FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Playlist plugin (last update: version 3.2 30/06/12)

<<

lionbest

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Re: Playlist plugin (last update: version 2.0 03/06/12)

You are great. When I wrote first, the playlist was there, but no items inside. Now when I started it, specifying it is a video (SW t video), it worked like a charm.
On the downside, the items inside the playlist showed up quite slowly (a total of about 100 channels), and a even bigger disappointment is that the HD streams are laggy, impossible to watch. I guess you can't wave your magic wand and make the problem go away? :?:

The thing that confuses me is that I have a TV which should be able to play HD since is FullHD (Philips 42PFL7606) and on my PC those HD streams play just fine.
<<

olli

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:20 pm

lionbest wrote:On the downside, the items inside the playlist showed up quite slowly (a total of about 100 channels), and a even bigger disappointment is that the HD streams are laggy, impossible to watch. I guess you can't wave your magic wand and make the problem go away? :?:

The thing that confuses me is that I have a TV which should be able to play HD since is FullHD (Philips 42PFL7606) and on my PC those HD streams play just fine.

Abracadabra? :lol: Sorry, no solution seen in my crystal ball! I assume that your problems has to do with transcoding the stream or file your link is pointing to. Please try the following: insert the HD link from inside the playlist directly into Serviio's console ('Library' -> 'Online sources' -> 'Add' as 'Live stream') and let your TV play it. I would expect that it's as slow and lagged as via the playlist. If this is the case one have to experiment with the transcoding profile activated for your TV. I don't know anything about this, please take a look at the specialized forums here. If I'm wrong: please post Serviio's debug log file. I'm very interested in this problem.

Cheers,
Olaf
<<

lionbest

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Posting directly in Serviio didn't work. Will get back as soon as I learn about transcoding profiles.
<<

olli

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:51 pm

lionbest wrote:Posting directly in Serviio didn't work. Will get back as soon as I learn about transcoding profiles.

I think it should as the playlist plugin doesn't make anything else. Which entries you make in Serviio console?
<<

wildcard

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Hey olli,

I mainly use this with music, haven't tried anything else. I'm curious with the switches if there's a way to show the files in a playlist (such as an M3U) by their name. Or can they be posted with a format of 'Artist - Title'?
<<

olli

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:47 pm

wildcard wrote:Hey olli,

I mainly use this with music, haven't tried anything else. I'm curious with the switches if there's a way to show the files in a playlist (such as an M3U) by their name. Or can they be posted with a format of 'Artist - Title'?

Not yet, but nice idea! Let's have a look ...
<<

aff-tar

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to add a playlist:
  Code:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:0,PERVIY
http://77.51.249.19:8001

