FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Vimeo

<<

BDM

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 23

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:16 am

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: Vimeo

UPDATE:

After re-installing 0.6.1 (OSX LION 10.7.2) and plugins for 0.6.1 I can see the online folders "VIMEO/YouTube" and play all the videos on my PS3!!! :D
Only 2 folders stay empty, could be the Vimeo rss feed.

Still working out why none of the Vimeo/YouTube videos play on my Viera TX-P54. Keep getting the message "file format not supported" :twisted:

Any thoughts???? Anyone playing on a Viera TX with a different profile? I use "DirecTV HD-DVR"

Thanks & Cheers!
Panasonic Viera TX-P54Z1 (2.403) WIRED - Profile: "Toshiba REGZA" | Play Station 3 (4.0) WIRELESS - Profile: "Playstation 3" | OSX LION (10.7.2) | Serviio (0.6.1)
<<

BDM

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 23

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:16 am

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:48 am

Re: Vimeo

Hi,

Vimeo works now fine on my Pana-gear but can't seem to show & play:

http://vimeo.com/groups/5dmk2/videos/rss
http://vimeo.com/groups/1minute/videos/rss

Anyone a suggestion?

Cheers!!!
Panasonic Viera TX-P54Z1 (2.403) WIRED - Profile: "Toshiba REGZA" | Play Station 3 (4.0) WIRELESS - Profile: "Playstation 3" | OSX LION (10.7.2) | Serviio (0.6.1)
<<

JUser

Serviio newbie

Posts: 8

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:19 am

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Why certain VIMEO Channels are not working with serviio?

Hello Zip
Please let me know why certain VIMEO Channels are not working with Serviio?


for example I am not able to see the contents nor playthem:
http://vimeo.com/channels/saisouljourns/videos/rss


Regards
Juser
<<

zip

User avatar

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Posts: 16744

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Location: London, UK

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: Why certain VIMEO Channels are not working with serviio

JUser wrote:Hello Zip
Please let me know why certain VIMEO Channels are not working with Serviio?


for example I am not able to see the contents nor playthem:
http://vimeo.com/channels/saisouljourns/videos/rss


Regards
Juser

What does 'not working' mean? Did you try with the latest plugin in the first post of this topic?
<<

BDM

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 23

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:16 am

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:28 am

Re: Why certain VIMEO Channels are not working with serviio

zip wrote:
JUser wrote:Hello Zip
Please let me know why certain VIMEO Channels are not working with Serviio?


for example I am not able to see the contents nor playthem:
http://vimeo.com/channels/saisouljourns/videos/rss


Regards
Juser

What does 'not working' mean? Did you try with the latest plugin in the first post of this topic?


Hi ZIP,

Thanks for your reply!
Channels are empty with no feeds or thumbs.

Installed the latest plugin, restarted the server (stopped both the server and console process first).

Setup online resources:
Max. number of feeds: "50" (in none of the ques 50 feeds are listed)
Feed expiry interval: "1 hour"
Preferred online contant Q: "High"

Hope this feedback helps!

Cheers!
Panasonic Viera TX-P54Z1 (2.403) WIRED - Profile: "Toshiba REGZA" | Play Station 3 (4.0) WIRELESS - Profile: "Playstation 3" | OSX LION (10.7.2) | Serviio (0.6.1)
<<

JUser

Serviio newbie

Posts: 8

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:19 am

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Why certain VIMEO Channels are not working with serviio?

Hi ZIP

I am using latest Vimeo Plugin

When I use the following channel the folders are empty they contain videos in the Vimeo Site.

http://vimeo.com/channels/saisouljourns/videos/rss

However the channel "hd"
http://vimeo.com/channels/hd/videos/rss
works great I am able to see the videos in this channel.

My question is why the channel hd is working great in Serviio (where I can see the videos and play them) and the channel saisouljourns is not working (meaning the contents are empty).

Cheers

Juser
<<

jstahl

Serviio newbie

Posts: 9

Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Re: Vimeo

Interesting... after switching from High content quality to Medium I had a couple more videos appear in this feed:
http://vimeo.com/user4577902/likes/rss

I still don't get any videos listed in this feed though:
http://vimeo.com/user4577902/videos/rss

Jeph
<<

jstahl

Serviio newbie

Posts: 9

Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Re: Vimeo

jstahl wrote:Interesting... after switching from High content quality to Medium I had a couple more videos appear in this feed:
http://vimeo.com/user4577902/likes/rss

I still don't get any videos listed in this feed though:
http://vimeo.com/user4577902/videos/rss

Jeph


Actually on Medium, all the videos are now displayed.
Unfortunately, both my android, and my samsung bluray say unsupported video codec for these videos :cry:
<<

