FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ServiioTube (chrome extension)

<<

rolfwessels

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:49 am

Re: ServiioTube (chrome extension)

Hi Xmantium, Sorry I have been away on holiday for a while. I have update the extension to read all search results.
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:51 pm

rolfwessels wrote:Hi Xmantium, Sorry I have been away on holiday for a while. I have update the extension to read all search results.

Thanks for the update, working sweet now!
For some reason the extension didnt automatically update to 1.3, so i uninstalled 1.2 and installed it fresh
Sony Bravia 2010 52NX803 - Sony PS3 - Xbox 360
Serviio running on QNAP NAS 639 Pro - 1.6 Intel Dual Core - 2GB RAM and QNAP NAS 121 - 2Ghz ARM Marvell - 1GB RAM
Console using ServiiDroid for Android, ServiiMetro and ServiiWP for Windows Phone and WebUI for iOS
<<

fbarth75

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Hello can you tell me why my playlist doesn't work with your extension ?
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... ature=plcp
Thanks a lot
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:04 pm

fbarth75 wrote:Hello can you tell me why my playlist doesn't work with your extension ?
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... ature=plcp
Thanks a lot

Its working for me, press refresh and ServiioTube icon should light up
Serviio running on QNAP NAS 639 Pro - 1.6 Intel Dual Core - 2GB RAM and QNAP NAS 121 - 2Ghz ARM Marvell - 1GB RAM
Console using ServiiDroid for Android, ServiiMetro and ServiiWP for Windows Phone and WebUI for iOS
<<

nranka

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:52 pm

I'm not sure what the issue is. The extension shows up on Chrome - at the right end of the address bar - but when I click or dbl click it - while seeing a page full of my youtube playlists - it does nothing. What am I doing wrong?

nranka
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Have you set it up first in the settings letting the extension know where your Serviio is located.

Serviio Windows console doesn't refresh automatically when you add new content on using this extension. It will show in your devices.
<<

sekhar447

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:35 am

Hi.. I had added the hostname and default port in the chrome extension but not able to do test ping.. it says failed to connect. can somebody help me please. TIA

I had added the playlist and able to see on my TV .. but when I am trying to play .. it says.. unsupported format. I am using blu ray player Sony S590.
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:35 pm

sekhar447 wrote:Hi.. I had added the hostname and default port in the chrome extension but not able to do test ping.. it says failed to connect. can somebody help me please. TIA

Have you opened the ports on router? Defaults 23423
<<

f1charlie

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:38 am

I have added the Chrome extension and used it to add my playlist (consisting of one video!) to Serviio.

In the console it has added http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/playlists/LMFHEG as an Online RSS/Atom feed, but my TV cannot see it. If I put the URL into my browser, I get 'Playlist not found'.

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: This appears to be the URL of my playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... EQ3HTft7M6

So the extension appears to have only taken the first 6 characters of the list name. :?:
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:10 pm

maybe a bug with the extension. The following should be working
  Code:
http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/playlists/LMFHEGga4J1ZjVRcy7wPWrEQ3HTft7M6
<<

DeanoX

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:00 pm

In chrome when I click "add to chrome" for serviiotube, I get a "Download was not a CRX" error.

After you login to Chrome with a Google account, it works. Found some other reports (unrelated to serviiotube) so suspect its something odd with the Chrome "sync" feature but thought I'd post in case anyone else trips over it.
Zyxel NSA325 running Serviio 1.1 | Sony Bravia 2011 KDL-24EX320 / KDL-40EX723
<<

paniko

Streaming enthusiast

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Hello Guys,
I have tried this extension and work fine.. when I click on the icon on the address bar it add the online resources to the Online folder when I browsing from the Samsung TV.. But if I open the Serviio Console and go to library > online resource I can't see the feed.. it's normal??

let me know.. thanks
Paniko
Sumsung EU46D6500 | XBox 360 | Samsung Galaxy S 6 Edge | Windows 10 - i7 64bit | Serviio 1.5.2 Pro
Beta Tester
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Yes theres no refresh library yet on the windows console

Try the apps in my signature, they all have auto refresh
<<

paniko

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Xmantium wrote:Yes theres no refresh library yet on the windows console

Try the apps in my signature, they all have auto refresh

My issue is another.. I can't see, in the serviio console under online resources, the added contents from the Serviio tube extension for Chrome..
Paniko
Sumsung EU46D6500 | XBox 360 | Samsung Galaxy S 6 Edge | Windows 10 - i7 64bit | Serviio 1.5.2 Pro
Beta Tester
<<

will

DLNA master

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:49 pm

paniko wrote:My issue is another.. I can't see, in the serviio console under online resources, the added contents from the Serviio tube extension for Chrome..

Try exiting the console (Right click on the icon in the taskbar and select exit serviio console) and then start it again. The console loads it data when it starts (when windows starts up), it will not check for any changes (such as new online sources being added using the API) while it is runing.
Will

ServiiDroid (Android Console) Developer: Download | Home | Support
ServiiGo (Android 3G/4G/WiFi Playback App) Developer: Download | Home | Support
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Im hoping Serviio v1.3 will include auto refresh of online library as zip is planning hyperlinks support for the next version - https://bitbucket.org/xnejp03/serviio/i ... to-serviio
<<

paniko

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:12 pm

will wrote:
paniko wrote:My issue is another.. I can't see, in the serviio console under online resources, the added contents from the Serviio tube extension for Chrome..

Try exiting the console (Right click on the icon in the taskbar and select exit serviio console) and then start it again. The console loads it data when it starts (when windows starts up), it will not check for any changes (such as new online sources being added using the API) while it is runing.

confirm.. it works.. thanks for the tip
Paniko
Beta Tester
<<

Msat

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Hello,
I installed the extension and for some reason I can't add my playlist to Serviio.
I was able to add other people's playlists (using the icon on the right side in the address bar), but when I go to my playlists there is no icon (the one that should be next to the edit button). When I get into a specific playlist the icon in the address bar appears, but when I click it nothing happens (when I do the same with other user's playlists the icon dissapears, and I can see the playlist in the Serviio console after I restart the console).
I'm able to watch the vids with no problem o my TV... unfortunately not my vids...
Any Ideas?
I'm using Serviio v1.2.1, the latest Chrome version, Win 8.
Thank you.
<<

rolfwessels

Streaming enthusiast

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Hi, It seems to be working for me. Could you please post me the exact url that you are on that you expect the icon? I will see if I can fix the issue.

Thanks
<<

Msat

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi,
Thank you for your response.
Under http://www.youtube.com/view_all_playlists I can see my playlists (I created one for testing the extension), but there is no Serviio button next to "Edit", has described in the extension example.
When I enter the playlist itself:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 0eDXKMFkTF

I can see the button on the right side of the address bar, but it doesn't disappear once I click it (something that occurs when I'm adding other people's playlists). And of course nothings appears in Serviio's console (again, no problem with other's playlists - the extension works fine).
Thank you for your help,
PreviousNext

Return to Third-party tools integration