FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sweflix - Movies in HD (not US/UK)

<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:45 am

Re: Sweflix (HD movies)

stefana888 wrote:UPDATE. I checked the site from http://httpstatus.io in USA and I guess the site is geoblocked for you and possibly for other countries as well.

Ah bummer. Looks like a good selection of movies. Probably something to do with copyrights. :(

Strange that it would let me in with the web browser, though. Although I tried to play a movie and it asked me to register. Too bad. They say they offer 4K streaming and I happen to have a 4K set :?
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents
<<

Iveky

DLNA master

Post Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Sweflix HD movies (not US/UK)

same problem as you noticed, I can play films in browser but can't in serviio. Location: Croatia
<<

Iveky

DLNA master

Post Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:46 pm

Re: Sweflix HD movies (not US/UK)

don't know why, but restarted linux server and now serviio shows sweflix films, cool, it works :)
<<

Jools

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:11 pm

stefana888 wrote:
Jools wrote:I put the .groove in Serviio/plugins
Did you put 'tagsoup-1.2.1.jar' in the lib folder as one file?

Yes, I did. It's there along with other files. Maybe it could be an issue with java, does it need any kind of special permissions? Java is known to be a bit of painn in the *** for that. Since the plugin doesn't load, doesn't that rule out geo issues?
<<

stefana888

DLNA master

Post Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Jools wrote:Yes, I did. It's there along with other files. Maybe it could be an issue with java, does it need any kind of special permissions? Java is known to be a bit of painn in the *** for that. Since the plugin doesn't load, doesn't that rule out geo issues?

It can not find 'tagsoup-1.2.1.jar' or file is corrupt. Make sure you didn't put it in 'library' instead of 'lib'. You can download it from here instead http://home.ccil.org/~cowan/tagsoup/tagsoup-1.2.1.jar
<<

Jools

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:19 am

stefana888 wrote:
Jools wrote:Yes, I did. It's there along with other files. Maybe it could be an issue with java, does it need any kind of special permissions? Java is known to be a bit of painn in the *** for that. Since the plugin doesn't load, doesn't that rule out geo issues?

It can not find 'tagsoup-1.2.1.jar' or file is corrupt. Make sure you didn't put it in 'library' instead of 'lib'. You can download it from here instead http://home.ccil.org/~cowan/tagsoup/tagsoup-1.2.1.jar

I downloaded that file, reinstalled java and also reinstalled serviio. Now it works. Didn't check what step solved it but the file sizes of that jar file we always 89 kb.
<<

stefana888

DLNA master

Post Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:19 am

Jools wrote:I downloaded that file, reinstalled java and also reinstalled serviio. Now it works. Didn't check what step solved it but the file sizes of that jar file we always 89 kb.

I think that 'tagsoup' may need to be in place before the plugin is detected. A Serviio restart should resolve any issues.
<<

Donald34

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:04 am

Re: Sweflix - Movies HD (not US/UK)

Have you seen Blade Runner? If not I suggest you to watch that, it is one of the best movies of all time, Blade Runner was released in 1982 and was considered as the best science fiction movie of its time.
<<

stefana888

DLNA master

Post Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Re: Sweflix - Movies in HD (not US/UK)

The highest rated movie ever is out now on Sweflix, "The Interview".
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Too cool! Must watch tonight!
<<

XstAtic

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:19 pm

Hello! Just installed Serviio and after a few hours of googeling i managed to get the Sweflix stream working on my tv. Just wondering if there's a way to show the subtitles in the sweflix streams on your tv? I read something in the first post about subtitles but didnt really understand what you mean. Don't really have any coding experience whatsoever :/.
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:34 pm

Hi,

Serviio does not support subtitles for online streams. What was mentioned in the first post were references to support tickets asking for subtitle support in the plugin infrastructure. But such support has NOT been introduced yet.
<<

XstAtic

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:37 am

Ahh, thought so but wasn't sure. Thanks for the reply!
<<

matwalaboy

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:57 pm

Does anyone of a good stream for UK please?
<<

root@sweflix

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:16 pm

Cool, noticed a link here from our analytics. Always nice to see people making plugins.

We're having some bandwidth capacity problems right now, but we're adding a new server this week to solve that. And yes, US and UK IPs should be blocked, but it isn't always super accurate and some people can still get in. It's just because we get the most takedown requests from those countries. Still our website is just focused on Sweden anyways, but it's been fun to see people from other countries using it as well.
<<

Iveky

DLNA master

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:56 pm

Serviio 1.5: plugin has problems with class Parser

2015-01-15 21:03:36,774 WARN [PluginCompilerThread] Plugin Sweflix.groovy failed to compile: startup failed:
/opt/serviio/plugins/Sweflix.groovy: 29: unable to resolve class Parser
@ line 29, column 35.
def root = new XmlSlurper(new Parser()).parseText(conn.getInputStream().getText())
^

1 error

solved: TagSoup was missing in lib's
<<

XTrojan

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Is there no way to fast forward or jump scene?

It says the movie is 500hours long as well.

Edit : Nevermind, it seems Samsung C series only allows rewind when not transcoding or streaming.
<<

esox81

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:26 pm

Sweflix plugin broken again?

2015-07-17 20:11:42,133 WARN [FeedUpdaterWorker] An error occured while parsing the online resource https://sweflix.net/index.php?act=genre, waiting for expiry time to try again: Unexpected error while invoking plugin (SweFlix): Cannot invoke method children() on null object
org.serviio.library.online.metadata.OnlineResourceParseException: Unexpected error while invoking plugin (SweFlix): Cannot invoke method children() on null object
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceParser.parse(WebResourceParser.java:78)
at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findResource(OnlineLibraryManager.java:186)
at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findResourceInCacheOrParse(OnlineLibraryManager.java:203)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterWorker.getOnlineItems(FeedUpdaterWorker.java:191)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterWorker.run(FeedUpdaterWorker.java:108)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method children() on null object
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.NullObject.invokeMethod(NullObject.java:77)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.call(PogoMetaClassSite.java:45)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:42)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.NullCallSite.call(NullCallSite.java:32)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:42)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.call(PogoMetaClassSite.java:54)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:112)
at SweFlix.extractItems(Sweflix.groovy:35)
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor$1.executePluginMethod(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:32)
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor$1.executePluginMethod(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:29)
at org.serviio.library.online.PluginExecutionProcessor$1.call(PluginExecutionProcessor.java:50)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
<<

stefana888

DLNA master

Post Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Plugin fixed. Note that URL's are different (new site).
<<

Supernova

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:40 pm

For me it does not play the movies. When I click on an item it says Loading and then "Please check your network connection" on a Samsung Smart TV.
I have added https://sweflix.to/genre/senaste/ as a Web resource, put the plugin and jar file in their respective folders.

Any ideas?
Last edited by Supernova on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Available plugins