Cerberus

User avatar

DLNA master

Posts: 4116

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Location: Reading, UK

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Re: Vimeo

jstahl wrote:
jstahl wrote:Interesting... after switching from High content quality to Medium I had a couple more videos appear in this feed:
http://vimeo.com/user4577902/likes/rss

I still don't get any videos listed in this feed though:
http://vimeo.com/user4577902/videos/rss

Jeph


Actually on Medium, all the videos are now displayed.
Unfortunately, both my android, and my samsung bluray say unsupported video codec for these videos :cry:


samsung - will be sorted with 0.6.2 due soon

android - when coupled with skifta and rockplayer lite will play anything u through at it
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

jstahl

Serviio newbie

Posts: 9

Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Re: Vimeo

Cerberus wrote:samsung - will be sorted with 0.6.2 due soon

android - when coupled with skifta and rockplayer lite will play anything u through at it


Thanks, installed skifta and rockplayer and android now likes it. (I was previously using Samsung Allshare on the android)
Jeph
<<

zip

User avatar

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Posts: 16744

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Location: London, UK

Post Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Re: Vimeo

Updated the first post with a new version which should fix the problems with some feeds not appearing for High quality setting.
<<

BDM

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 23

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:16 am

Post Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Vimeo

zip wrote:Updated the first post with a new version which should fix the problems with some feeds not appearing for High quality setting.


Thanks a mill ZIP! :D :D :D

Cheers
Panasonic Viera TX-P54Z1 (2.403) WIRED - Profile: "Toshiba REGZA" | Play Station 3 (4.0) WIRELESS - Profile: "Playstation 3" | OSX LION (10.7.2) | Serviio (0.6.1)
<<

JUser

Serviio newbie

Posts: 8

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:19 am

Post Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:40 am

Re: Vimeo Channels not working

Hi Zip

Million Thanks and now I am able to see all the channels of Vimeo in my Sony TV.
Once again thanks for fixing

Cheers

Juer
<<

BDM

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 23

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:16 am

Post Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:25 am

Re: Vimeo

Hi Zip,

Updated the groovy, but still having problems with two of my channels:

http://vimeo.com/groups/1minute
http://vimeo.com/groups/5dmk2

And still not all (listing # set to 50 feeds) video's show in the listing on my Viera.

Any idea's what could be a solution for it?

Cheers
Panasonic Viera TX-P54Z1 (2.403) WIRED - Profile: "Toshiba REGZA" | Play Station 3 (4.0) WIRELESS - Profile: "Playstation 3" | OSX LION (10.7.2) | Serviio (0.6.1)
<<

zip

User avatar

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Posts: 16744

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Location: London, UK

Post Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:03 am

Re: Vimeo

these are not feed URLs though, right?
<<

BDM

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 23

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:16 am

Post Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Re: Vimeo

zip wrote:these are not feed URLs though, right?


Hi Zip,

Correcting:

http://vimeo.com/groups/5dmk2/videos/rss
http://vimeo.com/groups/1minute/videos/rss

Cheers!
Panasonic Viera TX-P54Z1 (2.403) WIRED - Profile: "Toshiba REGZA" | Play Station 3 (4.0) WIRELESS - Profile: "Playstation 3" | OSX LION (10.7.2) | Serviio (0.6.1)
<<

zip

User avatar

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Posts: 16744

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Location: London, UK

Post Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Re: Vimeo

The first one only includes like 10 videos, right? How could it display 50 when the source itself only has 9? Didn't check the other one but I assume it'll be the same.

Can you see the 10 videos at least?
<<

JUser

Serviio newbie

Posts: 8

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:19 am

Post Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:45 am

Again Vimeo channels not working with Serviio

Hi Zip
From yesterday, Vimeo and Dailymotion channels are not working / recognised by Serviio. These were working perfectly 2 days ago.

However youtube channels work.

I am using 0.6.1 and have not changed any settings/plugins etc.
<<

BDM

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 23

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:16 am

Post Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:01 am

Re: Again Vimeo channels not working with Serviio

JUser wrote:Hi Zip
From yesterday, Vimeo and Dailymotion channels are not working / recognised by Serviio. These were working perfectly 2 days ago.

However youtube channels work.

I am using 0.6.1 and have not changed any settings/plugins etc.


Same here with Vimeo, all channels are gone! Made no changes to settings :twisted:
Panasonic Viera TX-P54Z1 (2.403) WIRED - Profile: "Toshiba REGZA" | Play Station 3 (4.0) WIRELESS - Profile: "Playstation 3" | OSX LION (10.7.2) | Serviio (0.6.1)
<<

zip

User avatar

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Posts: 16744

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Location: London, UK

Post Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:31 am

Re: Vimeo

Didn't they change feed URLs? The plugin seems ok.
PreviousNext

Return to Available plugins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.