FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

YouTube

<<

Illico

DLNA master

Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: YouTube

peter1212 wrote:I played aroung with the "Max. number of feed items to retrieve" setting and it didnt help.

You are talking about the "Unlimited" value on the "Max. number of feed items to retrieve" ?
Illico
Sony 2010 KDL-46EX501 | BDP-S373 | SMP-N100 | Windows 8-i7 | Network DD HD-CE1.5TLU2 | Livebox2-UHD86 | ServiiDroid | ServiiGo | BubbleUPnP
Serviio beta tester - Moderator
<<

peter1212

Serviio lover

Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Illico wrote:
peter1212 wrote:I played aroung with the "Max. number of feed items to retrieve" setting and it didnt help.

You are talking about the "Unlimited" value on the "Max. number of feed items to retrieve" ?

Yes
<<

arno

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Illico wrote:
arno wrote:but when I run this (with "), it works

Serviio also use the " " for file/url path, but on the logging file they are removed.
So manually the ffmepg command line that serviio used works, you confirm ?

Yes manually the command works
<<

peter1212

Serviio lover

Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Is there a way to force a playlist video refresh? I have the "feed expiry interval" set to 1 hour, but the playlist doesnt update till maybe the next day. It seems like the playlist is stored in a cache. Is there a way to clear this and force a refresh?
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:53 pm

peter1212 wrote:Is there a way to force a playlist video refresh? I have the "feed expiry interval" set to 1 hour, but the playlist doesnt update till maybe the next day. It seems like the playlist is stored in a cache. Is there a way to clear this and force a refresh?

Restart Serviio ;)
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:11 pm

peter1212 wrote:Is there a way to force a playlist video refresh? I have the "feed expiry interval" set to 1 hour, but the playlist doesnt update till maybe the next day. It seems like the playlist is stored in a cache. Is there a way to clear this and force a refresh?

If you open the feed URL in a browser does it include the new items you're expecting?
<<

jhb50

DLNA master

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:12 am

I played aroung with the "Max. number of feed items to retrieve" setting and it didnt help.

You are restricted to the lesser of the "Max number of feed items to retrieve" in the console or the youTube limit.
The YouTube limit will be 25(the default) or the range set with these parameters &start-index=mm and &max-results=nn where mm <1000 and nn < 51

So for 80 results you need at least 2 links.. 1-50 and 51-50
or you could do 4 links 1-20 21-20 41-20 61-20 and use the Serviio default of 20 per link
eg: http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/stan ... results=20
<<

mykee

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:12 pm

I have a problem with a page. I added these links, but no get any video from page:
  Code:
http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/base/users/amazingraceglobal
http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/base/users/amazingraceglobal/uploads

What's my problem? I need all videos from page to tv, but nothing happened. My TV is Samsung D5500.
<<

jhb50

DLNA master

Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Did you install the youtube.groovy?
If so what dooes the log say?
<<

mykee

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Groovy is there plugins folder. In log I see this, no other info:
  Code:
[PluginCompilerThread] Added plugin YouTube (Youtube.groovy)

Need I any settings for this plugin? DailyMotion plugin working correctly.

Ok, maybe I was a stupid: I change in link from "base" to "api" and add to new source to list. FFMPEG said its need open firewall. I hope this will solution and I wait a few minutes, maybe...

No win. :cry:
I get this error in log:
  Code:
WARN  [PluginCompilerThread] Unexpected error during adding plugin Youtube.groovy: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.removeFeedFromCache(OnlineLibraryManager.java:194)
   at org.serviio.library.online.feed.PluginCompilerThread.compilePluginFile(PluginCompilerThread.java:156)
   at org.serviio.library.online.feed.PluginCompilerThread.searchForPlugins(PluginCompilerThread.java:144)
   at org.serviio.library.online.feed.PluginCompilerThread.run(PluginCompilerThread.java:86)
WARN  [FeedUpdaterThread] Failed to retrieve feed item information for rtsp://v3.cache8.c.youtube.com/CigLENy73wIaHwkTzbuo0MShjhMYESARFEgGUgx1c2VyX3VwbG9hZHMM/0/0/0/video.3gp. It might not play.
java.io.IOException: org.serviio.library.local.metadata.extractor.InvalidMediaFormatException: Unknown video file type.
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.updateLazyLoadedProperties(FeedUpdaterThread.java:188)
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.run(FeedUpdaterThread.java:93)
Caused by: org.serviio.library.local.metadata.extractor.InvalidMediaFormatException: Unknown video file type.
   at org.serviio.library.metadata.FFmpegMetadataRetriever.validateCodecsFound(FFmpegMetadataRetriever.java:318)
   at org.serviio.library.metadata.FFmpegMetadataRetriever.retrieveMetadata(FFmpegMetadataRetriever.java:68)
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.updateLazyLoadedProperties(FeedUpdaterThread.java:169)
<<

