FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Simple Auto-SubDownloader v1.2

<<

katates

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Simple Auto-SubDownloader v1.2

Hey guys. I have created a script for FileBot that downloads missing subtitles and you don't even realize.

Features:
* Now you can mark your video files as watched. ( You need to activate Owner tab for your folder.)
* It will check your main tv series folder every desired interval and downloads missing subtitles.
* You can add Folder Watch from right click and create a task for checking subtitles maybe for a movie.
* You can manually download subtitle for your .mkv .avi .mp4 files via context menu.
* If it finds a subtitle It will prompt you a message *SUBTITLE FOUND* If it couldn't find any you will get nothing. ( So It would not disturb you.)

Tested on Windows 7 and Windows 8. You need Administrator account for this script.
And also it is using opensubtitles for downloading subtitles. If there isn't any subtitle on the OS database you can't download.
You may ask is it only Turkish and English, it is not. Turkish and English languages are only for the installation stage and for the context menu. But you can download any languages.

Known Bugs:
There is also context menu for Recycle Bin. I don't know how to remove it from there.
You can't add folder with spaces from right click. (But your main folder could have spaces, won't be a problem.)

Screenshots:

Mark file as watched; NEW FEATURE!!!

Right Click for Folders;

Subtitle found prompt for your main folder;

Subtitle found prompt for Folder Watch;

Download: https://github.com/katates/otoaltyazi/b ... 20v1.1.bat
<<

katates

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:07 pm

Re: Simple Auto-SubDownloader v1.2

UPDATE V1.3
--
ADDED- Mark file as watched for your video files!
<<

miodek1987

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:05 am

Good software, very helpfull.
<<

GilbertoFalk

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:52 am

I tested on Windows10 where u need Administrator account for this script.
SubDownloader is a lightweight program to naturally download/transfer captions for video records. It gives a spotless interface which gives you a chance to discover coordinating captions for your films in only a couple of steps.

Mark file as watched; NEW FEATURE!!!
do my homework for me
<<

GrantWilson

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:31 am

Hey guys. I have created a script for FileBot that downloads missing subtitles and you don't even realize.

Features:
* Now you can mark your video files as watched. ( You need to activate Owner tab for your folder.)
* It will check your main tv series folder every desired interval and downloads missing subtitles.
* You can add Folder Watch from right click and create a task to buyessays for checking subtitles maybe for a movie.
* You can manually download subtitle for your .mkv .avi .mp4 files via context menu.
* If it finds a subtitle It will prompt you a message *SUBTITLE FOUND* If it couldn't find any you will get nothing. ( So It would not disturb you.)

Tested on Windows 7 and Windows 8. You need Administrator account for this script.
And also it is using opensubtitles for downloading subtitles. If there isn't any subtitle on the OS database you can't download.
You may ask is it only Turkish and English, it is not. Turkish and English languages are only for the installation stage and for the context menu. But you can download any languages.

Known Bugs:
There is also context menu for Recycle Bin. I don't know how to remove it from there.
You can't add folder with spaces from right click. (But your main folder could have spaces, won't be a problem.)

Hi there,

Thanks for the tool. Have you mentioned in on Filebot forums as well? You may also add it to the Alternativo website. What are the compatibility options with other third party tools?
<<

ErickNorthman

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:08 pm

Hi you! Thank you for the tool. It's very useful. {spam URL removed by admin}

Return to Third-party tools integration