FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Please help Sony Bravia

<<

marcthomas34

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:21 pm

Please help Sony Bravia

Please can someone help i am at the end of my wits tether i have bought a sony bravia 3d 55 inch smart tv on saturday and its about to go back if i cant fix this its driven me mad for 5 days!

on the serviio system on the pc it has IP 192.168.0.3 and it has a green light when i conntect to the TV video app it shows servio is offline and a new device appears in servio on my pc with has an orange light and says IP 192.168.0.5

it seems that all my devices my Myclous sony tv pc all have different ip addresses how do i make them all one so that it works?

Serviio wont show at all inside the music application on sony which renders my tv useless it wont play my video or music files and this was the whole reason i spent the money that i did on the tv

please does someone know the solution to get my tv to work with the server i am very little knowledgeable with The internet and technology so please speak in easy terms

Thanks in advance for any help to help me fix this
<<

marcthomas34

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:21 pm

Re: Please help Sony Bravia

came here for help guess that isn't going to happen from the people on here!

thanks!!!!
<<

Lowlander

DLNA master

Post Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:40 am

Re: Please help Sony Bravia

First of all, on a given network all devices have to have unique IP addresses. If you assign the same address twice or "make it all one", communication will come to a grinding halt.

If you are patient enough, please read the basic Serviio guides about assigning profiles to devices and give your Bravia another chance.

Have a nice one
Low
| Serviio Pro 1.6 (Win Server 2008 R2, Athlon 240e, 4GB RAM, 6TB HDD) |
| Sony KDL-42W829B | Sony KDL-24EX320 | Yamaha BD-S677 | assorted iDevices |

Return to Sony