FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

MAX 200 movies displayed, BUT on Win7 64 Ultimate

<<

|ZUTI|

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 am

MAX 200 movies displayed, BUT on Win7 64 Ultimate

Hey.

I've encountered this issue recently that my movie collection only shows 200 movies on the list (10 pages, 20 movies per page). After googling I found out that it's win10 DLNA implementation to be blamed for this. Since I use dedicated machine for DLNA streaming I just went and dumped win10 installation and reverted back to clean Win7 64bit, Ultimate version with SP1 and all other updates installed (so, fully updated).

These are the threads that I found regarding this:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19289
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Fo ... progeneral

Anyhow, to my surprise, I still only see 10 pages of movies on the TV! No idea why as I'm pretty sure that before switching from W8.1 to W10 (went pretty much automatically) I was seeing movies starting with A and B on the list :D And that collection was not updated much recently.

So, the question is: what could cause this on Win7 installation? Is the TV to blame (LG 47LE5500 - I believe is the model)? I doubt it as I am pretty sure (not 100% as I wasn't paying attention to this until I started missing the movies on the list). Anything I could try?

Thanks for any kind of hint or help.

PS: oh, I have tried this on 2 versions of Serviio: 1.4.2.1 and latest. Didn't go any older. I doubt it that it would make any difference.
<<

|ZUTI|

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:57 am

Re: MAX 200 movies displayed, BUT on Win7 64 Ultimate

Well, did some more tests today with different versions of windows 7, with and wihtouh SP1, different versions of Serviio and the same results. When browsing folder I only get a total of MAX 10 pages, so, 200 folders. But when searching for movies from "Movies" option in the DLNA menu, I get 14 folders, that is ALL the movies. So, I have no idea wheather this is DLNA implementation "problem" on Windows, Serviio or just my LG tv :D

At least Movies option shows me everything.

Return to LG