Can you halp to solve my problem?
I've made the m3u playlist
I've encoded it in different encodings
But the problem is the same - TV sees only empty folder named Display name (IPTV)
Source type - Web Resource
Source Url - file:///E:/IPTV.m3u
Display name - IPTV
Media Type: Video
My TV can successfully read a Live Stream with Source Url like udp://@22.214.171.124:1234
Please be patient, I do have a full time job and a small private life
I do see some points where you can try something:
1. in your .xspf file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<playlist version="1" xmlns="http://xspf.org/ns/0/">
the closing tag <trackList> is missing. Please take a look at http://xspf.org/
2. you have to use the -tVIDEO switch for the 'Source URL' in Serviio console 'Enter details of online source' mask. So the right entry may be 'file:///E:/IPTVYYY-tVIDEOYYY.m3u'. Without determine the media type (i.e. -tVIDEO or -tAUDIO) the playlist plugin is looking for an file extension and tries to decide by itself which type of media inside the playlist may be. Every unknown extension and every missing extension (as in your case) is handled as an audio file. Sorry, havn't mentioned it in my first answer. If you're in doubt please take a look here http://forum.serviio.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6022#p43389
. Servvio's 'Video' radio button only determines for which medialist of your TV (i.e. Video - Audio - Pictures) the playlist has to be displayed. It doesn't determine type of media in matters of the plugin function.
3. under these conditions a playlist entry like 'http://126.96.36.199:7781/udp/188.8.131.52:1234' has been working for me. (Sorry, it's an sex link, the first entry I've found in the Serviio forum searching for 'UDP'
4. I didn't managed to do this with 'UDP-to-HTTP Proxy' for the same UDP address. This is what you're trying. The problem is that I don't speak any russian so I've had to stress google translate to understand something about the different UDPProxy entries. But I think making some errors, don't know. The result has been: UDP-to-HTTP Proxy didn't work for me. But after 'http://184.108.40.206:7781/udp/220.127.116.11:1234' has been working this seems to be a problem of UDPProxy or my UDPProxy handling.
5. as I understand this discussion http://forum.serviio.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4859&hilit=udp+%40#p33779
'udp://@...' links don't work with ffmpeg. Otherwise you have written direct linking to your TV is working. Can you please post a real 'udp://@...' link? I would like to make some tests. But I suppose that you need some converting like UDPProxy.
6. if these hints don't work, can you please post the Serviio log files as described here http://forum.serviio.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6022&start=20#p44917
and your playlist? This may help me in better understanding the problem.