FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PACKAGE: Serviio 2.1 - Synology NAS, with HW transcoding!

<<

Illico

DLNA master

Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:58 am

Re: PACKAGE: Serviio 0.6 for Synolgy NAS (ARM & Intel) + Web

zip wrote:great stuff, Pat

Yes great, If I device to buy a NAS, I will probably look at Synology system now ;)
Illico
Sony 2010 KDL-46EX501 | BDP-S373 | SMP-N100 | Windows 8-i7 | Network DD HD-CE1.5TLU2 | Livebox2-UHD86 | ServiiDroid | ServiiGo | BubbleUPnP
Serviio beta tester - Moderator
<<

patters

DLNA master

Post Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:45 pm

sea wrote:Cool! If I've installed the old way, what'd be the best way to take advantage of the new system so that we get notified of package updates? Full uninstall/reinstall?

If you add the repo to Package Center it should offer an Update button on Serviio. Library and plugins are preserved. Can you let me know if that works? If you're not offered the update, you can install the repo but manually update to the version on my download page which then has a version number which the package manager is ok with going forward.
LG OLED55B8PLA | PS4 Pro | Xbox One S | Synology DS214play
Serviio 2.1 package for Synology NAS - with limited hardware transcoding support!
<<

sea

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:00 am

patters wrote:If you add the repo to Package Center it should offer an Update button on Serviio. Library and plugins are preserved. Can you let me know if that works?

Yep, worked. Update button appeared, downloaded and installed itself fine. Getting it restarted didn't work first go for some reason (could see the serviio process hitting the cpu really hard, but nothing was showing up in the log). Left it for a day, tried restarting, seems to be fine. Nice!
<<

m3digi

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:47 am

Hi everyone, I'm running Servio 0.6 on my Synology DS409slim to do DLNA streaming to my Sony Bravia NX 2011. I've gotten it set up, but I frequently get messages saying that the server is not accessible. It seems to happen whenever Serviio is performing library updates.

I am looking for suggestions on how to optimize Serviio on my NAS. So far I have changed Java memory usage to 96MB since my NAS has 128MB. Are there any optimizations I can make in order to make Serviio perform more reliably as a DLNA media server?

I also need clarification on automatic monitoring of folders for updates vs automatic library updates. Are they linked. What does a library refresh do? What is a recommended interval for library refreshes?

Additionally, I saw mention of using a Blu-Ray player as a renderer for certain media types since many NAS devices don't have the CPU power to transcode video. Can someone elaborate on this. I have purchased a Panasonic Blu-Ray DMP-BDT110 player. Would the rendering be done through the Panasonic itself? I don't believe the Panasonic supports Xvid. It would be very nice if it did, however. If that solution doesn't work, I'll probably purchase a Mac Mini and play my media through Plex.
<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:43 am

Mark
Beta Tester Group
http://www.serviidb.com Online media resource repository

Netgear EVA2000 | Samsung BD-D5300 | XBOX 360 | Windows 7 | Mint Debian 12 | Raxz Maxx
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

Tigon32

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 pm

I've tried, and failed, to install Serviio on the DS712+ using the installation guide.

The problem is the Java installation. I tried both the Java 6 installer using (ejre-1_6_0_30-fcs-b12-linux-i586-headless-10_nov_2011.tar.gz) and the Java 7 installer using (ejre-7u2-fcs-b13-linux-i586-headless-22_nov_2011.tar.gz) combined with Synology NAS GPL Source (gcc420_glibc236_pineview.tgz). Both installs fine but none of them starts.

Am I doing something wrong or will this be corrected via a future fix?
<<

patters

DLNA master

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:42 am

Re: PACKAGE: Serviio 0.6.1 for Synolgy NAS (ARM & Intel)

New version out - updated to Serviio 0.6.1. See first post.
Serviio 2.1 package for Synology NAS - with limited hardware transcoding support!
<<

markdark

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi,

I just installed Serviio 0.6.1 on my Synology NAS 211j with DSM 3.2-1955. I want to use Serviio als a replace MediaServer for the standard Media Server on the NAS. The installation went correct (followed guide on this site: http://pcloadletter.co.uk/2012/01/25/se ... o-package/.

