FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SERVIIO ON SYNOLOGY

<<

arr11118

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:49 pm

SERVIIO ON SYNOLOGY

Helllo everyone!!

I have installed serviio 0.6.0.1-005 on my synology Ds211j. My problem is that I can´t add local path to multimedia library. when i try to select the carpet Serviio says:

Error encountered:
ERRNO: 2
TEXT: opendir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/etc.defaults:/usr/bin/php:/usr/syno/synoman:/etc:/var/run:/tmp:/var/spool/php:/volume1/@tmp/php:/var/services/web:/var/services/photo:/var/services/blog:/var/services/homes)

do you can help me??

thanks.
<<

pwhooftman

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Re: SERVIIO ON SYNOLOGY

Don't use Add Local ... but use Add Path for all additions
<<

Mayki

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Re: SERVIIO ON SYNOLOGY

The problem with updating folders.
Serviio use on my PC for a long time and I very satisfied with this program, now I'm on Christmas gift in the form of its first NAS and Synology 212j and I wanted him to transfer all your multimedia files, and I decided to install Serviio there. I managed the installation and I think that set me angry but one problem, I does not correctly update the files added and withdrawn. The PC is a question of Synology 5min but I just updated some folders such as PHOTOS and FILM folders works without problem, although it takes longer but the list is updated but not the folder POHADKY, the next day and still waiting there I added a new file. It does not work or run a manual update. Do you know somewhere where it can be a problem? Thanks for any advice.
PS: and I can not remember Serviio language set, always set my language and that there remains only to restart NAS, then there is the English back. (It bothers me, but at least).
  Code:
Serviio používám na svém PC už delší dobu a jsem s tímto programem velice spokojen, teď jsem si na vánoce nadělil dáreček v podobě svého prvního NASu a to Synology 212j a chtěl jsem na něj převést veškeré multimediální soubory a rozhodl jsem se nainstalovat Serviio i tam. Instalaci jsem zvládl a myslím že i nastavení ale zlobí mě jeden problém, nefunguje mi korektně aktualizace přidaných a odebraných souborů. Na PC je to otázka 5min ale na Synology se mi aktualizují pouze některé složky např. složka Film a Fotky fungují bez problému, sice to trvá déle ale seznam se aktualizuje ale složka Pohadky vůbec, už druhý den čekám a pořád tam nemám nově přidanou pohádku. Nefunguje ani spuštění ruční aktualizace. Nevíte někde kde může být problém? Díky za každou radu.
PS: a taky si Serviio nepamatuje nastavený jazyk, vždy nastavím češtinu a ta tam zůstane pouze do restartu NASu, pak je tam zpátky angličtina. (To mě ale trápí nejmíň).

EDIT : problem solved - diacritics in the name folders (apostrophy ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
002.jpg
002.jpg (113.82 KiB) Viewed 4826 times
001.jpg
001.jpg (94.17 KiB) Viewed 4826 times
Serviio 0.1.2. and Samsung TV UE40C6620 and Samsung TV UE55ES6570 and Synology 212j

Return to NAS installation