FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Yet Another SeasonVar.ru Plugin (Web Resource)

<<

aiscy

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:54 pm

Yet Another SeasonVar.ru Plugin (Web Resource)

Since the last visit of author of original plugin was in 2016 and now his plugin doesn't work, I decided to make my own implementation (hope he don't mind me:D)
I'm Python developer and never worked with JVM before, so it can contain some bugs. Feel free to submit if there any problems (на русском тоже можно).

My plugin is also support translation selection like the original plugin, here's how to use it:

Version 2
  • Now support translation
Attachments
YetAnotherSeasonVar.groovy
Version 2
(8.61 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
<<

techwhizz

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Re: Yet Another SeasonVar.ru Plugin (Web Resource)

Hi aiscy,

This looks like brilliant work. I know this is totally off-topic but I have no knowledge of Groovy and only know a bit of Python. I was wondering if there was a way to update the playlist plugin located here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6022 . This used to function fine and it would be amazing to have it working again as I originally wanted it to function to create a Navi-X plugin in Python.

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry, it seems to be working for the latest version.

Thank you for your help.
<<

aiscy

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:50 pm

Re: Yet Another SeasonVar.ru Plugin (Web Resource)

techwhizz wrote:Hi aiscy,

This looks like brilliant work. I know this is totally off-topic but I have no knowledge of Groovy and only know a bit of Python. I was wondering if there was a way to update the playlist plugin located here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6022 . This used to function fine and it would be amazing to have it working again as I originally wanted it to function to create a Navi-X plugin in Python.

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry, it seems to be working for the latest version.

Thank you for your help.

I'm glad it working :)

Return to Available plugins