FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

CBS.com (US Only)

<<

leo1981

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri May 17, 2013 3:56 am

Re: CBS.com (US Only)

I'm in the U.S. too. "48 hour" is working for me.
<<

anjilslaire

Serviio newbie

Post Sat May 18, 2013 7:09 am

Great job :)
<<

DrJay

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun May 19, 2013 1:08 am

leo1981 wrote:I'm in the U.S. too. "48 hour" is working for me.

Leonardo

Again, thanks for your help. I've tried changing several parameters, and unfortunately 48 hours and 60 minutes don't show up. I'm watching the programs with the Serviio server through a Sony Blu-Ray player. I downloaded the latest Serviio version 1.2.1. and reinstalled it, and shut down Serviio and restarted it (after each change of settings). Same results. As I mentioned before, I can watch the same 48 hours and 60 minutes programs through my computer, just not on my Vizio TV with Sony Blu-Ray and Serviio. Obviously something is blocking it, but I haven't been able to find the problem.

I'm using the following source URLs:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/48_hours/video for 48 Hours

http://www.cbs.com/shows/60_minutes/video for 60 Minutes

My other programs on CBS are fine, and I thank you for doing a great job on keeping them working. It saves a lot of time watching programs like the Elementary season finale without commercials. You've done a great job and I appreciate your help.

Jay
<<

leo1981

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon May 20, 2013 10:19 pm

DrJay wrote:

Leonardo

Again, thanks for your help. I've tried changing several parameters, and unfortunately 48 hours and 60 minutes don't show up. I'm watching the programs with the Serviio server through a Sony Blu-Ray player. I downloaded the latest Serviio version 1.2.1. and reinstalled it, and shut down Serviio and restarted it (after each change of settings). Same results. As I mentioned before, I can watch the same 48 hours and 60 minutes programs through my computer, just not on my Vizio TV with Sony Blu-Ray and Serviio. Obviously something is blocking it, but I haven't been able to find the problem.

My other programs on CBS are fine, and I thank you for doing a great job on keeping them working. It saves a lot of time watching programs like the Elementary season finale without commercials. You've done a great job and I appreciate your help.

Jay

I have a 2010 Sony Blu-Ray player and it is working, it doesn't display the thumbnails and it require trans-coding from mp4 to mpeg2.
I don't think the problem is due to the client, but you can try to install VLC and browse Serviio.

Links are correct too.

Can you please post again the logs with the latest plugin version?
<<

DrJay

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue May 21, 2013 1:15 am

leo1981 wrote:
DrJay wrote:

Leonardo

Jay

I have a 2010 Sony Blu-Ray player and it is working, it doesn't display the thumbnails and it require trans-coding from mp4 to mpeg2.
I don't think the problem is due to the client, but you can try to install VLC and browse Serviio.

Links are correct too.

Can you please post again the logs with the latest plugin version?

Leonardo,

Not sure how to work with VLC and the CBS programs. Also I'm not that knowledgeable about trans-coding, etc.

Here is my latest log file for the CBS groovy:

2013-05-20 20:03:11,375 WARN [FeedUpdaterThread] An error occured while scanning for online item information, will continue
java.io.IOException: Unexpected error while invoking plugin (CBS.com): No signature of method: java.lang.String.and() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.NullPointerException) values: [java.lang.NullPointerException]
Possible solutions: any(), any(groovy.lang.Closure), find(), find(java.util.regex.Pattern), find(java.lang.String), find(java.lang.CharSequence)
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceParser.parse(WebResourceParser.java:58)
at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findResource(OnlineLibraryManager.java:171)
at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findResourceInCacheOrParse(OnlineLibraryManager.java:186)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.getOnlineItems(FeedUpdaterThread.java:159)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.run(FeedUpdaterThread.java:96)
Caused by: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.lang.String.and() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.NullPointerException) values: [java.lang.NullPointerException]
Possible solutions: any(), any(groovy.lang.Closure), find(), find(java.util.regex.Pattern), find(java.lang.String), find(java.lang.CharSequence)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.unwrap(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:55)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaClassSite.call(PojoMetaClassSite.java:46)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
at CBS.extractItems(CBSGood.groovy:130)
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor$1.executePluginMethod(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:32)
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor$1.executePluginMethod(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:29)
at org.serviio.library.online.PluginExecutionProcessor$1.call(PluginExecutionProcessor.java:50)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks,

Jay
<<

leo1981

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri May 24, 2013 9:03 pm

DrJay wrote: at CBS.extractItems(CBSGood.groovy:130)

Jay,
I'm running out of ideas, why the plugin doesn't work for you.
I noticed that you renamed the plugin file "CBSGood.groovy".
Do you still have the old plugin in the same folder? If so, please delete the old version.

