* Must be installed as a WebResource
* Sample URLs: http://<hdhr ip>/lineup.html
The HDHomeRun has its own DNLA media server.
But I bring the channels into Serviio, so they can be transcoded and they can be viewed over the internet ( Serviio Pro needed).
I tested only ClearQAM channels with the HDHomeRun Prime and I am using the HDHomeRun web interface to grab the channels (instead of the XML file from the HDHomeRun GUI).
This version should accept channels in format XX.XX
If you can stream http://IPOFHDHOMERUN:5004/auto/vXX.XX, it should work.
I cannot test it because all my channels are in XXXX format.
Removed hardcoded IP and added channel number to the name.
This version should work without chaneing the groovy file.
Compatible with new firmwares with JSON, Add Favorites, Removed Unknown filter
* Sample URLs: http://192.168.1.130/lineup.html
* Sample URLs: http://192.168.1.130/lineup.json
* Sample URLs: http://192.168.1.130/lineup.json?favorite