Installed Java SE Embedded and after that installed Serviio. When it started I changed the ‘Transcoded files location’ to /volume1/@tmp and I disabled ‘Generate thumbnails for local videos’. I also added the standard folders '/volume1/music', '/volume1/video' and '/volume1/photo' to the library of Serviio, but no files are indexed and shown on my PS3! I tried to force a rescan, but no files are showing up.

I am a bit stuck now! Can you please advise?

Mark
<<

patters

DLNA master

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Did you make sure that the user 'serviio' has read access to those shared folders?
<<

markdark

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:54 am

patters wrote:Did you make sure that the user 'serviio' has read access to those shared folders?

I have chmodded the complete folders to 777:
chmod -R 777 /volume1/video /volume1/music /volume1/photo

But only 1 film is indexed, all the rest is not indexed. This one film that is indexed has no different user or rights than the rest.

Mark
<<

ammadeus

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:14 am

Hello, I succesfully installed Serviio on my Synology 211j.
It recognized desired video folder and I can play FullHD video on my
Panasonic TX-L42E30E.

However, I am having problems with streaming content.
I tried HD channels and picture stutters a lot, I also can't hear any sound.
My Internet speed is around 5 Megabits, so it shouldn't be a problem.
I made my TV the rendering device.

Any suggestions?
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:44 pm

ammadeus wrote:Hello, I succesfully installed Serviio on my Synology 211j.
It recognized desired video folder and I can play FullHD video on my
Panasonic TX-L42E30E.

However, I am having problems with streaming content.
I tried HD channels and picture stutters a lot, I also can't hear any sound.
My Internet speed is around 5 Megabits, so it shouldn't be a problem.
I made my TV the rendering device.

Any suggestions?

have you tried the new pansonic profiles ?

Code:
Profile id="24" name="Panasonic Viera With AVI Support" extendsProfileId="1">
        <ContentDirectoryMessageBuilder>org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.PacketVideoDLNAMessageBuilder</ContentDirectoryMessageBuilder>
        <SubtitlesMimeType>text/srt</SubtitlesMimeType>
        <MediaFormatProfiles>
           <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/divx">AVI</MediaFormatProfile>
        </MediaFormatProfiles>
        <Transcoding>
      <!-- Transcode h264 videos with profile level > 4.1 to mpegts with ac3 audio -->
      <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetVCodec="mpeg2video" targetACodec="ac3" >
         <Matches container="avi" vCodec="h264" profile="high" levelGreaterThan="4.2" />
         <Matches container="avi" vCodec="h264" profile="main" levelGreaterThan="4.2" />
         <Matches container="mp4" vCodec="h264" profile="high" levelGreaterThan="4.2" />
         <Matches container="mp4" vCodec="h264" profile="main" levelGreaterThan="4.2" />
         <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="h264" profile="high" levelGreaterThan="4.2" />
         <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="h264" profile="main" levelGreaterThan="4.2" />
      </Video>
           <!-- remux VORBIS/FLAC/LPCM in MKV/MP4 to AC3 -->
           <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetACodec="ac3" >
              <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="h264" aCodec="flac" />
              <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="h264" aCodec="vorbis" />
              <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="h264" aCodec="truehd" />
              <Matches container="mp4" vCodec="h264" aCodec="lpcm"/>
              <Matches container="mp4" vCodec="h264" aCodec="aac"/>
              <Matches container="3gp" vCodec="h264" />
           </Video>
           <!-- Remux MPEG-TS with no transcoding -->
           <Video targetContainer="mpegts">
              <Matches container="avi" vCodec="h264" />
              <Matches container="mp4" vCodec="h264" />
              <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="mpeg2video"/>
           </Video>
           <!-- Remux WTV files to MPEG-PS with no transcoding-->
           <Video targetContainer="mpeg">
              <Matches container="wtv" />
           </Video>
           <!-- unsupported codecs will be transcoded into mpeg-ts, mpeg2 video and ac3 audio -->
           <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetVCodec="mpeg2video" targetACodec="ac3">           
              <Matches container="avi" vCodec="mjpeg" />
              <Matches container="avi" vCodec="dvvideo" />
              <Matches container="mp4" vCodec="mjpeg" />
              <Matches container="mp4" vCodec="mpeg4" />
         <Matches container="mpeg" vCodec="mpeg1video" />
         <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="mpeg4" />
              <Matches container="asf" />
              <Matches container="flv" />
              <Matches container="ogg" />
              <Matches container="3gp" />
           </Video>
           <!-- unsupported audio will be transcoded into lpcm audio -->
           <Audio targetContainer="lpcm">
              <Matches container="flac" />
              <Matches container="ogg" />
              <Matches container="asf" />
              <Matches container="adts" />
           </Audio>
        </Transcoding>     
    </Profile>

