FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't see files or subdirectories.

<<

Alext

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Can't see files or subdirectories.

Hi guys! I have a Panasonic Viera TC-P50ST30.

I have Serviio 0.6.2 installed on Windows 7 Familly Edition Premium.

I follow all the steps to setup Serviio. I add the directories in the library for movies, jpgs, mp3, etc... I use the Panasonic Viera profil and from the TV I can connect to the server and see the folders, but they all looks empty. I also put the root of my drive as the file to share and I can see it, but can't see any subdirectories. It's like Serviio gives acces to the directory I'm asking for but not what's inside it... Someone knows why??
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Re: Can't see files or subdirectories.

Alext wrote:Hi guys! I have a Panasonic Viera TC-P50ST30.

I have Serviio 0.6.2 installed on Windows 7 Familly Edition Premium.

I follow all the steps to setup Serviio. I add the directories in the library for movies, jpgs, mp3, etc... I use the Panasonic Viera profil and from the TV I can connect to the server and see the folders, but they all looks empty. I also put the root of my drive as the file to share and I can see it, but can't see any subdirectories. It's like Serviio gives acces to the directory I'm asking for but not what's inside it... Someone knows why??

library building is not instant you have to wait for serviio to index your library.
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

Alext

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Cerberus wrote:library building is not instant you have to wait for serviio to index your library.

Thanks for the fast reply Cerberu! I read that in the FAQ but I did it for something like 2 hours... it is normal to not show it yet?
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Alext wrote:
Cerberus wrote:library building is not instant you have to wait for serviio to index your library.

Thanks for the fast reply Cerberu! I read that in the FAQ but I did it for something like 2 hours... it is normal to not show it yet?

can be, you did tick the correct tick box's in teh console yer and click save ?
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

Alext

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Yes. I'll wait few hours and see. Thanks for the help.
<<

Mani

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Hi Guys and Galls,

I seem to have a problem accessing serviio via my TV. I have a Panasonic TX-P46ST30E with viera software. I have installed Serviio on my laptop, I see the IP of my TV (even labeled it as my TV in 'status'). I have connected my TV with my router with a gigabit cable.

Can anyone explain (in simple steps) how I can acces the (movie) files I have put into Serviio?

Kind regards,

Mani

Return to Panasonic