FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tv3Play (Sweden)

<<

FoH

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Tv3Play (Sweden)

No, I'm on Linux using a FFMpeg PPA with FFMpeg 0.9.1. I might try compiling your patched sources. Do you think that it would be sufficient to compile FFMpeg and leave the installed librtmp etc from the package repositories?
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:07 pm

if librtmp is 2.4 then yes
<<

FoH

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:11 am

zip wrote:if librtmp is 2.4 then yes

It isn't :( I'm gonna try building from source. I was going to ask if there was a way to point Serviio to a specific ffmpeg executable, but I notice that the Wiki uses checkinstall on Linux so I'll try creating .deb packages first and see what happens (the problem being that removing the old ffmpeg also removes a lot of other programs due to dependencies).
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:27 am

FoH wrote:
zip wrote:if librtmp is 2.4 then yes

It isn't :( I'm gonna try building from source. I was going to ask if there was a way to point Serviio to a specific ffmpeg executable

There is: http://www.serviio.org/index.php?option ... icle&id=43
<<

FoH

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:18 am

That's great! For future reference I think I'll do that instead :D

I managed to build .deb packages and installed them instead of the other packages. I had some trouble with versions but that's a Linux specific problem due to package management. Here's the commands I used for creating the .deb files:
librtmp:
  Code:
sudo checkinstall --pkgname=librtmp0 --pkgversion="2.4-20120206serviio" --backup=no --deldoc=yes --nodoc --type=debian -D --install=no --fstrans=no

(I had version 2.3 installed on my Ubuntu 11.10)

ffmpeg:
  Code:
sudo checkinstall --pkgname=ffmpeg --pkgversion="5:0.9.1-20120206serviio" --backup=no --deldoc=yes --nodoc --type=debian -D --install=no --fstrans=no

(I had an ffmpeg PPA added to my system, the version there was "4:0.9.1-somethingsomething" so I had to name this like the above so that dpkg -i replaced the other)

The good news is that after this, ALL the shows I've tried works! I'll try to clean up the plugin and contact the original maintainer so he/she can update the first post (if he/she want to). If I don't get a response I'll create another thread with the updated plugin.

I'm thinking of updating the Wiki page on compiling from source. Personally I think it could be improved for novice users (for instance, removing ffmpeg like the first point suggests, is probably not what they want if they're running a desktop system). I skipped x264, libvpx and lavf (not sure if the last one would improve Serviio in any way) and downloaded the source from serviio.org instead.
<<

FoH

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Here's my updated plugin. Will notify thread owner of this for a review and possibly an update of the first post.
Attachments
Tv3Play.groovy
(4.66 KiB) Downloaded 741 times
<<

deadmaroz-tlotl

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:41 am

Can someone could write a plugin for tv3play.lv?
<<

deadmaroz-tlotl

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:53 am

The most figured how to do this, there will be
Attachments
Tv3Play.groovy
TV3Play.lv (Latvia)
(4.66 KiB) Downloaded 487 times
<<

swede1989

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:00 pm

I only get a black screen on vlc and my samsung tv just displayed "codec not supported" when trying to play a clip from tv3play. But I see the thumbnails and such.

Does this plugin still works or am I doing something wrong?
<<

slyguy42o

DLNA master

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:43 pm

if your getting a codec message then your looking at a profile issue not a plugin issue.
<<

GamePat

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed May 08, 2013 6:31 am

Today I tried this plugin to see if it works.

I registered to Tv3play and created a playlist and added it to Serviio.

To my surprise it turned up on my blu-ray player and I could immediately watch it.

BUT after 48 seconds (tried with 2 list entries) the picture freezes, but the sound continuous.

I also got this on 1 program on SVTPlay, but it froze after 7-8 minutes. I have been able to see full program on SVTPlay through serviio.

On SVTPlay I got a message (in swedish) that could be translated into: "not compatible video data" or "video data could not be transcoded".

Probably same with TV3Play. I find it weird that after some time the video data cannot be transcoded and viewed, I mean it's not that it suddenly changes???

Can someone help me?

My blu-ray player: Samsung BD-D8200N (with latest firmware 1014), using latest Serviio 1.2.1

Update: TV3Play seems to work now, just tested and it plays beyond the 48 seconds, how far I will test tomorrow (hopefully all the way through). My Blu-Ray player has update firmware, but that has nothing to do with serviio.
<<

MartinGhuusfeldt

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Maybe a stupid question but somehow I cant see the folders at all..
I got others that works fine like YouTube channels but this I cant get to work and I suspect it is in the Presentation
since I like to disabled all other I don't need and to be honest I don't remember standard setting anybody can assist I truly appreciate it?
It would solve for me many problems..
<<

MartinGhuusfeldt

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:46 pm

dualc wrote:
Janne wrote:Well, same here...

I can't get the TV3 or TV6 plugin to work, I get empty folder on the TV and the log is full this, even when I'm down to one single TV3 feed:

Code:
2011-10-06 21:46:16,088 WARN  [FeedUpdaterThread] Failed to retrieve feed item information for rtmp://mtgfs.fplive.net/mtg/mp4:flash/sweden/tv3/AdamLive/Season1/Program/adamlive_122_111004.mp4. It might not play.
java.io.IOException: org.serviio.library.local.metadata.extractor.InvalidMediaFormatException: Unknown video file type.
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.updateLazyLoadedProperties(FeedUpdaterThread.java:188)
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.run(FeedUpdaterThread.java:93)
Caused by: org.serviio.library.local.metadata.extractor.InvalidMediaFormatException: Unknown video file type.
   at org.serviio.library.metadata.FFmpegMetadataRetriever.validateCodecsFound(FFmpegMetadataRetriever.java:318)
   at org.serviio.library.metadata.FFmpegMetadataRetriever.retrieveMetadata(FFmpegMetadataRetriever.java:68)
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.updateLazyLoadedProperties(FeedUpdaterThread.java:169)
   ... 1 more

Making 5 full log files per hour... :?

Any ideas?

(BTW. big thanks for the SVT plugin, works wonderfully and I use it almost every day! :D)

Cool u have a working SVT plugin, .. i dont. :) cant see anything.. :/

At least you see a folder, I don't :-(
<<

MartinGhuusfeldt

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:03 am

tv3 not worth the effort lol...
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Hi everyone.

Are people still using this plugin? It seems that there are no longer any RSS feeds offered at the tv3play.se site.

Also, the streaming protocol seems to have moved from rtmp to hls and hds.

So, I am considering writing a new plugin for tv3play.se / tv6play.se / tv8play.se / tv10play.se.

This would work similarly to the svtplay.se plugin; it would be a WebResource type plugin, scraping the web pages and parsing some JSON in order to provide show links.

Now: If you have any ideas on how you would want such a plugin to use, please comment in this thread. Like, if you click around on the tv3play site, what sections / shows would you want to stuff into serviio as a feed, and what items would you want to get as a result? Are you interested in the shows only, or also the (short) clips?

My primary purpose would be to watch The Blacklist, so I would register the feed Url:
http://www.tv3play.se/program/blacklist

And then I would expect all the available episodes to be listed in reverse chronological order.

Please provide your input!

/ O
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:35 am

Hi again,

I have now implemented a plugin which has unified support for tv3play.se, tv6play.se, tv8play.se, tv10play.se and similar sites run by MTG in other countries as well.

Head over to:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17873

Regards

/ O
PreviousNext

Return to Available plugins