jhb50

DLNA master

Post Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:43 am

You should use api although base also seems to work.. and you must have uploads on the end. That rss works for me. Try setting quality to medium or high to see if the 3gp goes away. I don't know about the firewall.
<<

mykee

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:45 am

What I set:
- open firewall to TCP: 8895 and UDP to 1900 (but router is UPnP and set this mode)
- set resolution to High
- leave only this link on online feeds list and set to video type:
  Code:
http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/amazingraceglobal/uploads

- max number of feed items to 20
- feed expiry interval to 6 hours.

I see in log now this:
  Code:
WARN  [FeedUpdaterThread] Failed to retrieve feed item information for rtsp://v5.cache7.c.youtube.com/CigLENy73wIaHwlrH3cG-Dp9lhMYESARFEgGUgx1c2VyX3VwbG9hZHMM/0/0/0/video.3gp. It might not play.
java.io.IOException: org.serviio.library.local.metadata.extractor.InvalidMediaFormatException: Unknown video file type.
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.updateLazyLoadedProperties(FeedUpdaterThread.java:188)
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.run(FeedUpdaterThread.java:93)
Caused by: org.serviio.library.local.metadata.extractor.InvalidMediaFormatException: Unknown video file type.
   at org.serviio.library.metadata.FFmpegMetadataRetriever.validateCodecsFound(FFmpegMetadataRetriever.java:318)
   at org.serviio.library.metadata.FFmpegMetadataRetriever.retrieveMetadata(FFmpegMetadataRetriever.java:68)
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.updateLazyLoadedProperties(FeedUpdaterThread.java:169)

