FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SETTING SERVIIO 1.4

<<

Coronel

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:53 am

SETTING SERVIIO 1.4

Friend , good night .
Look , I installed and uninstalled Serviio several versions to test . Including this latest which is version 1.4.1 .
But I realized that now , when the console is open , only 6 of the 7 tabs , when I click some are "active " and offer me adjustments and settings are 8 , but the last , the eighth is just for registering , site etc. .
When I click on the 7th " REMOTE " tab, it opens , but not for ACTIVE resources for me to enter " password" , change the " quality of delivery " , " internet access " and " check the status of the connection ." So when I click on " Open the Media Browser " , the page opens the net but can not login because the password asks me what I should have typed in the console. But as this consloe not giving me this option , no way .
Please imagine that u have more knowledge than me, could you tell me and what should have happened ?
Now what should I do to enable the features of this " REMOTE " tab ?
When I realized this problem , already installed and uninstalled the new version and the previous ones, but not all allow me to configure this " Remote " tab .
Can you help me , please? Thank you.
<<

DenyAll

DLNA master

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:52 am

Re: SETTING SERVIIO 1.4

Not sure I follow, but the Remote tab is only available for Pro users or for users in their initial 15 day evaluation period (you can see what version you have: Free, Evaluation or Pro on the last tab).

You should get a new 15 day evaluation when the next release (1.4.1) comes out - due shortly I believe.
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera FX800A | Panasonic Viera CS610A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 10 | Serviio 1.10.1 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.
<<

Coronel

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:37 pm

Got friend. thank you.
<<

DJ600

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Sorry, cannot solve your issue but as a real rookie I've got a question:
HOW did you uninstall/install different versions?

I followed the tutorial for installing serviio on a NSA325 and ended up with version 1.1 which I'd like to update now to 1.4.. Unfortunately this isnot covered in the tutorial and I have no clue how this could be done.
Can you help?

Return to NAS installation