Post Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Google+ albums (Web Resource)

Google+ albums Web Resource plugin
Source type: Web Resource
Media type: Image
Version: 2

Allows to stream G+ users private and public photo albums

G+ public album example:

To access the private albums you need supply username and password to you account.
Example:

*Note: The URL’s must be configured as a Web Resource and media type should be configured as Image
Attachments
GooglePlus.groovy
Google+ albums Web Resource plugin. v2
(9.36 KiB) Downloaded 977 times
Last edited by qanatoz on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: Google+ albums (Web Resource)

Excellent job on this!!!

Nice to see a non-video plugin
Sony Bravia 2010 52NX803 - Sony PS3 - Xbox 360
Serviio running on QNAP NAS 639 Pro - 1.6 Intel Dual Core - 2GB RAM and QNAP NAS 121 - 2Ghz ARM Marvell - 1GB RAM
Console using ServiiDroid for Android, ServiiMetro and ServiiWP for Windows Phone and WebUI for iOS
<<

mayhex

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:21 am

Awesome, it'd be great if you could look into the video part of this equation to see if it's possible to play video through serviio hosted on google+ albums
<<

kosacrta

Serviio newbie

Post Thu May 22, 2014 11:07 am

Hi, I installed plugin and tested public Google Plus albums and they work.
But I have problem configuring url with username/password for private albums.

In the example there is space between album url and username/password part.

What needs to be between this two parts, space , underscore, nothing or some other character?

thnx; V.
<<

qanatoz

Serviio lover

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:33 pm

kosacrta wrote:Hi, I installed plugin and tested public Google Plus albums and they work.
But I have problem configuring url with username/password for private albums.

In the example there is space between album url and username/password part.

What needs to be between this two parts, space , underscore, nothing or some other character?

thnx; V.

Hi @kosacrta,

It should be space.
<<

qanatoz

Serviio lover

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:34 pm

New version of plugin is published.
<<

camile

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:13 am

Hello,

I have just installed this plugin. I can connect to the public album in the example, but I'm trying to connect to one of my private albums, but I'm getting and empty one. I have put my username and password as indicated (separated from the URL by an space character) but it doesn't work. I have also tried to configure it with the authkey provided from google+, that is, https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/<myid>/albums/<albumid>?authkey=<authkey>, as it was a public album, but it neither works.

Any idea? How could a I debug it?
<<

brainforge.uk

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Are you still maintaining this?
Running Serviio PRO v 1.8
Just installed and get the following error using the public examples.
Not investigated further yet, is this a known issue?
Both public examples can be seen in a browser.

Code:
2017-01-28 17:13:28,646 WARN  [FeedUpdaterWorker] An error occured while parsing the online resource https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/107982474099703846460/albums/5924047856490871153, will try again soon: Unexpected error while invoking plugin (GooglePlus): index is out of range 0..-1 (index = 0)
org.serviio.library.online.metadata.OnlineResourceParseException: Unexpected error while invoking plugin (GooglePlus): index is out of range 0..-1 (index = 0)
   at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceParser.parse(WebResourceParser.java:79)
   at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findResource(OnlineLibraryManager.java:187)
   at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findResourceInCacheOrParse(OnlineLibraryManager.java:207)
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterWorker.getOnlineItems(FeedUpdaterWorker.java:203)
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterWorker.run(FeedUpdaterWorker.java:109)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: index is out of range 0..-1 (index = 0)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.getAt(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:6202)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.dgm$310.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite$PojoMetaMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:271)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite.call(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:53)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
   at GooglePlus.extractItems(GooglePlus.groovy:54)
   at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor.extractItems(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:72)
   at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor$1.executePluginMethod(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:34)
   at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor$1.executePluginMethod(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:31)
   at org.serviio.library.online.PluginExecutionProcessor$1.call(PluginExecutionProcessor.java:50)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

Return to Available plugins