Code:
http://-SW-ufile:///home/ilia/Serviio/test.m3u-SW-tVIDEO

The playlist quickly appears in the /Online folder, but it is empty. Additionally, every time I'm entering the list, serviio.log gets following:
  Code:
2012-06-18 23:07:39,297 ERROR [ContainerNode] Cannot retrieve results of action command: Cannot execute library command for list: null
org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: null
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:118)
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.executeListAction(ContainerNode.java:234)
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ActionNode.retrieveContainerItems(ActionNode.java:128)
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectory.Browse(ContentDirectory.java:197)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
   at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeOperation(ServiceInvoker.java:253)
   at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeService(ServiceInvoker.java:93)
   at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiceControlRequestHandler.handleRequest(ServiceControlRequestHandler.java:74)
   at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.AbstractRequestHandler.handle(AbstractRequestHandler.java:54)
   at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.doService(HttpService.java:293)
   at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiioHttpService.doService(ServiioHttpService.java:58)
   at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.handleRequest(HttpService.java:212)
   at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.WebServer$WorkerThread.run(WebServer.java:187)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
   at org.serviio.dlna.MediaFormatProfileResolver.resolveVideoMPEG2TSFormat(MediaFormatProfileResolver.java:258)
   at org.serviio.dlna.MediaFormatProfileResolver.resolveVideoFormat(MediaFormatProfileResolver.java:100)
   at org.serviio.dlna.MediaFormatProfileResolver.resolve(MediaFormatProfileResolver.java:48)
   at org.serviio.delivery.resource.VideoDeliveryEngine.retrieveOriginalMediaInfo(VideoDeliveryEngine.java:74)
   at org.serviio.delivery.resource.VideoDeliveryEngine.retrieveOriginalMediaInfo(VideoDeliveryEngine.java:40)
   at org.serviio.delivery.resource.AbstractDeliveryEngine.getMediaInfoForProfile(AbstractDeliveryEngine.java:78)
   at org.serviio.delivery.MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy.getMediaInfoForAvailableProfiles(MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy.java:75)
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.ResourceValuesBuilder.buildResources(ResourceValuesBuilder.java:58)
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractListOnlineObjectsByHierarchyCommand.retrieveList(AbstractListOnlineObjectsByHierarchyCommand.java:114)
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:112)
   ... 15 more
2012-06-18 23:07:39,298 WARN  [ContentDirectory] Browse for object id V_OF^FOL_FD1 failed with exception: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectory.setupSuccessfulResult(ContentDirectory.java:396)
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectory.Browse(ContentDirectory.java:214)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeOperation(ServiceInvoker.java:253)
   at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeService(ServiceInvoker.java:93)
   at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiceControlRequestHandler.handleRequest(ServiceControlRequestHandler.java:74)
   at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.AbstractRequestHandler.handle(AbstractRequestHandler.java:54)
   at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiioHttpService.doService(ServiioHttpService.java:58)

I'm running Ubuntu 12.04. Tried fresh and empty serviio.

Could you help?
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:03 pm

aff-tar wrote:Hello,

Code:
#EXTM3U

Code:

The playlist quickly appears in the /Online folder, but it is empty. Additionally, every time I'm entering the list, serviio.log gets following:
  Code:
2012-06-18 23:07:39,297 ERROR [ContainerNode] Cannot retrieve results of action command: Cannot execute library command for list: null
org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: null
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:118)
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.executeListAction(ContainerNode.java:234)
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ActionNode.retrieveContainerItems(ActionNode.java:128)
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectory.Browse(ContentDirectory.java:197)
   at org.serviio.dlna.MediaFormatProfileResolver.resolveVideoMPEG2TSFormat(MediaFormatProfileResolver.java:258)
   at org.serviio.dlna.MediaFormatProfileResolver.resolveVideoFormat(MediaFormatProfileResolver.java:100)
   at org.serviio.dlna.MediaFormatProfileResolver.resolve(MediaFormatProfileResolver.java:48)
   at org.serviio.delivery.resource.VideoDeliveryEngine.retrieveOriginalMediaInfo(VideoDeliveryEngine.java:74)
   at org.serviio.delivery.resource.VideoDeliveryEngine.retrieveOriginalMediaInfo(VideoDeliveryEngine.java:40)
   at org.serviio.delivery.resource.AbstractDeliveryEngine.getMediaInfoForProfile(AbstractDeliveryEngine.java:78)
   at org.serviio.delivery.MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy.getMediaInfoForAvailableProfiles(MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy.java:75)
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.ResourceValuesBuilder.buildResources(ResourceValuesBuilder.java:58)
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractListOnlineObjectsByHierarchyCommand.retrieveList(AbstractListOnlineObjectsByHierarchyCommand.java:114)
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:112)
   ... 15 more
2012-06-18 23:07:39,298 WARN  [ContentDirectory] Browse for object id V_OF^FOL_FD1 failed with exception: null
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectory.setupSuccessfulResult(ContentDirectory.java:396)
   at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectory.Browse(ContentDirectory.java:214)

Could you help?

Can you post ffmpeg -i <url> ?
<<

aff-tar

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:46 am

zip wrote:
aff-tar wrote:Hello,

Code:
#EXTM3U

Code:

Code:
   ... 15 more

Could you help?

Can you post ffmpeg -i <url> ?

