FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Java SE Embedded and Serviio

<<

bengio

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:23 pm

Java SE Embedded and Serviio

Hi. After the last update of DSM on my DS231J (5.2-5592 Update 2), the system showed me a alert of Java upgrade...
but in the usually page of Oracle for the download all is changed (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/ ... index.html) i don't find JAVA SE EMbedded 7 file for my DS213J
Now i have tihis problem: when i try to play mkw H264 file Serviio on my Sony bluray, Serviio shows "corrupted file or unplayable". The same file before upgrade was played.
After i tried to unistall ad install Java SE Embedded 7 (ejre-7u75-fcs-b13-linux-arm-vfp-sflt-client_headless-18_dec_2014) but Serviio shows the same problem ("corrupted file or unplayable")
I tried to unistalla Vers. 7 and installal Java Se Embedded 8 (ejdk-8u51-linux-arm-sflt.gz) but Serviio shows the same problem ("corrupted file or unplayable")...
I'm not sure that the error "corrupted file or unplayable" is caused by Java...but it was shows after the alert of java upgrade request
Someone can please help me?
thks

4 august: I have re-installa Serviio, in the first time seems all functioned, but after Serviio Server Console upgrade library with all film e series (300) the problem return (impossible to play h264 and avi go loveless…)
ServiiGo beta tester
<<

patters

DLNA master

Post Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:24 pm

Re: Java SE Embedded and Serviio

Sorry for the very long time it's taken for me to respond (I haven't visited here much recently) - but I suspect that the issue may be that you have enabled burning of subtitles into the video stream in the Delivery settings in the Serviio Console. I have noticed that the FFmpeg included in Serviio 1.4.1.2 for Synology has broken font support which would account for the problem you are seeing.
LG OLED55B8PLA | PS4 Pro | Xbox One S | Synology DS214play
Serviio 2.1 package for Synology NAS - with limited hardware transcoding support!
<<

bengio

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:33 pm

Re: Java SE Embedded and Serviio

Thanks Patters for reply. I have temporarily suspended the use of Serviio waiting for 1.5.2 version for Synology NAS. Bye

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk
ServiiGo beta tester

Return to NAS installation