add to bottom of profiles.xml file ( the one on the NAS ) and then restart serviio, now select the new profile for your devie in teh console and try again. :)
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

ammadeus

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Im new in SSH, but with Google's help I managed to read the profiles.xlm file.
However, when I try editing (adding your code), or replacing the original file with edited copy,
I get PERMISSION DENIED message. Also, while I'm in the profiles.xlm file at the bottom of the Terminal (Mac user)
i see it say READ-ONLY.

I am not sure if you can help here. It seems to me it's NAS thing, not Serviio's.
<<

patters

DLNA master

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Re: PACKAGE: Serviio 0.6.2 for Synolgy NAS (ARM & Intel)

Package updated to Serviio 0.6.2, Web UI updated to Kairoh's latest version, and more CSS improvements. See 1st post for link. Update your online plugins!
<<

ajkail

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:02 pm

patters wrote:Package updated to Serviio 0.6.2, Web UI updated to Kairoh's latest version, and more CSS improvements. See 1st post for link. Update your online plugins!

Some weaks that could help;

1. Power Saving

Was using the Native Media Server on Synology & then installed Serviio. I can confirm that unlike the native server, Serviio is somehow not able to take advantage of Synology's power saving features. The two days I ran it on the DS212 with DSM 3.2 it just stayed on refusing to go into standby. You may want to explore why, I have since switched back to the native server.

2. Only Some titles showing up under menus

Only the first three titles showed up, I did try refreshing the index, restarting the NAS & reinstalling Serviio. To clarify, all do show up under "FOLDERS" but not under any of the other Heads.

3. Menu Transitions using IE

When using IE 9 any or all changes made do not reflect on the UI, maybe a CSS issue. No such problems on FF 10, this is just to inform you that this problem exists.
<<

thechocobn

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:27 am

ajkail wrote:
patters wrote:Package updated to Serviio 0.6.2, Web UI updated to Kairoh's latest version, and more CSS improvements. See 1st post for link. Update your online plugins!

Some weaks that could help;

1. Power Saving

Was using the Native Media Server on Synology & then installed Serviio. I can confirm that unlike the native server, Serviio is somehow not able to take advantage of Synology's power saving features. The two days I ran it on the DS212 with DSM 3.2 it just stayed on refusing to go into standby. You may want to explore why, I have since switched back to the native server.

Hi There,
First of all, a big thanks to the people working on Serviio, it makes life so much easier for watching content with my PS3 + Synology box (DS111), your work is well appreciated.

Like ajkail, I started by using the embed synology dlna server, but I really didn't like the fact that I HAD to use the dedicated folders, and of course the PS3 wasn't able to go through formats I want to read. I switched to Serviio after I read patters' blog one day; it does exactly what I need.