Code:
ffmpeg -i http://77.51.249.19:8001
ffmpeg version 0.8.1-4:0.8.1-0ubuntu1, Copyright (c) 2000-2011 the Libav developers
  built on Mar 22 2012 05:29:10 with gcc 4.6.3
This program is not developed anymore and is only provided for compatibility. Use avconv instead (see Changelog for the list of incompatible changes).
[h264 @ 0x8c88140] non-existing PPS referenced
[h264 @ 0x8c88140] non-existing PPS 0 referenced
[h264 @ 0x8c88140] decode_slice_header error
[h264 @ 0x8c88140] no frame!
[mpegts @ 0x8c7f260] Continuity check failed for pid 0 expected 9 got 10
[mpegts @ 0x8c7f260] Continuity check failed for pid 69 expected 0 got 6
[mpegts @ 0x8c7f260] PES packet size mismatch
[mpegts @ 0x8c7f260] PES packet size mismatch
[mpegts @ 0x8c7f260] max_analyze_duration reached
[mpegts @ 0x8c7f260] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate

Seems stream 1 codec frame rate differs from container frame rate: 50.00 (50/1) -> 25.00 (50/2)
Input #0, mpegts, from 'http://77.51.249.19:8001':
  Duration: N/A, start: 11388.871500, bitrate: 92 kb/s
  Program 1
    Stream #0.0[0x44](rus): Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, mono, s16, 92 kb/s
    Stream #0.1[0x45]: Video: h264 (High), yuv420p, 720x576 [PAR 64:45 DAR 16:9], 32.29 fps, 25 tbr, 90k tbn, 50 tbc
At least one output file must be specified

