I've downloaded few 4k & HDR sample videos but some of them not showing up on TV's media browser. Few pointers:
* Content shows up fine in Serviio's web media browser.
* Movies added after them also shows up on TV, so I don't think that's DB issue.
* Same files plays fine on the same TV media browser when copied to a USB memory stick.
* When checking with VLC I've noticed problematic files does not have resolution & frame rate information unless played.
* All files using the same video (h.265/hevc) codec, containers also similar and all supported.
* I have 4 files and one of them showing up fine, listed as follows:
Life_of_ Pi_draft_Ultra-HD_HDR.mp4 => works fine
LG_4K_View-the-Feeling.mp4 => not showing up
LG Demo DolbyVision Trailer.mkv => not showing up
LG Demo DolbyVision Comparison.mkv => not showing up
All files download from the following source location:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxFV ... ldZaGtaVm8
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxFV ... Gl4eVRWS2M
So, in short files are compatible with the TV and plays fine. Serviio also has it in it's database but not sending the information to the tv (or tv is not reading it).