Regarding the power issues mentioned above, I also want my HD to stop spinning during the many hours I am not using the station, so I have been playing around with this. The only way I found for it to go into sleep mode is to deactivate the automatic updating of the libraries. This is done by deactivating the functionality, AND unticking the refresh box against the shared path. Reducing the frequency of the refreshes by increasing the number of minutes didn't seem to work: the HD was always spinning along 24/7.
Of course I would like the DLNA service to refresh its library each time I add a new file to it and remain asleep the rest of the time, but I add new files only every few weeks or so, so I can live without it for now, and refresh it manually.
Serviio works so much better for me than the Synology service, I could not switch back. Thanks again.
<<

ajkail

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:07 am

thechocobn wrote:Regarding the power issues mentioned above, I also want my HD to stop spinning during the many hours I am not using the station, so I have been playing around with this. The only way I found for it to go into sleep mode is to deactivate the automatic updating of the libraries. This is done by deactivating the functionality, AND unticking the refresh box against the shared path. Reducing the frequency of the refreshes by increasing the number of minutes didn't seem to work: the HD was always spinning along 24/7. Of course I would like the DLNA service to refresh its library each time I add a new file to it and remain asleep the rest of the time, but I add new files only every few weeks or so, so I can live without it for now, and refresh it manually. Serviio works so much better for me than the Synology service, I could not switch back. Thanks again.

@thechocobn, I did try all the permutations & combinations (directory ref, auto refresh, time etc) on my DS212 running DSM 4.0 but it just would not help, thats why the post / note in the first place. Apparently the native player has got it all sorted out, this may require some additional code for Serviio to be able to use all of DSM's Power APIs. Sure @patters & @zip should be able to figure out a more elegant solution, Cheers !!
<<

patters

DLNA master

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:31 am

I doubt there is a way forward on this power management issue, other than thechocobn's suggestion of disabling auto-refresh. Probably not until Serviio goes Java7-only which includes built-in filesystem watch abilities (using the Linux inotify feature instead of scanning through folders periodically). Normally I can't wait for a refresh when I add new content and end up manually initiating it in any case. This is made doubly easy thanks to the bundled WebUI, which kairoh is planning to further enhance by having including a version for mobile browsers.

Bear in mind that my package is not a Synology version or port of Serviio as such. It's the exact same Java app that runs on Windows, MacOS and Linux - there are no changes to it. All I do is make an installer and some package scripts. As for IE9 problems with the WebUI, again I don't develop that and it's not specific to the Synology Package (I only edited the stylesheet). You can report specific issues directly to kairoh here:
https://bitbucket.org/kairoh/serviio-re ... tatus=open
<<

MrHanky

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:22 pm

I'm having trouble with Serviio on my Synology DS411j NAS and my PS3 playing .mkv files, and I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction!

Specifically, I'm having difficulty with certain MKV files; the ones in question have h264 720p video & DTS audio.

What annoys me is that the 'sample' clip that downloaded with this torrent (containing exactly the same audio/video codecs, but only 1 minute in length) plays fine, yet when I try to play the full video file, I get an error message "The data type is not supported".

Having checked the Serviio log in DSM, I can see the following warnings:

08:43:16,947 WARN [ProcessExecutor] Process /volume1/@appstore/Serviio/bin/ffmpeg has a return code of 137! This is a possible error.
08:59:15,514 WARN [ProcessExecutor] Process /volume1/@appstore/Serviio/bin/ffmpeg has a return code of 1! This is a possible error.

I receive the same error message on my PS3 if I try to playback from Synology's built in media server.

