FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DLNA problem: playback jumps to the next video

<<

EvSasha

Serviio newbie

Post Sun May 31, 2015 7:49 am

DLNA problem: playback jumps to the next video

I have a problem with the DLNA server. From time to time when playing video on the TV LG, playback jumps to the next video.

I tried to enable and disable transcoding, tried to disable IGMP proxy on the router, tried to connect the TV on WI-FI.
Nothing helps.

I use a router Zyxel Keenetic Ultra, TV LG 47LA660V-ZA + SmartShare app, NAS Thekus n2310 + Serviio 1.4.1.2 for PPC.

I tried set debug log by this this instruction, and now my Serviio don't write log at all.
I post the last working log.

Upd.:
Configure a log, I will soon lay out. Built-in file manager messed up the configuration file for editing.

Please tell me where to find the cause of this problem. Sorry for my English.
Attachments
12.24.55_serviio.log
(Filtered log) Playback jumps to the next video ~12:24:55
(485.92 KiB) Downloaded 494 times
11.47.40_serviio.log
Playback jumps to the next video ~11:47:40
(495.88 KiB) Downloaded 482 times
serviio.log
Normal serviio log
(255.68 KiB) Downloaded 480 times
<<

EvSasha

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: DLNA problem: playback jumps to the next video

Resolved.

The problem has been very low performance CPU (Thecus n2310). Update Plex library or other server CPU load of 95%, sometimes Plex Media Server CPU load of 99%. UPNP service also could load the processor by 99% (developers, i pay your attention to it!). When several of these events coincided case of disconnection and playback to jump to the next video file.
Serviio too hard for this CPU.

Solution.
1- disable UPNP
2- disable Plex. It is interesting that by simply disable from the menu application process remains hanging, had to be removed entirely.
3 - now i use Minidlna media server, it does not load the processor when upgrading a library of over 90%. The library is updated more quickly because it does not load covers and other media information. Media server CPU load never something more than 1-2%.

CPU utilization was looking through the "top". A mistake by losing the connection debugger log.

Return to LG