FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Web UI in PHP - support thread

<<

Swoop

Serviio lover

Post Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:42 pm

Re: Web UI in PHP (revised)

New version's out. Hopfully, this will deal with a few issues (https://github.com/SwoopX/Web-UI-for-Serviio/archive/Serviio-1.4.zip).
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Noticed a few bugs with the web UI

- Scroll bar doesnt work
- when you add a online web resource, it saves as rss feed not web resource
- serviidb window is very small compared to before, can you add plugin name in the column so makes it easier as some HULU and CBS shows are the same
Sony Bravia 2010 52NX803 - Sony PS3 - Xbox 360
Serviio running on QNAP NAS 639 Pro - 1.6 Intel Dual Core - 2GB RAM and QNAP NAS 121 - 2Ghz ARM Marvell - 1GB RAM
Console using ServiiDroid for Android, ServiiMetro and ServiiWP for Windows Phone and WebUI for iOS
<<

Swoop

Serviio lover

Post Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:28 pm

- Scroll bar doesnt work

I don't have any issues here, content is scrollable.

- when you add a online web resource, it saves as rss feed not web resource

Confirmed and just fixed. Was a typo...

- serviidb window is very small compared to before, can you add plugin name in the column so makes it easier as some HULU and CBS shows are the same

Confirmed and just fixed. I've accidentially placed the size updates in the wrong function. All fields can be selected for display so plugin is also available.
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:18 pm

The scroll bar, did you try Chrome?
Serviio running on QNAP NAS 639 Pro - 1.6 Intel Dual Core - 2GB RAM and QNAP NAS 121 - 2Ghz ARM Marvell - 1GB RAM
Console using ServiiDroid for Android, ServiiMetro and ServiiWP for Windows Phone and WebUI for iOS
<<

Swoop

Serviio lover

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:16 am

Perfectionist :D This is just a blemish. The scrollbar isn't clickable but scrolling is working.

I guess I figured out a way but I need some time to see how it works out.
<<

Swoop

Serviio lover

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:05 am

Mate, it is done :D
<<

stricklerlj

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:22 am

I installed it to the /var/www/serviioweb directory but it keeps erroring out. It is looking for monitor.php in /var/www. If I move the files so they all are relative to /var/www instead then it works. I tried putting just the monitor.php file in the /var/www directory and it gets further.

Any ideas?
<<

Swoop

Serviio lover

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:26 pm

Could that be related to your Apache config? Looks to me that you've configured /var/www instead of /var/www/serviioweb for the GUI on the first glimpse. Eventually, it could also be related to permissions...
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:26 am

Thanks for the quick fixes Swoop! Solid build!

Just one thing ive noticed, when add an item on online sources, press save, the item added is not-enabled. So i have manually enable it and press save again.

Also is there a way of reducing the size, if noticed two filetree, one in "filetree" and one in "tree" with a zip file, im sure one is used.
Also theres a 10mb+ folder in js\DataTables-1.9.4, is this really needed as it takes alot time copying over.
<<

Swoop

Serviio lover

Post Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Just one thing ive noticed, when add an item on online sources, press save, the item added is not-enabled.

Hm, that should have changed with the last update, at least for serviidb items. Was this for the custom ones?

With regard to the 2 different trees, that's curently necessary since one ony displays folders and the other, afaik, files where the folder cannot be determined. Haven't seen any other fancy stuff around so far.

There's certainly still some obsolete stuff in there like the zip file for foldertables. Will try to ge t rid of it over time...
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:10 pm

I mainly use serviidb to add items, so it wasn't manual
<<

Swoop

Serviio lover

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:10 pm

Updated
<<

Marcus

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:57 pm

Awesome work! I use this WebUI on my personal NAS server. The only thing I disliked was the serif fonts. This was, however, easily changed by adding

Code:
font-family:sans-serif;

to the body-section of the ./css/styles.css file.
<<

weiyentan

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:58 am

Sorry if this sounds like noob question but I was wondering if this webui frontend works in Windows (as my serviio box is Windoze) or can i run a low end linux box that hooks into the Serviio server?
<<

Swoop

Serviio lover

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Generally, yes. But you need to have a webserver running... Can you use the console which comes with serviio out of the box?
<<

weiyentan

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:24 am

Hi swoop,

Sorry for the late reply. I can access the serviio console out of the box, but it would make things easier if I can access it via the web. (hint, I can use my ipad to control it.) :D
<<

hotte37

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Hello,
up to now i used "Serviio WebUI" from kairoh to setup servio on my ubuntu 12.04 headless server. A few days before i changed to "Web UI in PHP" because it is updated more often and i managed some kind of login (htaccess with apache2). Unfortunately i have a few problems with "Web UI in PHP".
I read a lot of post of this thread, but i am not able to solve my problems. This is the reason why i ask here for help.

My problem:
I cannot change the access group of any render profile on the status tab. If i change the access group an press save then i see "saving..." and "saved!". If i then press "refresh" still the old access group is showed. Nothing changed.
On the library tab i can change the access group of shared folders and save the changes.

Question:
In der render profile on the status tab there is a switch called "Enabled" with the value "on" or "off". I cannot change the switch. What is the meaning of the switch?

I use Servio 1.4 and "Web-UI-for-Serviio-Serviio-1.4.zip".

Best regard,
<<

Swoop

Serviio lover

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:12 pm

Hey man, thanks for mentioning it. Looks like you're right and there's a bug. I first thought it is related to the used IDs for the rows/renderer but I need some time to take a closer look.

Will post once done.

*EDIT*: The on/off issue I have already fixed. Try downloadingthe updated webUI. I hope, the access group thingy will be resolved with this as well (cannot test currenty since I run the eval version).
<<

hotte37

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Hello Swoop, both fixes work very well. Now, after an update I can change and save the permission group and with the on/off switch i can disable a device.
Congratulations for your work :D
<<

Digitoxin

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:47 am

Discovered a minor bug in the Web UI. Under the Delivery tab in General settings, the "Number of CPU cores to use" dropdown is missing the option for Optimal.
PreviousNext

Return to Third-party tools integration