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Here is the log file from serviio:
  Code:
2012-02-21 10:11:43,215 DEBUG [ResourceTransportRequestHandler] Resource request accepted. Using client 'IPAddress=/192.168.0.13, Profile=Playstation 3'
2012-02-21 10:11:43,340 DEBUG [ResourceTransportRequestHandler] Request for resource 4 and type 'MEDIA_ITEM' received
2012-02-21 10:11:43,341 DEBUG [MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy] Getting information about media item 4 (local)
2012-02-21 10:11:43,342 DEBUG [MediaItemDAOImpl] Reading a MediaItem (id = 4)
2012-02-21 10:11:43,412 DEBUG [VideoDAOImpl] Reading a Video (id = 4)
2012-02-21 10:11:43,429 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Delivering item '4' for client 'IPAddress=/192.168.0.13, Profile=Playstation 3'
2012-02-21 10:11:43,430 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Delivering file 'Meteorite.MyFile.mkv' using transcoding
2012-02-21 10:11:43,432 DEBUG [AbstractTranscodingDeliveryEngine] No suitable transcoding job exists yet, start one for client 'IPAddress=/192.168.0.13, Profile=Playstation 3'
2012-02-21 10:11:43,455 DEBUG [MediaItemDAOImpl] Getting file of media item 4
2012-02-21 10:11:43,470 DEBUG [FFMPEGWrapper] Invoking FFmpeg to transcode video file: /volume1/TV and Movies/MyFile/Meteorite.MyFile.mkv
2012-02-21 10:11:43,483 DEBUG [ProcessExecutor] Starting /volume1/@appstore/Serviio/bin/ffmpeg -i /volume1/TV and Movies/MyFile/Meteorite.MyFile.mkv -y -async 1 -vcodec copy -vbsf h264_mp4toannexb -copyts -acodec ac3 -ab 384k -ac 2 -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -sn -f mpegts /volume1/@tmp/Serviio/transcoding-temp-4-MPEG2TS.stf
2012-02-21 10:11:46,158 DEBUG [FileBasedTranscodingDeliveryStrategy] Sending transcoding stream
2012-02-21 10:11:46,194 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Found Format profile for transcoded file Meteorite.MyFile.mkv: AVC_TS_MP_HD_AC3_ISO
2012-02-21 10:11:46,196 DEBUG [MediaItemDAOImpl] Marking MediaItem (id = 4) as read
2012-02-21 10:11:46,920 DEBUG [LocalContentCacheDecorator] Cleared cache (local_resetafterplay)
2012-02-21 10:11:47,020 DEBUG [ResourceTransportRequestHandler] Creating stream entity with length: 50000000000
2012-02-21 10:11:47,022 DEBUG [ResourceTransportRequestHandler] Creating entity with chunked transfer
2012-02-21 10:11:47,048 DEBUG [ResourceTransportRequestHandler] Sending file back
2012-02-21 10:11:47,049 DEBUG [ResourceTransportRequestHandler] HTTP/1.1 200 OK, headers = [[Content-Type: video/mpeg,TimeSeekRange.dlna.org: npt=0.0-3434.0/3434,Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 00:11:47 GMT,Server: Linux, UPnP/1.0 DLNADOC/1.50, Serviio/0.6.2,Cache-control: no-cache,transferMode.dlna.org: Streaming]]
2012-02-21 10:11:48,320 WARN  [ProcessExecutor] Process /volume1/@appstore/Serviio/bin/ffmpeg has a return code of 1! This is a possible error.
2012-02-21 10:11:48,369 DEBUG [TranscodingJobListener] Transcoding finished; successful: false