My profile for Samsung TV:
  Code:
   <Profile id="21" name="Mykee Samsung TV" extendsProfileId="1">
      <Detection>
         <UPnPSearch>
            <FriendlyName>(^TV-\d{2}C\d{3}.*)|(^\[TV\][A-Z]{2}\d{2}D\d{3}.*)</FriendlyName>            
            <ModelNumber>(1\.0)|(AllShare1\.0)</ModelNumber>
         </UPnPSearch>   
      </Detection>
      <DeviceDescription>
         <ExtraElements>
              &lt;sec:ProductCap&gt;smi,DCM10,getMediaInfo.sec,getCaptionInfo.sec&lt;/sec:ProductCap&gt;
            &lt;sec:X_ProductCap&gt;smi,DCM10,getMediaInfo.sec,getCaptionInfo.sec&lt;/sec:X_ProductCap&gt;
           </ExtraElements>
      </DeviceDescription>   
      <ContentDirectoryDefinitionFilter>org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.SamsungContentDirectoryDefinitionFilter</ContentDirectoryDefinitionFilter>   
      <Transcoding>
      <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetVCodec="mpeg2video" targetACodec="ac3" aBitrate="192" maxVBitrate="8192" forceVTranscoding="true">
        <Matches container="asf" />       
      </Video>
      <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetACodec="ac3" targetVCodec="mpeg2video" maxVBitrate="8192">
            <Matches container="flv" />
         </Video>
         <!-- Transcode all h264 video with HIGH/MAIN > Level 4.1 on MPEG-TS stream with MPEG2VIDEO and ac3 audio transcoding -->
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetVCodec="mpeg2video" targetACodec="ac3" aBitrate="192">
            <Matches container="avi" vCodec="h264" profile="high" levelGreaterThan="4.2" />
            <Matches container="avi" vCodec="h264" profile="main" levelGreaterThan="4.2" />
            <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="h264" profile="high" levelGreaterThan="4.2" />
            <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="h264" profile="main" levelGreaterThan="4.2" />
            <Matches container="mp4" vCodec="h264" profile="high" levelGreaterThan="4.2" />
            <Matches container="mp4" vCodec="h264" profile="main" levelGreaterThan="4.2" />
        <Matches container="mp4" vCodec="mpeg4" aCodec="lpcm" />       
         </Video>
         <!-- transcode H264 MP4 files with LPCM audio -->
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetACodec="ac3">
            <Matches container="mpegts" aCodec="mp2" />
            <Matches container="mp4" aCodec="lpcm" />
            <Matches container="flv" vCodec="h264" />
            <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="h264" aCodec="flac" />
            <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="h264" aCodec="vorbis" />
            <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="vc1" />
            <Matches container="ogg" vCodec="mpeg4" />
            <Matches container="3gp" aCodec="amrnb" /> 
         </Video>   
         <!-- transcode MKV with MPEG2 video, remux into mpeg2ts -->
         <!-- transcode AVI with AVC video -->
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetACodec="ac3" targetVCodec="mpeg2video">
            <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="mpeg2video" />
            <Matches container="avi" vCodec="h264" />
            <Matches container="avi" vCodec="mjpeg" />
            <Matches container="avi" vCodec="dvvideo" />
            <Matches container="ogg" />
        <Matches container="mpegts" vCodec="mpeg2video" />
         </Video>
         <!-- For dvr-ms files force mpeg2video transcoding to fix monotone timestamps problems-->
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetACodec="ac3" forceVTranscoding="true" maxVBitrate="8192">
            <Matches container="asf" vCodec="mpeg2video" />
         </Video>
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts">
            <Matches container="wtv" />
         </Video>
         <!-- transcode audio only for wmv with wmapro -->
         <Video targetContainer="asf" targetACodec="ac3" aBitrate="256" >
            <Matches container="asf" aCodec="wmapro" />
         </Video>
         <Audio targetContainer="lpcm">
            <Matches container="mp4" />
            <Matches container="flac" />
            <Matches container="ogg" />
        <Matches container="asf" />
         </Audio>
      </Transcoding>
   </Profile>
<<

mykee

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:34 am

Ok, I have found what was my problem: I use all plugins pack instead of your single plugin. After replace and restart server, I see all videos. I replaced ffmpeg too to latest version.
<<

WildRushSykes

DLNA master

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Whoops my error here :o . Props go out to you mykee you made me aware of my mistake i used the beta iplayer and youtube plugins in my pack and have now fixed them :D Your a god ;)
Serviio 1.4.1 - Windows 8.1 Pro x64 with Media Center - HP Pavillion G series - PS3 and 4 - 3TB Drive wih 500+ Bluray MKV Movies

Beta Tester and All Plugins Pack Creator

<<

mykee

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Just a question: plugin can handle playlists?

I have this link, but video not see:
https://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/use ... ylists?v=2

I need playlist, because uploads type rss not include all videos from a youtube user... :roll:
<<

jhb50

DLNA master

Post Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Above, you said that with latest plugin you could see all videos. Post the log and date of the groovy you are using if this playlist does not work. It works fine for me.
<<

mykee

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:55 am

I use latest version from this plugin, and I see uploads rss channels, but playlists not. In log I didn't see any lines for transcode or error. :roll:
I will test in next days what's my problem. Maybe I need use http over https and without "?v=2"... :roll:
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:38 am

<<

mykee

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Thanks, I get playlist ID from xml. I think playlist group I cannot add with one RSS... Or user with playlists (this user have more playlists). Each playlist to one RSS link... :roll:
<<

lazybones

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:34 am

Is there any way to create a feed URL for a show / channel vs a user?

For example I would prefer to add http://www.youtube.com/show/keyofawesome and not not everything by http://www.youtube.com/user/barelypolitical I looked at the examples and tried some variations but I don't think it is supported.
PreviousNext

Return to Available plugins