FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

undefined function curl_init line 44

<<

oikon

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:41 pm

undefined function curl_init line 44

while starting serviio web service on my synology ds411+II the integrated server window gives the following error message.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /volume1/web/serviio/lib/RestRequest.inc.php on line 44

What can I do? Does anyone know how to fix it?

The service onece run fine but without knowing what I've done all for a sudden I can't access the service-window any more.
Serviio itself is running fine and serving all the data to the media-player.

Thanks for your help.
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Re: undefined function curl_init line 44

oikon wrote:while starting serviio web service on my synology ds411+II the integrated server window gives the following error message.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /volume1/web/serviio/lib/RestRequest.inc.php on line 44

The service onece run fine but without knowing what I've done all for a sudden I can't access the service-window any more.

Thanks for your help.

the third party webui ???
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

oikon

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:59 am

Cerberus wrote:
oikon wrote:while starting serviio web service on my synology ds411+II the integrated server window gives the following error message.

Thanks for your help.

you are right - may be I should have post it under "Third-party tools integration"

What more do you need for help?
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:03 pm

oikon wrote:
Cerberus wrote:

Thanks for your help.

you are right - may be I should have post it under "Third-party tools integration"

What more do you need for help?

Leave it with me will fire an email off to the dev of that project and see what he says..

i currently have 3 question on hold for users here about teh webui and havent had reple from him in few days..
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

bifrost.sk

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:18 pm

exactly same problem here...
(ds211j dsm 3,1)
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Sent: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:59 am
To: Cerberus
Re: Web UI

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply - I have missed the forum notification.
PHP WebUI requires cURL extension installed - it won't work without it, sorry.

oikon wrote:
while starting serviio web service on my synology ds411+II the integrated server window gives the following error message.

Thanks for your help.

so in short install cURL on teh device and it will work :)
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

<<

pilothaz

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:48 pm

I have serviio installed and cURL using unionfs virtual drive for usr/local and /var folders...

How could I have this setup for pointing to that directory to have this working?
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:55 pm

pilothaz wrote:I have serviio installed and cURL using unionfs virtual drive for usr/local and /var folders...

How could I have this setup for pointing to that directory to have this working?

its the curl extention you need not curl itself :) what version of linux is running on the NAS if its unbuntu then command is

Code:
sudo apt-get install php5-curl
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

<<

pilothaz

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:16 pm

I am running it on a freeNAS box so, unix. Would be an pkg_add context. Will look it up when I am home.

Cerberus wrote:
pilothaz wrote:I have serviio installed and cURL using unionfs virtual drive for usr/local and /var folders...

its the curl extention you need not curl itself :) what version of linux is running on the NAS if its unbuntu then command is

Code:
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:09 pm

pilothaz wrote:I am running it on a freeNAS box so, unix. Would be an pkg_add context. Will look it up when I am home.

Cerberus wrote:

Code:

ah ok thanks i wasnt sure so your command would be this

Code:
pkg_add -r php5-curl

http://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/freen ... =15&t=2085 may also help you out as they take about how to setup Curl on freeNAS :)
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Return to NAS installation