FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

LG not "SMART TV" problem

<<

luiznunes

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:37 pm

LG not "SMART TV" problem

I,
I have a LG 42LA6130, without SmartTv cababilities.
And I am going crazy, because I already serched during 4 days to find a solution and I cannot belive that I am the only one with this problem.
See if anyone can help me with this:
I am trying to stream a 3d mkv ile to the LG TV. in this case the remte control of the tv remains disabled. so I cannot change to 3D mode on the TV and the TV doesn't auto detect the 3d.So I have a SBS vídeo with 2 images. I already tryied with many files..
If I use the TV to browse then I can choose the 3D mode with the remote, but the idea was to use the GUI of the PMS..
<<

luiznunes

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:23 pm

Re: LG not "SMART TV" problem

anyone? :cry:
<<

Iveky

DLNA master

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:28 pm

gui of PMS?
<<

DevXen

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:49 pm

luiznunes wrote:I,
I have a LG 42LA6130, without SmartTv cababilities.
And I am going crazy, because I already serched during 4 days to find a solution and I cannot belive that I am the only one with this problem.
See if anyone can help me with this:
I am trying to stream a 3d mkv ile to the LG TV. in this case the remte control of the tv remains disabled. so I cannot change to 3D mode on the TV and the TV doesn't auto detect the 3d.So I have a SBS vídeo with 2 images. I already tryied with many files..
If I use the TV to browse then I can choose the 3D mode with the remote, but the idea was to use the GUI of the PMS..

I have found that LG only doesn't allow 3D on any of the apps. but it should have the SmartShare option to allow you to stream in 3D. or even the PS3 on an HDMI Input works as well.

Return to LG