Strange, but after a night the test playlist (with single entry) started to work. However a large playlist is still showing empty:
  Code:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1,HRT 1
rtsp://80.80.58.172:1935/live/_definst_/channel1-900.stream
#EXTINF:-1,HRT 2
rtsp://80.80.58.172:1935/live/_definst_/channel2-2000.stream
#EXTINF:-1,RTL PLUS
rtsp://80.80.58.172:1935/live/_definst_/channel3-1400.stream
#EXTINF:-1,RTL
rtsp://80.80.58.172:1935/live/_definst_/channel13-1400.stream
#EXTINF:-1,RTL 2
rtsp://80.80.58.172:1935/live/_definst_/channel14-1400.stream
#EXTINF:-1,SPTV
rtsp://80.80.58.172:1935/live/_definst_/channel5-1400.stream
#EXTINF:-1,CMC
rtsp://80.80.58.172:1935/live/_definst_/channel9-1400.stream
#EXTINF:-1,KN
rtsp://80.80.58.172:1935/live/_definst_/channel11-1400.stream
#EXTINF:-1,AL JAZEERA
rtsp://80.80.58.172:1935/live/_definst_/channel15-1400.stream
#EXTINF:-1,24 SATA TV
rtsp://80.80.58.172:1935/live/_definst_/channel12-900.stream
#EXTINF:O,RTV GRAND
http://rtvgrand.com:8050/
#EXTINF:O,KANAL 9 NOVI SAD
http://82.208.224.190:8080/
#EXTINF:O,KOPERNIKUS TV
http://89.212.47.123:8080/stream/?channel=kopernikus&stream=1mb?u=yempIqqp&p=SYzOYFUx
#EXTINF:O,NOVOSADSKA TV
http://89.216.69.20:8080/
#EXTINF:O,NTV JATA
http://89.212.25.107:8080/stream/?route=si1_1&sp=freetv&channel=ntvjata&stream=1mb&u=ntvjata&p=ntvjata&player=http
#EXTINF:O,PINK MUSIC
mms://beotelmedia.beotel.net/rtvpink
#EXTINF:O,RTCG
mms://195.252.114.172/tvcg
#EXTINF:O,RTV CARICIN GRAD
http://89.212.47.123:8080/stream/?channel=rtvcaricingrad&stream=1mb&sp=freetv
#EXTINF:O,OTV VALENTINO
mms://77.74.231.12/otv
#EXTINF:O,TV LAV
http://69.90.18.91:8080/stream/?channel=tvlav&stream=1mb&sp=freetv
#EXTINF:O,TV LESKOVAC
http://89.212.47.124:8080/stream/?fw=true&sp=freetv&channel=tvleskovac&stream=1mb
#EXTINF:O,TV OSIJEK
mms://89.201.164.181/stv
#EXTINF:O,TV STARA ZAGORA
rtsp://tvstz.no-ip.org/TV Stara Zagora/video;seq=24547;rtptime=0
#EXTINF:O,TV STUDIO B
mms://beotelmedia.beotel.net/studiob
#EXTINF:O,TV VOJVODINA 1
rtsp://212.200.191.85/rtv1
#EXTINF:O,TV VOJVODINA 2
rtsp://212.200.191.85/rtv2
#EXTINF:O,RTS SAT
mmsh://rts.videostreaming.rs/rts
#EXTINF:O,BELLE AMIE
http://92.60.234.98:8081/
#EXTINF:O,HEMA TV
mmsh://77.238.209.50:1234
#EXTINF:O,ART BG
http://62.240.24.94:8080/
#EXTINF:O,STV SLAVONIJA
mms://89.201.164.181/stv
#EXTINF:O,VIKOM TV
http://89.212.47.123:8080/stream/?channel=rtvvikom&stream=1mb&sp=freetv
#EXTINF:O,RTV KISS
http://89.212.47.124:8080/stream/?fw=true&sp=freetv&channel=rtvkiss&stream=1mb&u=rtvkiss&p=rtvkiss&player=http
#EXTINF:O,KANAL 3
http://95.211.148.251:8000/kanal3
#EXTINF:O,AMNA TV
http://89.212.47.123:8080/stream/?channel=tvamna&stream=1mb&sp=freetv
#EXTINF:O,TV ZENICA
http://69.90.18.92:8080/stream/?fw=true&sp=freetv&channel=rtvzenica&stream=1mb&u=rtvzenica&p=rtvzenica&player=http
#EXTINF:O,AS SABAC
mmsh://95.211.174.135:8002/ass_web?MSWMExt=.asf
#EXTINF:O,MIX KRALJEVO
mmsh://95.211.174.135:8002/mix_web?MSWMExt=.asf
#EXTINF:O,TV GOLICA
http://213.250.25.204/get.str?r=77.234.129.253&oid=golica
