FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[SOLVED] Serviio worked now wont

<<

mvettas

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:33 am

[SOLVED] Serviio worked now wont

Hey all, fanastic product, but i am having issues with my networked TV seeing Serviio, my current tv is picked up by the serviio console in the device list, and when i run vuze my tv's source finds vuze which is running on the same networked pc as serviio, however serviio is not appearing on the tv, i originally had ip issues with serviio and added 192.168.0.15 as the default ip which soled that problem, now months later after a move from one room to another serviio just wont appear on the tv source list, any assistance would be great, to note, this pc was originally connected to the network via ethernet cable, now it is via wireless so not sure if thats the issue , but as i said the tv picks up vuze from the same pc.

cheers
michael
<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 am

Re: Serviio worked now wont

If you have the old ip address in the bound box, Serviio will still try and use that IP address and not the wireless Network IP address. change the IP address to the new wireless one and it should be working again. If you want to post your serviio.log file, we can look over it and see if there is anything else that could be causing the problem.
Mark
Beta Tester Group
http://www.serviidb.com Online media resource repository

Netgear EVA2000 | Samsung BD-D5300 | XBOX 360 | Windows 7 | Mint Debian 12 | Raxz Maxx
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

mvettas

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Thx moltra worked perfectly , I wasn't sure what ip to put in there so had the ip of the tv not the serviio pc
<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:03 pm

NP glad we could help you get it working.
Mark
Beta Tester Group
http://www.serviidb.com Online media resource repository

Netgear EVA2000 | Samsung BD-D5300 | XBOX 360 | Windows 7 | Mint Debian 12 | Raxz Maxx
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging

Return to Samsung