And the Meta Data from the non working file itself:
  Code:
Lindsay-NAS> ffmpeg -i /volume1/TV\ and\ Movies/MyFile/Meteorite.MyFile.mkv
ffmpeg version UNKNOWN, Copyright (c) 2000-2011 the FFmpeg developers
  built on Nov 26 2011 15:08:38 with gcc 4.2.1
  configuration: --arch=arm --target-os=linux --cross-prefix=/usr/local/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi- --enable-cross-compile --enable-optimizations --disable-yasm --disable-altivec --enable-pic --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-swscale-alpha --disable-ffserver --disable-ffplay --enable-libmp3lame
  libavutil    50. 40. 1 / 50. 40. 1
  libavcodec   52.120. 0 / 52.120. 0
  libavformat  52.108. 0 / 52.108. 0
  libavdevice  52.  4. 0 / 52.  4. 0
  libavfilter   1. 77. 0 /  1. 77. 0
  libswscale    0. 14. 0 /  0. 14. 0
[matroska,webm @ 0x33f20] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
Input #0, matroska,webm, from '/volume1/TV and Movies/MyFile/Meteorite.MyFile.mkv':
  Duration: 00:57:14.09, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1536 kb/s
    Chapter #0.0: start 0.000000, end 6.006000
    Metadata:
      title           : 00:00:00.000
    Chapter #0.1: start 6.006000, end 107.107000
    Metadata:
      title           : 00:00:06.006
    Chapter #0.2: start 107.107000, end 491.282000
    Metadata:
      title           : 00:01:47.107
    Chapter #0.3: start 491.282000, end 1130.254000
    Metadata:
      title           : 00:08:11.282
    Chapter #0.4: start 1130.254000, end 1639.721000
    Metadata:
      title           : 00:18:50.254
    Chapter #0.5: start 1639.721000, end 2297.587000
    Metadata:
      title           : 00:27:19.721
    Chapter #0.6: start 2297.587000, end 2746.410000
    Metadata:
      title           : 00:38:17.587
    Chapter #0.7: start 2746.410000, end 3366.780000
    Metadata:
      title           : 00:45:46.410
    Chapter #0.8: start 3366.780000, end 3366.780000
    Metadata:
      title           : 00:56:06.780
    Stream #0.0(eng): Video: h264 (High), yuv420p, 1280x720, PAR 1:1 DAR 16:9, 23.98 fps, 23.98 tbr, 1k tbn, 47.95 tbc (default)
    Stream #0.1(eng): Audio: dca (DTS), 48000 Hz, 6 channels (FL|FR|FC|SL|SR), s16, 1536 kb/s (default)
    Stream #0.2(eng): Subtitle: [0][0][0][0] / 0x0000 (default)
    Stream #0.3(eng): Subtitle: [0][0][0][0] / 0x0000
At least one output file must be specified
Lindsay-NAS>

And finally, the meta data from the working "sample" file:

Code:
Lindsay-NAS> ffmpeg -i /volume1/TV\ and\ Movies/MyFile/Sample/MyFile.sample.mkv
ffmpeg version UNKNOWN, Copyright (c) 2000-2011 the FFmpeg developers
  built on Nov 26 2011 15:08:38 with gcc 4.2.1
  configuration: --arch=arm --target-os=linux --cross-prefix=/usr/local/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi- --enable-cross-compile --enable-optimizations --disable-yasm --disable-altivec --enable-pic --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-swscale-alpha --disable-ffserver --disable-ffplay --enable-libmp3lame
  libavutil    50. 40. 1 / 50. 40. 1
  libavcodec   52.120. 0 / 52.120. 0
  libavformat  52.108. 0 / 52.108. 0
  libavdevice  52.  4. 0 / 52.  4. 0
  libavfilter   1. 77. 0 /  1. 77. 0
  libswscale    0. 14. 0 /  0. 14. 0
[matroska,webm @ 0x33f20] max_analyze_duration reached
[matroska,webm @ 0x33f20] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
Input #0, matroska,webm, from '/volume1/TV and Movies/MyFile/Sample/MyFile.sample.mkv':
  Duration: 00:01:00.06, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1536 kb/s
    Stream #0.0(eng): Video: h264 (High), yuv420p, 1280x720, PAR 1:1 DAR 16:9, 23.98 fps, 23.98 tbr, 1k tbn, 47.95 tbc (default)
    Stream #0.1(eng): Audio: dca (DTS), 48000 Hz, 6 channels (FL|FR|FC|SL|SR), s16, 1536 kb/s (default)
    Stream #0.2(eng): Subtitle: [0][0][0][0] / 0x0000 (default)
    Stream #0.3(eng): Subtitle: [0][0][0][0] / 0x0000
At least one output file must be specified
Lindsay-NAS>

<<

patters

DLNA master

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 am

The MKV may have header compression enabled:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1132
PreviousNext

Return to NAS installation