#EXTINF:O,SPONKA TV
http://84.255.254.139:8082/test.flv
#EXTINF:O,TV ZADAR
mms://213.149.32.154/zadar
#EXTINF:O,BOLA TV SPORT
http://labolatv-f.akamaihd.net/ABola_live_02@12495?v=2.5.14&fp=WIN 11,2,202,235&r=BHUJK&g=LFDJQDOGEZFU
#EXTINF:O,NTV SPORT
rtsp://85.111.3.55/ntvspor
#EXTINF:O,VIASAT SPORT
http://77.51.249.19:8035
#EXTINF:O,AL JAZEERA +2
http://www.elahmad.com/seo/JSC2.url
#EXTINF:O,AL JAZEERA +4
http://www.elahmad.com/seo/JSC4.url
#EXTINF:O,AL JAZEERA +9
http://www.elahmad.com/seo/JSC9.url
#EXTINF:0,SKY NEWS
mms://live1.wm.skynews.servecast.net/skynews_wmlz_live300k
#EXTINF:0,NIJMEGEN 1
mms://wms.streamone.nl/nijmegen1?.wma
#EXTINF:0,ORANGE SPORT INFO
mms://livewm.orange.fr/live-multicanaux
#EXTINF:0,TELETRURIA LIVE
mms://83.147.65.2/TeletruriaLive
#EXTINF:0,TOYA PROGRAM LOKALNY
mms://217.113.224.22/TVToya
#EXTINF:0,RTV DORDRECHT
mms://kippingmultimediaal.nl/tvdordrecht
#EXTINF:0,TVU MUSIC TELEVISION
mms://nyc01.egihosting.com/102741
#EXTINF:0,AXN
rtsp://vd2.itvitv.com/axn.570
#EXTINF:0,BBC
rtsp://vd2.itvitv.com/bbchd.rms
#EXTINF:0,BIO
rtsp://vd2.itvitv.com/bio
#EXTINF:0,DANCETV
rtsp://vd2.itvitv.com/dance.ash
#EXTINF:0,DISCOVERY
rtsp://vd2.itvitv.com/dshdw.emh
#EXTINF:0,DIVA
rtsp://vd2.itvitv.com/diva.smw
#EXTINF:0,HISTORY
rtsp://vd2.itvitv.com/h
#EXTINF:0,NATGEO
rtsp://vd2.itvitv.com/ngwhd.usm
#EXTINF:0,NATGEO WILD
rtsp://vd2.itvitv.com/ngwhk.mat
#EXTINF:0,NG
rtsp://vd2.itvitv.com/ngchd.pfj
#EXTINF:0,SC
rtsp://vd2.itvitv.com/dssc.spv
#EXTINF:0,TCM
rtsp://vd2.itvitv.com/tcm.odl
#EXTINF:0,KIDSCO
mms://vd2.itvitv.com/kidshd
#EXTINF:-1,PERVIY
#EXTINF:-1,ROSSIYA 1
http://77.51.249.19:8002
#EXTINF:-1,TV Centr
http://77.51.249.19:8003
#EXTINF:-1,NTV
http://77.51.249.19:8004
#EXTINF:-1,KULTURA
http://77.51.249.19:8005
#EXTINF:-1,RUSSIA 2
http://77.51.249.19:8006
#EXTINF:-1,ZVEZDA
http://77.51.249.19:8007
#EXTINF:-1,RBK
http://77.51.249.19:8008
#EXTINF:-1,2õ2
http://77.51.249.19:8009
#EXTINF:-1,MUZ TV
http://77.51.249.19:8010
#EXTINF:-1,MTV UA
http://77.51.249.19:8011
#EXTINF:-1,KANAL 5 UA
http://77.51.249.19:8012
#EXTINF:-1,NOVIY
http://77.51.249.19:8013
#EXTINF:-1,TV3
http://77.51.249.19:8014
#EXTINF:-1,PERETZ
http://77.51.249.19:8015
#EXTINF:-1,STS
http://77.51.249.19:8016
#EXTINF:-1,TNT
http://77.51.249.19:8017
#EXTINF:-1,REN TV
http://77.51.249.19:8018
#EXTINF:-1,DOMASHNIY
http://77.51.249.19:8019
#EXTINF:-1,KARUSEL
http://77.51.249.19:8020
#EXTINF:-1,BRIDGE TV
http://77.51.249.19:8021
#EXTINF:-1,MIR
http://77.51.249.19:8022
#EXTINF:-1,ROSSIYA 24
http://77.51.249.19:8023
#EXTINF:-1,FRANCE 24
http://77.51.249.19:8024
#EXTINF:-1,BOEC
http://77.51.249.19:8025
#EXTINF:-1,XXI
http://77.51.249.19:8026
#EXTINF:-1,DISCOVERY WORLD
http://77.51.249.19:8027
#EXTINF:-1,TLC
http://77.51.249.19:8028
#EXTINF:-1,DISCOVERY SCIENCE
http://77.51.249.19:8029
#EXTINF:-1,DISCOVERY
http://77.51.249.19:8030
#EXTINF:-1,NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
http://77.51.249.19:8031
#EXTINF:-1,ANIMAL PLANET
http://77.51.249.19:8032
#EXTINF:-1,TRAVEL
http://77.51.249.19:8033
