli.90

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:54 pm

How to access to shared folder from JU7000 menù???

Hi everyone,

I have a Samsung UE40JU7000 and I have configured a Serviio server on my desktop and I am sharing a folder. However, I configure on the server my TV with the H series profile, but I am not able to access from my TV to it. I dont find the field in the menù. I am able to access to the server to the browser TV, but I need to get Flash Player.

Is it possible to access to my shared folder directly from the Tv menù without pass through the web browser?

Thank all!
<<

palli.90

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:03 pm

Re: How to access to shared folder from JU7000 menù???

Ok,
I solve, i don't why, now I can see the server on "my contents"...ok
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:40 pm

Re: How to access to shared folder from JU7000 menù???

I have the JU7100, but I believe the menus are likely the same.

When you select the source button, your Serviio computer should appear across the top of the screen, along with the other possible options, such as a BD player on an HDMI input.

Once you select the Serviio source, you now see whatever you have configured on the presentation panel of the Serviio Console on your computer. By default, all three types of media are displayed (video, audio & pictures), along with all sub-options under each. For video, I usually only show titles, movies, series, last added and playlists. Serviio will only display media under these that it recognizes as playable on your TV, based on your selected profile. If you are using the H profile, you should see any MKV, MP4, MPG, TS, M2TS, etc. without issue. I can also see my WTV files, as the profile recognizes these should be transcoded.

What sort of files do you have that are not appearing?
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents

Return to Samsung