Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:18 am

three problems with serviio on Acer for Bravia

Hi @ all,
since yesterday, I'm using serviio 042 and need to say I'm happy with the possibility now to view divx files on my Sony Bravia (latest firmware) stored on my Acer H340 (MS WHS). In parallel, I have Twonky installed and this is working nearly fine for DVD files and ts-files from my Dreambox. Now I have three problems and the answers here did not help me sufficiently...

My first problem is: serviio does not display the ts-files and the dvd-files in the XMB on the Bravia. Even mp3 and pictures are not possible.
Directory structure is: share (video/photo/musik) containing subfolders (example share video: divx, dreambox, dvds; example photo: 1 folder per year with several subfolders depending on the event where the photographies were shot). Could the structure be the problem? The Bravia shows a kind of "nothing to display" message.

My second problem is ffmpeg. The task is still running after I stopped playing the file, but the size of the temp transcoding does not increas, so I do not know the reason why ffmpeg is still running at 50% cpu...

My third problem is: Audio track. Some of the divx files have a second audio track, for exaple english and german. Playing divx with the Bravia, I have no chance to choose the audio track, I only play what serviio decides as the audio track...

Thanks for help!

Timo