#EXTINF:-1,TV1000 ðóñ êèíî
http://77.51.249.19:8034
#EXTINF:-1,VIASAT SPORT
http://77.51.249.19:8035
#EXTINF:-1,EXPLORER
http://77.51.249.19:8036
#EXTINF:-1,HISTORY
http://77.51.249.19:8037
#EXTINF:-1,TV1000
http://77.51.249.19:8038
#EXTINF:-1,TV1000 action
http://77.51.249.19:8039
#EXTINF:-1,X
http://77.51.249.19:8040
#EXTINF:-1,MCM TOP
http://77.51.249.19:8041
#EXTINF:-1,O2 TV
http://77.51.249.19:8042
#EXTINF:-1,NICKELODEON
http://77.51.249.19:8043
#EXTINF:-1,STYLE&MODE
http://77.51.249.19:8045
#EXTINF:-1,DW-TV
http://77.51.249.19:8046
#EXTINF:-1,ENGLISH CLUB
http://77.51.249.19:8047
#EXTINF:-1,RT
http://77.51.249.19:8048
#EXTINF:-1,LIFE
http://77.51.249.19:8049
#EXTINF:-1,OCEAN
http://77.51.249.19:8050
#EXTINF:-1,RAP RU
http://77.51.249.19:8051
#EXTINF:-1,TNV
http://77.51.249.19:8052
#EXTINF:-1,X
http://77.51.249.19:8053
#EXTINF:-1,VOLNA
http://77.51.249.19:8054
#EXTINF:-1,HD LIFE
http://77.51.249.19:8101
#EXTINF:-1,MYZEN.TV HD
http://77.51.249.19:8102
#EXTINF:-1,FASHION
http://77.51.249.19:8103
#EXTINF:0,TRT TV1
mms://95.0.159.138/TV1
#EXTINF:0,TRT HABER
mms://95.0.159.138/TV2
#EXTINF:0,TRT MÜZiK
mms://95.0.159.138/TRTMUZIK
#EXTINF:0,TRT SPOR
mms://95.0.159.138/TV3
#EXTINF:0,TRT HD
mms://95.0.159.138/TRTHD
#EXTINF:0,TRT BELGESEL
mms://95.0.159.138/TRTBELGESEL
#EXTINF:0,TRT TÜRK
mms://95.0.159.138/TRTTURK
#EXTINF:0,TRT ANADOLU
mms://95.0.159.138/TV5
#EXTINF:0,TRT OKUL
mms://95.0.159.131/TRTOKUL
#EXTINF:0,TRT AVAZ
mms://95.0.159.138/TRTAVAZ
#EXTINF:0,TRT 6
mms://95.0.159.138/TV6
#EXTINF:0,TRT 6 TR
mms://95.0.159.138/TV62
#EXTINF:0,TRT ARAPÇA
mms://95.0.159.138/TRTARABIC
#EXTINF:0,STAR TV
mms://yayin.canlitv.com/startv
#EXTINF:0,PRO TV
http://89.45.164.123:1220
#EXTINF:0,PRO CINEMA
http://89.45.164.123:1230
#EXTINF:0,ACASA
http://89.45.164.123:1240
#EXTINF:0,ANTENA1
http://89.45.164.123:1260
#EXTINF:O,TELE TV
mms://92.51.75.35/tele
#EXTINF:O,HD MOVIES
http://109.238.237.194:8084/
#EXTINF:O,DELTA TV
mms://ams01.egihosting.com/989630
#EXTINF:O,BFM TV
mms://vipmms9.yacast.net/bfm_bfmtv
#EXTINF:0, TV 5 FRENCH
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz/tv5
#EXTINF:0, CCTV9
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz/cctv9
#EXTINF:0, EURO NEWS
mms://disney.auckland.ac.nz/euronews
#EXTINF:0, AL JAZEERA
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz//aljazeera
#EXTINF:0, DWELLE TV
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz/dwtv
#EXTINF:0, ZEE SMILE
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz/zeesmile
#EXTINF:0, RAI
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz/rai
#EXTINF:0, NHK JAPAN
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz/nhk
#EXTINF:0, BVN
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz/bnv
#EXTINF:0, PTV PAKISTAN
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz/ptv
#EXTINF:0, SAHARA INDIA
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz/taiwantv
#EXTINF:0, RUSSIA TODAY
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz/rttv
#EXTINF:0, BBC WORLD
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz/bbcworld
