FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SC-BTT880 somefiles greyed out - especially MKV

<<

Ramrunner

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:27 am

SC-BTT880 somefiles greyed out - especially MKV

Hey guys, I'm running Serviio 1.4.1.2.5.4 on a Thecus N7700PRO. Works great with my Samsung Smart TV 100% fine. Plays everything. Now, with the 880, even though it supports the exact same codecs, AND if I attach my NAS as a network drive I can actually play everything also no problems, if I access Serviio on that device, the MKV files and a few others are greyed out. Clicking on them gives "Cannot play".

I have a feeling there's something in the Viera 2013 profile the BTT880 does not like.

Now, even though I've been in IT for a while and class myself as relatively technical, I've had a look at the profiles.xml, and under the Panasoniv Viera 2013 section in particular, but I have no idea what may need changing to make this work.

Any clues? The SC-BTT880 is in a family of all-in-one BluRay/Home Theatre/DLNA products so I'm guessing people who've bought the other models may in fact have come across these problems also. How did you resolve it?

Thanks in advance for any help possible.
<<

DenyAll

DLNA master

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:58 am

Re: SC-BTT880 somefiles greyed out - especially MKV

The Panasonic Viera 2013 profile was targeted at Viera TV's, not the Panasonic range of BluRay Players. Try other profiles - what happens when you use the Generic Profile?
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera FX800A | Panasonic Viera CS610A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 10 | Serviio 1.10.1 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.

Return to Panasonic