Post Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:05 pm

BDP-S470 won't random play music continuously

First time poster :)

I've been using Serviio to watch basic home videos from my windows home server v1 on my TV upstairs by way of a Sony BDP-S470 that is connected by wire to my home network. For the most part, no issues, but I don't think I use it as heavily for video serving as some folks here do. Recently, I've been using the random folder to play music, with limited success. The music is all on WHS drives, all MP3 or M4A format created by ripping CDs with Itunes. While listening, Sometimes I'll get through one song, sometimes 10, then suddenly, the playback stops. I've finally taken the time to capture a log and have attached it here.

I freshly started Serviio, then on the BDP-S470, I selected music > random > "07 Come in alone.m4a" from the top of the list. You'll see this around 16:28 in the log. The next track to play was "WPLJ.m4a". Both played seamlessly, no hiccups. Once WPLJ was over, the random play stopped. I see several "socket write errors" in the log, but am not sure what this means, even after reviewing search results. I also looked through patters' 2010 BDP write up, but didn't see anything I should be doing special there, either.

Anyone got any thoughts?
Attachments
Copy of serviio.log
(253.22 KiB) Downloaded 313 times