#EXTINF:0, VOA
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz/VOA
#EXTINF:0, BLOOMBERG TV
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz/bloombergtv
#EXTINF:0, DISNEY
mms://disney.UoA.auckland.ac.nz/maoritv
#EXTINF:0, XXX1
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd64
#EXTINF:0, XXX2
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd63
#EXTINF:0, XXX3
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd62
#EXTINF:0, XXX4
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd61
#EXTINF:0, XXX5
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd60
#EXTINF:0, XXX6
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd59
#EXTINF:0, MBN HD
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd17
#EXTINF:0, MTN HD
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd18
#EXTINF:0, TOMATO TV HD
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd25
#EXTINF:0, CBS
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd27
#EXTINF:0, CTS HD
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd28
#EXTINF:0, GOOD TV
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd29
#EXTINF:0, KFN
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd31
#EXTINF:0, MEDICAL TV
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd32
#EXTINF:0, TODAYS HOT CLIP
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd33
#EXTINF:0, ARTE HD
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd35
#EXTINF:0, ARIRANG
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd36
#EXTINF:0, CARTOONS
rtsp://lm02.everyon.tv:1935/ptv//phd42
#EXTINF:0,BONUS
mms://94.75.221.49/Bonus1?TICKET=91c761e582f3b5a6f6f897cb91967b5b|1338089679|10|2.81.116.14|anonymoususer|15|0|0?TOKENID=
#EXTINF:0,AMATEUR
mms://94.75.221.49/Amateur1?TICKET=321b0e4c8cf0b4e76f46e24a062090aa|1338090274|10|2.81.116.14|anonymoususer|30|0|0
#EXTINF:0,PIPE
mms://94.75.221.49/Pipe1?TICKET=b86ea0510330378b4452d21397d31103|1338090783|10|2.81.116.14|anonymoususer|30|0|0
#EXTINF:0,BLONDE
mms://94.75.221.49/Blonde12?TICKET=315e75b77d8f868ad90b7a62fa81a7bf|1338090799|10|2.81.116.14|anonymoususer|30|0|0
#EXTINF:0,BRUNE
mms://94.75.221.49/Brune12?TICKET=404fe104f87dce544a51848af1c137ac|1338090805|10|2.81.116.14|anonymoususer|30|0|0
#EXTINF:0,GROUPE
mms://94.75.221.49/Groupe1?TICKET=f64b5ef7a4ae192decd7a414042ea1c4|1338090814|10|2.81.116.14|anonymoususer|30|0|0
#EXTINF:O,HARD 2
mms://94.75.221.49/Hard21?TICKET=2dfb8d46bcf798fe9f30430383d6b5c3|1338090819|10|2.81.116.14|anonymoususer|30|0|0
#EXTINF:O,LATINOS
mms://94.75.221.49/Latinos1?TICKET=f088e2f1b56a4bd49c13865e91a177b3|1338090824|10|2.81.116.14|anonymoususer|30|0|0
#EXTINF:O,LINGERIE
mms://94.75.221.49/Lingerie1?TICKET=16b4a2896a83212c19b82d504bb572e6|1338090834|10|2.81.116.14|anonymoususer|30|0|0
#EXTINF:0,ROUSSE
mms://94.75.221.49/Rousse1?TICKET=016e4dbd899b956267467353f02f2fdb|1338090855|10|2.81.116.14|anonymoususer|30|0|0
#EXTINF:0,TEEN
mms://94.75.221.49/Teen2?TICKET=89222f04478f014d252f44b1393d4708|1338090860|10
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:58 pm

