FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My Panasonic TC-L42E5/ Serviio 3.1 UI too small

<<

Rocks911

Streaming enthusiast

Post Thu May 22, 2014 1:51 pm

My Panasonic TC-L42E5/ Serviio 3.1 UI too small

Hey,

Could someone shed some light on how to resize the UI on my Panasonic TV?

This TV (Panasonic TC-L42E5) is in the bedroom about 10' away and when I'm navigating for content the text and thumbs are almost unreadable, just very little (might have to do with getting older too, but really just too small for these old eyes) while the screen itself is 42" and more than adequate for viewing.

The Panasonic is connected into my home network running W7 64 bit with FIOS

Is there a way to adjust the text size, but maybe more importantly is there a way to increase the size of the thumbs displayed?
Also, a larger "recently added" capacity would be nice, I prefer to just scroll through all my content in the order I added it (probably the odd one out on that preference) but the current configuration only allows the display of a few of my recently added content.

I love this program, use it all the time, have for years.
Thanks for any help.
<<

DenyAll

DLNA master

Post Fri May 23, 2014 11:12 am

Re: My Panasonic TC-L42E5/ Serviio 3.1 UI too small

I don't believe there is anyway to adjust the text or thumbnail size as this is controlled by the TV (and I haven't seen any options for this on the TV itself), but I'd be happy if somebody knows how to do it. Each brand of TV does it differently.

As for the number of recent added content - you can adjust it in the Presentation tab in Serviio Console, change the Number of items in Dynamic Category to what you would like.
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera FX800A | Panasonic Viera CS610A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 10 | Serviio 1.10.1 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.
<<

Rocks911

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon May 26, 2014 2:01 pm

Re: My Panasonic TC-L42E5/ Serviio 3.1 UI too small

DenyAll wrote:As for the number of recent added content - you can adjust it in the Presentation tab in Serviio Console, change the Number of items in Dynamic Category to what you would like.

Thanks for that, I dont know how I missed it.

Very helpful.

Return to Panasonic