FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ILIVE - A Video Livestreams Server Collection

<<

AlVal

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Re: ILIVE - A Video Livestreams Server Collection

MAX_IQ wrote:to play ilive.to channels you need a token, so the right stream should look like that
" rtmp://ny.iguide.to/edge playpath=2byvy55uocgnct8 swfurl=http://player.ilive.to/secure_player_ilive_z.swf pageurl=http://www.ilive.to token=******** live=1
Ilive.to changes the token periodically, it would be great if we can change it manually in the plugin

Thanks for the info - do you know is the token the same for everyone , or is it unique per user? if it's unique per user, do only premium users get a token? I've set up a free account there, but can't find a token within my profile on the site , or within any of the stream urls when I watch them on their site directly?
<<

MAX_IQ

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:45 pm

AlVal wrote:
Thanks for the info - do you know is the token the same for everyone , or is it unique per user? if it's unique per user, do only premium users get a token? I've set up a free account there, but can't find a token within my profile on the site , or within any of the stream urls when I watch them on their site directly?

it is the same for all users and all channels, also you should check the sister site iguide.to
same idea, also with token but different one, it hosts a lot of sports channels, the only catch, most the channels are private, well i can try to get you some or even most of them.
<<

AlVal

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:21 am

MAX_IQ wrote:
AlVal wrote:

it is the same for all users and all channels, also you should check the sister site iguide.to
same idea, also with token but different one, it hosts a lot of sports channels, the only catch, most the channels are private, well i can try to get you some or even most of them.

thanks - but like I say, where exactly do you find the token?
<<

MAX_IQ

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:35 pm

AlVal wrote:

thanks - but like I say, where exactly do you find the token?

i will message it to you :D
<<

pjimmy74

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:45 pm

@ MAX_IQ, can you send it to me as well? :D
<<

jumpaway

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 pm

photo.JPG
photo.JPG (378.42 KiB) Viewed 90911 times
Can Someone Anyone Please Help Me With This Plugin.I cant get not a single stream to show all it says is no videos found
<<

jhb50

DLNA master

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:13 am

Can Someone Anyone Please Help Me With This Plugin.I cant get not a single stream to show all it says is no videos found

As noted above the plugin no longer works because the streams require a token which is hidden from all but the web player and is changed frequently.
<<

any111

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:00 am

Is there anyway to intergrate this code into the plugin to get the token
  Code:
def getToken(url):
   #return 'I8772LDKksadhGHGagf'
   html=net.http_GET(url).content
   token_url=re.compile('\$.getJSON\("(.+?)",').findall(html)[0]
   import datetime,time
   time_now=datetime.datetime.now()
   epoch=time.mktime(time_now.timetuple())+(time_now.microsecond/1000000.)
   epoch_str=str('%f' % epoch); epoch_str=epoch_str.replace('.',''); epoch_str=epoch_str[:-3]
   token_url=token_url + '&_=' + epoch_str
   #
   tokhtml=net.http_GET(token_url+'&_='+str(epoch), headers={'Referer':url}).content
   debob('tokhtml: ')
   debob(tokhtml)
   token=re.compile('":"(.+?)"').findall(tokhtml)[0]
   token=re.compile('":"(.+?)"').findall(net.http_GET(token_url+'&_='+str(epoch), headers={'Referer':url}).content)[0]
   #if '#' in token: token=token.split('#')[0]
   #if '#' in token: token=token.split('#')[1]
   #if '#' in token: token=token.split('#')[0]+token.split('#')[1]
   debob(token)
   return token
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:01 am

Hi,

I can successfully grab a token with the following routine, but the resulting rtmp url will not play in ffplay.
Not sure if I missed something and I don't have the time to sniff the wire for the actual rtmp command sent by the browser, or compare my ffplay command with the probing command sent by Serviio, but this may be a start for jhb50 to work out a patch. Maybe the rtmp server expects a referer of some kind? (The server script which provided the token did).

Code:
                def jsonMatcher = linkHtml =~ 'getJSON\\("(.+?)"'
                if (jsonMatcher != null && jsonMatcher.size() > 0)
                {
                    def strJsonURL = jsonMatcher[0][1]
                    //println 'strJsonURL: ' + strJsonURL
                    // http://www.streamlive.to/server2.php?id=1417601839

// This is probably not needed, but if you need to refresh the token then you may use this as the id-parameter to the strJsonURL:
                    def strEpoch = (new Date()).getTime().toString().substring(0,10)
                    strJsonURL = strJsonURL + '&_=' + strEpoch

def jsonURL = new URL(strJsonURL)
                    def jsonConnection = jsonURL.openConnection()
                    jsonConnection.addRequestProperty("Referer", linkUrl);
                    jsonConnection.connect();
                    def strJson = jsonConnection.content.text
                    //println strJson

def tokenMatcher = strJson =~ '":"(.+?)"'
                    if (tokenMatcher != null && tokenMatcher.size() > 0)
                    {
                        token = tokenMatcher[0][1]
                        //println 'token: ' + token
                    }

}

rtmpUrl = secMatcher[0][2].trim().replaceAll('\\\\/', '/') + " playpath=" + secCode + " swfurl=" + secMatcher[0][1].trim() + " pageurl=http://www.ilive.to token=" + token + " live=1"

I am attaching my experimental version of the plugin (which probably doesn't work as is).
EDIT: Removed the attached file as it was not working. Attached proper plugin two posts down.

jhb50, do you keep your plugins in a public repository such as Github? it would make collaborating easier.

