FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

serviidb.com

<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Re: serviidb.com

Glad you went the Python route, alot of web services i use (sabnzbd, sickbeard, couchpotatoe) platform is Python.

Very lightweight compared the current platform.
Im on board for testing it as always ;)
Sony Bravia 2010 52NX803 - Sony PS3 - Xbox 360
Serviio running on QNAP NAS 639 Pro - 1.6 Intel Dual Core - 2GB RAM and QNAP NAS 121 - 2Ghz ARM Marvell - 1GB RAM
Console using ServiiDroid for Android, ServiiMetro and ServiiWP for Windows Phone and WebUI for iOS
<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:46 pm

Any requests for the layout. I am working on the html templates now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Mark
Beta Tester Group
http://www.serviidb.com Online media resource repository

Netgear EVA2000 | Samsung BD-D5300 | XBOX 360 | Windows 7 | Mint Debian 12 | Raxz Maxx
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:27 am

ive looked at the screenshots, looks nice and simple

will look into more when its ready to go live
Sony Bravia 2010 52NX803 - Sony PS3 - Xbox 360
Serviio running on QNAP NAS 639 Pro - 1.6 Intel Dual Core - 2GB RAM and QNAP NAS 121 - 2Ghz ARM Marvell - 1GB RAM
Console using ServiiDroid for Android, ServiiMetro and ServiiWP for Windows Phone and WebUI for iOS
<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:00 am

Hey all I have decided to stay with drupal, but I am changing the web server from Apache2 to Nginx. if you want to test the new web server software it is serviidb.com:8880. Right now it is a little slow, but that is cause I am running both apache2 and nginx. Once I verify everything is working, I will optimize the server for nginx.

Thanks.
Mark
Beta Tester Group

Netgear EVA2000 | Samsung BD-D5300 | XBOX 360 | Windows 7 | Mint Debian 12 | Raxz Maxx
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Fri May 09, 2014 12:11 am

I cannot get drupal to work well with nginx. So I decided to try a couple of other frameworks. I have been working on one in xataface for a couple of weeks and I think I am getting close to getting a webpage that might be able to do what I want it to. I have it running on a instance based VPN right now and I will have it online from now to 5/9/14 around 11pm EST.

I do not have a domain name setup for it yet, but it is at http://107.170.139.94/. That IP address can change, after I reboot the VPN.

Please look it over and let me know what you think.

I have not started customizing how it is displayed.

I am starting to work on the individual fields now. Some are completed while some are still the default setup.

The way I have it setup will be general read only for someone not logged in. Then there will be Admin and Edit. Once you sign up for an account you can look around and change data.

Please let me know if you like or dislike anything. I am also trying to figure out how to setup the database to allow the data to be used with multiple media servers. ie. serviio and xbmc. So if you have any ideas please let me know.

I will be setting a bug, issue tracker, just need to decide which one.
Mark
Beta Tester Group

<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:08 pm

I have decided to shutdown serviidb.com due to very low next to zero usage of the site and API. I still have the data and will help if anyone wants it.
Mark
Beta Tester Group

<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Sorry to hear that Moltra - thanks for your hard work.
Previous

Return to Third-party tools integration