From the logs, can you please verify that you are loading version 7.

Thanks,
Leonardo
<<

DrJay

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri May 24, 2013 9:56 pm

leo1981 wrote:
DrJay wrote: at CBS.extractItems(CBSGood.groovy:130)

Jay,
I'm running out of ideas, why the plugin doesn't work for you.
I noticed that you renamed the plugin file "CBSGood.groovy".
Do you still have the old plugin in the same folder? If so, please delete the old version.

From the logs, can you please verify that you are loading version 7.

Thanks,
Leonardo

Thank you, Leonardo. When I get home I'll remove the old groovy file and check that I have version 7, although I'm pretty sure I have version 7 running.

P.S. Just returned home an hour ago.
I removed the CBSGood.groovy and I am using version 7, but still no 48 hours or 60 minutes. Don't worry about it, though. I appreciate your efforts anyway. I'll just keep recording the programs and watching them later.

Jay
<<

Twenty1

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Hello!

I'm using the latest CBS Groovy plugin and have tried the feeds from http://www.serviidb.com/plugin-api-name/cbscom but non of the shows have a folder or ep listings.
Anyone else having trouble?

What should Max number of feed items to retrieve be at? I have it as "unlimited"...I have more then 50 total feeds listed in the sources area.
Feed expiry interval I had set at 12, 8, 24, and tried 48. Not sure exactly what this setting does...
preferred online content quality I have set to: high
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:44 pm

I live in the UK, 48 Hours (excellent reality crime show that i discovered using Serviio) is working fine me
Just freshly added it.
Ive not tested the other shows as you have to live in the US.

Make sure you running Version 7 of plugin and you chosen Web Resource.
My settings, Items to retrieve - 50, quality - high
Sony Bravia 2010 52NX803 - Sony PS3 - Xbox 360
Serviio running on QNAP NAS 639 Pro - 1.6 Intel Dual Core - 2GB RAM and QNAP NAS 121 - 2Ghz ARM Marvell - 1GB RAM
Console using ServiiDroid for Android, ServiiMetro and ServiiWP for Windows Phone and WebUI for iOS
<<

Ravenbrow

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 pm

CSI does is not working for me. I am in the US and have the latest plugin and sevriio version. Is it working for anyone else?
I'm using http://www.cbs.com/shows/csi/video/ as a web resource. Thanks.
<<

iheartninjas

Serviio lover

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:05 pm

I have been unable to get this working for some time now on any of the vids available
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Are you guys using Version 7 found here - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5401&start=40#p69616

I live in the UK, after using Tunlr, i can still get CSI and other shows to work just fine
Make sure you use Web Resource
Attachments
csi.jpg
csi.jpg (45.96 KiB) Viewed 20251 times
Serviio running on QNAP NAS 639 Pro - 1.6 Intel Dual Core - 2GB RAM and QNAP NAS 121 - 2Ghz ARM Marvell - 1GB RAM
Console using ServiiDroid for Android, ServiiMetro and ServiiWP for Windows Phone and WebUI for iOS
<<

Ravenbrow

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:29 pm

That version works for CSI. It seems that the other post that states they have the latest plugins doesn't have this version. It works for CSI but it doesn't work for Shark Tank. CSI was really what I cared about. Thanks.
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Shark tank is on ABC not CBS

Use ServiiDB to get valid links, I do regularly update it ;)
http://www.serviidb.com/plugin-api-name/cbscom
<<

Ravenbrow

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Hmmm well that would be the reason. :mrgreen:
<<

anjilslaire

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:16 am

Seems that Hawaii Five-0 is broken now. If you go to the feed http://www.cbs.com/shows/hawaii_five_0/video/ and try to watch episodes, it redirects you to select show again, then they will play.
That redirect breaks the plugin, I'm guessing.
<<

anjilslaire

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:33 pm

CBS has fixed their Hawaii Five-0 site again. No redirects, plugin works fine
<<

anjilslaire

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:31 pm

I spoke too soon. CBS is completely broken. Serviio shows the episodes available, but all episodes fail to play. Other plugins/channels work just fine.

Ideas? I don't know what to look for in the plugin to edit it :(
<<

leo1981

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:25 am

I have just tried Hawaii 50 and it worked.
Do you have the latest version of the plugin?
<<

anjilslaire

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:38 am

Yup it working all right. Yeah I had the latest plugin. It was strange, ī use my xbox360 as my client to watch on my TV ad every other plugin/channel was wiring fine.

Then a couple days later started working again. Weird.

Sorry for raising alarms. Although CBS was Doug some funky redirect for a day or so there.
PreviousNext

Return to Available plugins