<<

TechWhizZ199

Serviio lover

Post Wed May 27, 2015 8:26 pm

Navi-X Plugin

Version: 1
View the development here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18673

Introduction:
This forum has asked before for a plugin for Navi-Xtreme Playlists. Since a plugin was never made I decided to make one based in python. As a result this plugin is harder to install and set up but the plugin will offer more features as its development continues in the future. Currently this plugin is limited and in a beta trialing stage, so please bear with the fact that the plugin might be slow and lacks functionality. Navi-xtreme playlists work on this base: http://www.navixtreme.com/playlist/[PLAYLIST ID], I have set the playlist to http://www.navixtreme.com/playlist/150702/. This can be changed in the future versions of this plugin.

THE PLUGIN ONLY WORKS FOR RTMP/HTTP livestreams not movies or video files. This plugin works on versions of Serviio before 1.5 so use Serviio 1.4.1 for this.

The instructions to install are listed below and the download for the installation bundle is attached below.

If you want to help, please follow the plugin development thread above.

Instructions:

1) You will need the the latest version of Python installed.
2) You will need to downgrade your version of Serviio to 1.4.1 for this to work, DOWNLOAD SERVIIO 1.4.1: http://www.videohelp.com/download/serviio-1.4.1.2-win-setup.exe
3) Just download the bundle below which contains 3 files: Navi-X PLX Parser.py , navi-x.m3u & Playlist.groovy
4) Place the Playlist.groovy plugin in the \serviio\plugins folder
5) Place the Navi-X PLX Parser.py & navi-x.m3u files in a new folder of your choice, DO NOT SEPARATE THESE FILES
6) Windows users: You can make a shortcut of the Navi-X PLX Parser.py file and place it in the startup folder so the plugin works when the computer starts, place it in: C:\[Your user path]\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\

7) Setting the Source Url (READ CAREFULLY):

In the Serviio console set the plugin as Web Resource.
The source url must be in this format: http://-SW-ufile:///C:/[Your path to the folder with the Navi-x PLX Parser.py & navi-x.m3u file]/navi-x.m3u-SW-tVIDEO-SW-lLIVE

If your path to the navi-x.m3u file contains spaces, just replace the spaces with '%20' (with no quotes):
e.g. if the path to the was: C:\Users\John & Tom\Desktop\Navi-x folder\navi-x.m3u,then you would put this into the Serviio console:

http://-SW-ufile:///C:/Users/John%20&%2 ... O-SW-lLIVE

Remember to set this as a Web Resource and a video in the Serviio console, also remember to put 'http://-SW-ufile:///' (with no quotes) at the beginning of the path
and '-SW-tVIDEO-SW-lLIVE' (with no quotes) at the end, after the .m3u. Any backslashes in the original path must be forward slashes in the source url.

The plugin will get updates when I get the chance, if you have any suggestions please say comment them below. I apologise for the lengthy thread.
Attachments
Navi-X Plugin Serviio - Bundle.zip
The Navi-X Plugin Bundle - Version 1
(17.43 KiB) Downloaded 754 times
Last edited by TechWhizZ199 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

TechWhizZ199

Serviio lover

Post Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:53 am

Re: Navi-X Plugin

The plugin will receive an update later on.
<<

TechWhizZ199

Serviio lover

Post Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:59 pm

Version 1.1 will contain:
• To enter a new playlist
• To save the playlists you have entered
• It will have a better layout on your renderer - separating out playlists
• The icons/images will be retrieved from Navi-X and set to the matching streams.

Future updates (for version 2):
• Refresh time
• Add more than one playlist
• The script will distinguish between a stream and normal text
• The plugin will expand short urls and retrieve the linked stream
• Plugin will only be a .exe file (only for windows users) meaning you do not need Python to run it.
<<

polinom00

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:00 pm

This is very cool .. Thanks for doing this plug -in. small question if add manually (.ts) files how can we make it work
<<

TechWhizZ199

Serviio lover

Post Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:20 am

polinom00 wrote:This is very cool .. Thanks for doing this plug -in. small question if add manually (.ts) files how can we make it work

What do you mean by adding it manually?
<<

polinom00

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:59 pm

No worries mate my bad !
<<

TechWhizZ199

Serviio lover

Post Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:13 pm

polinom00 wrote:No worries mate my bad !

That's fine. Also the plugin will receive an update later, you might want to try it.
<<

tuareg64ve

Serviio lover

Post Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:43 pm

Any chance to make it available for Serviio 1.5.2 ?
<<

TechWhizZ199

Serviio lover

Post Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:08 pm

tuareg64ve wrote:Any chance to make it available for Serviio 1.5.2 ?

The script can easily work with serviio 1.5.2, however the playlist plugin has not been updated to work with 1.5.2. I am not a groovy programmer either so until we find someone to do this, we can't proceed to work with the latest version; I am making the bit.do and bit.ly short urls expand for some urls from Navi-X.
<<

TechWhizZ199

Serviio lover

Post Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:43 pm

***Quote Removed - referred to a post that contained embedded spam hyperlinks which has been removed - DenyAll

Manually..? I mean that you will need to get the url of the playlist and add it manually into the code. I am now thinking of making a new executable script for this Serviio version which will run in the background as well.

Return to Available plugins