A slight detail to consider in further development is this: the plugin does not honor the maxItems parameter passed to the extractItems() method. That could be easily fixed.

Regards

/ O
Last edited by ottomatic on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

any111

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Here maybe this will help.
Attachments
ilive.rar
(2.23 KiB) Downloaded 1980 times
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:34 pm

Yes, that did help.

Here is a working version of the plugin.

jhb50, feel free to make changes or just update the top post in the thread with this file as is.

Regards

/ O
Attachments
ILive.groovy
Version 17. Fixed the need for fresh token (and app-path) in the rtmp urls
(22.36 KiB) Downloaded 2058 times
<<

freaknik

DLNA master

Post Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:16 pm

I have been wanting this soooo badly, thank you everyone who worked on it.

I hope I can get it to work, I love ilive and missed watching it on my tv.

My library is scanning right now but I will install the plugin and give it a whirl later today, can't wait, thanks guys!
<<

any111

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Great! I'm glad it helped!
<<

any111

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:38 am

ottomatic wrote:Yes, that did help.

Here is a working version of the plugin.

jhb50, feel free to make changes or just update the top post in the thread with this file as is.

Regards

/ O

The plugin stopped working, I think they might of changed something on there site.I keep getting this error in my log.Any ideas?
  Code:
2014-12-28 00:32:05,693 WARN  [FeedUpdaterThread] An error occured while parsing the online resource http://www.ilive.to/channels/general?refresh175, will try again soon: Unexpected error while invoking plugin (ILive): index is out of range 0..-1 (index = 0)
org.serviio.library.online.metadata.OnlineResourceParseException: Unexpected error while invoking plugin (ILive): index is out of range 0..-1 (index = 0)
   at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceParser.parse(WebResourceParser.java:78)
   at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findResource(OnlineLibraryManager.java:181)
   at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findResourceInCacheOrParse(OnlineLibraryManager.java:198)
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.getOnlineItems(FeedUpdaterThread.java:185)
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.run(FeedUpdaterThread.java:108)
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: index is out of range 0..-1 (index = 0)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.getAt(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:6202)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.dgm$310.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite$PojoMetaMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:271)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite.call(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:53)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:42)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:108)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
   at ILive.extractItems(ILive.groovy:298)
   at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor$1.executePluginMethod(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:32)
   at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor$1.executePluginMethod(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:29)
   at org.serviio.library.online.PluginExecutionProcessor$1.call(PluginExecutionProcessor.java:50)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:14 am

Sorry, will probably not be able to look at this until two weeks from now.

There has probably been a change in the html markup at the site, breaking the logic of the plugin.
<<

sfatula

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:48 pm

I thought they were switching or had switched to streamlive.to now? I had read that somewhere else, like xbmc forums or something, forgot where. This URL is using ilive.to domain.
<<

any111

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:03 pm

sfatula wrote:I thought they were switching or had switched to streamlive.to now? I had read that somewhere else, like xbmc forums or something, forgot where. This URL is using ilive.to domain.

Yea they did switch to the streamlive.to domain, but all of ilve.to traffic is still being forwarded to the streamlive.to domain. So its not going to have any effect on the plugin right now. The problem right now is what ottomatic said they made a minor change to there HTML code breaking the logic of the plugin. I just cant figure out what they changed so hopefully ottomatic can.
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:47 pm

Hi,

I finally got around to troubleshooting the plugin.

I was getting an rtmp address even with the unmodified plugin.
To be certain that the problems had nothing to do with the altered domain name, I renamed hard coded references for "ilive" and changed them to "streamlive" (or dynamic values grabbed from html source at runtime).

Still, I can not get the resulting rtmp streams to play in ffmpeg / ffplay. It fails with "RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header".

So, not sure how to proceed.

Attaching the new version of the plugin if anyone proficient in plugin coding, packet sniffing and assembling rtmp urls cares to take a look.

Regards

/ O
Attachments
ILive.groovy
Ilive / streamlive plugin version 18
(22.6 KiB) Downloaded 2123 times
<<

Firoj

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:38 pm

Ok final verdict-most channels work as they take mighty long time to appear on screen sometimes more than 2 mins.Playboy tv didn't work and I dont expect everything to be working anyway.Patience is the key here https://100001.onl/ https://1921681254.mx/.
Previous

Return to Available plugins