FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

sony bdv-e370 problem-Please wait message

<<

vbobea

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:51 am

sony bdv-e370 problem-Please wait message

Hi there

I have a sony bdv-e370 system and I encounter following problem. When I am watching movie from BL or HDD connected to the USB, system become freezes.
No command from remote control is working... than I turn off and the BL remain in stuck "PLEASE WAIT " phase...nothing happened just Please wait is showing on the BL front.

If I let the system 2-3 h off than is working for a while, than problem occur again...the annoying Please wait.
I tried all combination , unplug power cable, wait more than 10 min ... turn on...just Please wait.

Please let me know if one of you had the similar problem...or is time to bring the system back to the seller.

Thank you
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Re: sony bdv-e370 problem-Please wait message

This forum is for supporting the SERVIIO dlna application NOT sony bd players themselves if you are having issue with teh player itself you will need to tlk to sony tech support, there contact details will be in your manual....
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

Illico

DLNA master

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Re: sony bdv-e370 problem-Please wait message

vbobea wrote:Please let me know if one of you had the similar problem...or is time to bring the system back to the seller.

Sorry, but I don't know this problem.
I could not help you.
Illico
Sony 2010 KDL-46EX501 | BDP-S373 | SMP-N100 | Windows 8-i7 | Network DD HD-CE1.5TLU2 | Livebox2-UHD86 | ServiiDroid | ServiiGo | BubbleUPnP
Serviio beta tester - Moderator

Return to Sony