FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NHL Gamecenter Live

<<

intron

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: NHL Gamecenter Live

I know there are several different issues being discussed here, some are plugin specific. I don't have any help for those. But I did get my player to finally get past the file not supported message by selecting "Panasonic BD" as the profile. Not sure if that will work for everyone, but it does for me and now I can get everything to stream well. Hope it is helpful to someone - and I hope you get the other issues figured out.
<<

jaylbird

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:48 pm

intron wrote:I know there are several different issues being discussed here, some are plugin specific. I don't have any help for those. But I did get my player to finally get past the file not supported message by selecting "Panasonic BD" as the profile. Not sure if that will work for everyone, but it does for me and now I can get everything to stream well. Hope it is helpful to someone - and I hope you get the other issues figured out.

Just so I (and anyone else) understand you, are you changing a "profile" on a specific device (Xbox, BluRay player, TV, etc.) or somewhere in Serviio? Please elaborate where you made this change. Thanks.
<<

lapincube

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 pm

I try to add your code jaylbird and it's still not working.

I try to modify my samsung TV profil from "Samsung C/D" to "Panasonic BD Player" in Serviio Console => Not working
<<

intron

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:47 am

Hi Jay,

When you open up the Serviio console, the first tab that appears is the "Status" tab. It lists IP addresses, Device Names, and Profiles.

FInd your WD player in that list and click on its "profile". It becomes a drop down menu. Just scroll down until you find "Panasonic BD Player". I can't remember now but I think I might have then stopped the server (hit the "stop server" button on the same tab), wait a few seconds for it to stop, then start the server.

That is what I did and I went from nothing to everything streaming wonderfully.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Previous

Return to Available plugins