FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Panasonic thp-50vt20a only able to play avi

<<

mustardbullet

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 am

Panasonic thp-50vt20a only able to play avi

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been answered, but i have been scowering forums for quite some time. Currently, i have gotten the furthest with serviio, so thought i would give the forums a go.

Enough blowing wind up the proverbial, currently i am able to get serviio working but only with .avi files. From what i have read i should be able to get this working with multiple file formats. I have a mate working with me on this and he said he has tried a couple of different profiles, but doenst really understand what he is changing in the xml file.

Has anyone else got this box and has it working well?

Thanks for your time.

Cheers
<<

macro_man

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Re: Panasonic thp-50vt20a only able to play avi

hi
i am quite new to Serviio as well. so please take what i say with a pinch of salt....
i have had this problem with my linux(ubuntu) box. it was sorted once i had a properly configured FFMpeg on the box.

it might be helpful if you provide a bit more detail about your setup. is it a linux and windows OS? etc.
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: Panasonic thp-50vt20a only able to play avi

macro_man wrote:hi
i am quite new to Serviio as well. so please take what i say with a pinch of salt....
i have had this problem with my linux(ubuntu) box. it was sorted once i had a properly configured FFMpeg on the box.

it might be helpful if you provide a bit more detail about your setup. is it a linux and windows OS? etc.

what he said :) need more information beofre being able to help.
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging

Return to Panasonic