* Now you can mark your video files as watched. ( You need to activate Owner tab for your folder.)
* It will check your main tv series folder every desired interval and downloads missing subtitles.
* You can add Folder Watch from right click and create a task for checking subtitles maybe for a movie.
* You can manually download subtitle for your .mkv .avi .mp4 files via context menu.
* If it finds a subtitle It will prompt you a message *SUBTITLE FOUND* If it couldn't find any you will get nothing. ( So It would not disturb you.)
Tested on Windows 7 and Windows 8. You need Administrator account for this script.
And also it is using opensubtitles for downloading subtitles. If there isn't any subtitle on the OS database you can't download.
You may ask is it only Turkish and English, it is not. Turkish and English languages are only for the installation stage and for the context menu. But you can download any languages.
There is also context menu for Recycle Bin. I don't know how to remove it from there.
You can't add folder with spaces from right click. (But your main folder could have spaces, won't be a problem.)
Mark file as watched; NEW FEATURE!!!
Right Click for Folders;
Subtitle found prompt for your main folder;
Subtitle found prompt for Folder Watch;
Download: https://github.com/katates/otoaltyazi/b ... 20v1.1.bat