You could try upgrading FFmpeg to the one supplied on the download page.
<<

Strafer

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: Playlist plugin M3U format

Hiya,

I have Playlist.groovy installed...
i can see my playlists...
I can see my audio files within...
but cannot get any to play.
Serviio has this error message:
  Code:
2012-06-22 15:21:19,537 WARN  [ResourceTransportRequestHandler] Error while processing resource
, sending back 404 error. Message: Cannot retrieve online media item URL: no protocol: /data/mp
3/Pop/Rihanna/Talk That Talk/Rihanna-03-We Found Love.mp3

Here is the head of my playlist file Rihanna.m3u
  Code:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:215,Rihanna - 3 - We Found Love
file:///work/mp3/Pop/Rihanna/Talk That Talk/Rihanna-03-We Found Love.mp3
#EXTINF:242,Rihanna - 2 - Where Have You Been
file:///work/mp3/Pop/Rihanna/Talk That Talk/Rihanna-02-Where Have You Been.mp3

Playlist defined as:
  Code:
http://-SW-ufile:///data/mp3/playlist/Rihanna.m3u-SW-tAUDIO
<<

olli

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Strafer wrote:Hiya,

I have Playlist.groovy installed...
i can see my playlists...
I can see my audio files within...
but cannot get any to play.
Serviio has this error message:
  Code:
2012-06-22 15:21:19,537 WARN  [ResourceTransportRequestHandler] Error while processing resource
, sending back 404 error. Message: Cannot retrieve online media item URL: no protocol: /data/mp
3/Pop/Rihanna/Talk That Talk/Rihanna-03-We Found Love.mp3

Hi Strafer

Please take a look at http://forum.serviio.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6022&start=20#p45437. It should work.
<<

olli

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Playlist plugin: new version 3.0 (24/06/2012)

Hi

New version of the plugin is out: http://forum.serviio.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6022

Enhancements:
  • meta data tags are used for creating track entries shown on the player (e.g. TV)
  • with the new switch '-SW-a' it's also possible to create own patterns for track entries from the meta data tags or playlist entries
  • if it exists, meta data tag is used for thumbnails displayed on the player

Cheers,
Olli
<<

Strafer

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Thanks Olli,

Setting below in GENERIC (Xbmc) and Samusung-B profiles (TV) fixed my mp3 playlist wont play problem.

Code:
        <OnlineTranscoding>
                        <Audio targetContainer="mp3" aBitrate="384" forceInheritance="true">
                                <Matches container="mp3"/>
                        </Audio>
                </OnlineTranscoding>
<<

olli

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Playlist plugin: new version 3.1 26/06/12

Error on saving the thumbnails from meta data tags in the tmp directory on unix systems is eliminated.
For downloading new version 3.1 of the plugin: http://forum.serviio.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6022

Cheers,
Olli
<<

iplem

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Playlist plugin (last update: version 3.1 26/06/12)

Olli,

I have some links (inside a m3u playlist) which include a %20 character inside, but the parser is expanding it to space and then failing to find it as a valid video streaming. I tried with \%20 but with no help. Any ideas?

Example:
#EXTINF:0,Universal Channel
rtmp://213.163.66.62:1935/live/ playpath=master20 swfUrl=http://www.cdnbr.biz/swf/player.swf pageUrl=http://www.cdnbr.biz/mastertv/Universal%20Channel.html live=1

Thanks,
Iplem
<<

Illico

DLNA master

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:27 am

I think that "pageUrl=" parameter can be removed, you only need "app=live", "playpath=master20" and "swfUrl="
Illico
Sony 2010 KDL-46EX501 | BDP-S373 | SMP-N100 | Windows 8-i7 | Network DD HD-CE1.5TLU2 | Livebox2-UHD86 | ServiiDroid | ServiiGo | BubbleUPnP
Serviio beta tester - Moderator
<<

iplem

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:40 am

It don't work. (tried with ffmpeg directly as well)
<<

Illico

DLNA master

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:28 pm

What is the ffmpeg command line you used ?
Illico
Sony 2010 KDL-46EX501 | BDP-S373 | SMP-N100 | Windows 8-i7 | Network DD HD-CE1.5TLU2 | Livebox2-UHD86 | ServiiDroid | ServiiGo | BubbleUPnP
Serviio beta tester - Moderator
<<

iplem

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:47 pm

ffmpeg.exe -i "rtmp://213.163.66.62:1935/live/ playpath=master24 swfUrl=http://www.cdnbr.biz/swf/player.swf live=1"

When pageUrl is in there, it works
PreviousNext

Return to Available plugins