FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Video Media Management

<<

gmann001

DLNA master

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:58 am

Video Media Management

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I created a simple little Video Media Management tool for download. All it does is help make it easier to create NFO files, find artwork, and generate playlist to be used with Serviio. It's a small .NET application that uses SQLite and I've only used it on Windows machines.

I didn't intend to ever "release" the app and instead just use it for my own. But I though I'd let anyone else use it if they want. :D

https://sites.google.com/site/ourmediamanager/
<<

gmann001

DLNA master

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Re: Video Media Management

In the application, I updated the code to allow edits to existing playlists for use with Serviio, as well as added another "report" selection where it can group all of the "posters" of your videos and puts them into a grid. I use it to create my desktop background as well as a book cover, but maybe you can find another use. :D
<<

gmann001

DLNA master

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:41 am

For those that have been using the library tool I created, I wanted to let you know that there is an update. I took some of your suggestions (for example, the music video library and stackable listing) and implemented them. I also updated the reports that you can generate.
<<

DenyAll

DLNA master

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:25 pm

Hi gmann001 - looks to be a nice tool.
I have moved your post to the Third-party tools area as you should get better exposure here (I have left a shadow copy in the General discussion area as well).
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera FX800A | Panasonic Viera CS610A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 10 | Serviio 1.10.1 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.

Return to Third-party tools integration