FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ILIVE - A Video Livestreams Server Collection

<<

jshg46

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:16 am

Re: ILIVE - A Video Livestreams Server Collection

I don't have anywhere near a 175 channels. I might have 50 if lucky today.
<<

jhb50

DLNA master

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:54 am

refresh and post the debug log starting where it shows the version number
  Code:
2013-04-23 07:14:03,187 DEBUG [FeedItemUrlExtractor] ILive: Parsing with ILive V13

and ending with
  Code:
2013-04-23 07:14:25,191 DEBUG [OnlineContentCacheDecorator] Stored online content 'http://www.ilive.to/channels/' in the cache (online_feeds), returning it
<<

jshg46

Streaming enthusiast

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:40 am

2013-04-24 23:34:05,653 WARN [FeedUpdaterThread] An error occured while scanning for online item information, will continue
java.io.IOException: Unexpected error while invoking plugin (ILive): index is out of range 0..-1 (index = 0)
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceParser.parse(WebResourceParser.java:58)
at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findResource(OnlineLibraryManager.java:171)
at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findResourceInCacheOrParse(OnlineLibraryManager.java:186)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.getOnlineItems(FeedUpdaterThread.java:159)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.run(FeedUpdaterThread.java:96)
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: index is out of range 0..-1 (index = 0)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.getAt(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:6202)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.dgm$310.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite$PojoMetaMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:271)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite.call(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:53)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
at ILive.extractItems(ILive.groovy:197)
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor$1.executePluginMethod(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:32)
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor$1.executePluginMethod(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:29)
at org.serviio.library.online.PluginExecutionProcessor$1.call(PluginExecutionProcessor.java:50)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
2013-04-24 23:35:05,994 WARN [FeedUpdaterThread] An error occured while scanning for online item information, will continue
java.io.IOException: Unexpected error while invoking plugin (ILive): index is out of range 0..-1 (index = 0)
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceParser.parse(WebResourceParser.java:58)
at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findResource(OnlineLibraryManager.java:171)
at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findResourceInCacheOrParse(OnlineLibraryManager.java:186)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.getOnlineItems(FeedUpdaterThread.java:159)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.run(FeedUpdaterThread.java:96)
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: index is out of range 0..-1 (index = 0)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.getAt(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:6202)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.dgm$310.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite$PojoMetaMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:271)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite.call(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:53)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
at ILive.extractItems(ILive.groovy:197)
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor$1.executePluginMethod(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:32)
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor$1.executePluginMethod(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:29)
at org.serviio.library.online.PluginExecutionProcessor$1.call(PluginExecutionProcessor.java:50)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:16
<<

jshg46

Streaming enthusiast

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:58 am

Now I know what it is. Ilive has added captcha that you have to login now.
<<

jhb50

DLNA master

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Nonsense. It works fine, but if you won't follow my advice I can't help you.
<<

jshg46

Streaming enthusiast

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:18 pm

I don't mind being helped. I had quiet a few channels, I them rebooted my server and the Ilive folder would never appear after reboot. I was seeing the error above in the log. I went to Ilive.to and now they require you to use captcha. I guess they want you to prove you are human are something. I also checked my channel link I have in serviio, they same deal.
<<

_SDK_

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:04 am

Same problem... following

Log: (many repeats)
<<

jhb50

DLNA master

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:07 am

I am unable to reproduce it here. Mine works fine. If you want to help fix it, open www.ilive.to/channels and save it as an mht file and then view the source and save it as an htm file and attach both in a post or pm them to me. Save and View/Source are both on the browser menu bar.
<<

_SDK_

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:23 am

http://www.ilive.to/channels: Files as requested. Thanks
Attachments
iliveto_channels.zip
(89.4 KiB) Downloaded 1699 times
<<

jhb50

DLNA master

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:20 am

As it says at the bottom of the page, your ip has been blacklisted by iLive for one of the listed reasons. It could be your system is not clean of viruses and malware, or perhaps your use of the plugin has generated too much traffic to their site and they see you as a bot however I refresh all 175 feeds every 30 minutes and have no such problems. Try changing your ip.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (164.62 KiB) Viewed 78923 times
<<

_SDK_

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Thanks for all the help, Most appreciated.
On further examination, the problem seems to be Java or perhaps Flash related. This morning I was able to log in & play video for a short time before a window with an Adobe Flash error popped up.
It froze my browser and I was unable to take a screen shot of it. On repeat, It froze again but there was no error pop-up.
I should say, I have not been able to use any plugins since Serviio 1.2 was released. Simply would not work.
I gave up as no one offered any solution or verified that they had it working on a similar system to mine.
With the recent Java update, plugins started working again perfectly, but it seems they have tinkered with Flash since and that is now causing the problem with iLive.
Otherwise Serviio has never worked better.
Edit: I'll try to get that error pop-up on a screen shot and post...
Update: Was able to get a screen shot. Same problem, but, I did not touch anything this time and it started playing. Getting many dropouts but it is working.
I am now wondering also... As I monitor the connection to ilive.to I see connection to 31 servers. I do use ad-blocking. Perhaps something that's needed to view video is being seen as advertising ?
I am going to test from my WDTV now. Regards.
<<

jhb50

DLNA master

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:48 pm

The plugin has nothing to do with the browser or any browser popups or messages. So long as you can access ilive.to it should work fine.
If you have a plugin problem just post the DEBUG log containing the ilive refresh section.
<<

_SDK_

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Perhaps this is the problem ? It is repeating non-stop...

2013-04-28 11:56:00,534 WARN [FeedUpdaterThread] An error occured while retrieving thumbnail, will remove it from the item and will continue
org.serviio.library.online.CannotRetrieveThumbnailException: Failed to download thumbnail http://static.ilive.to/images/channels/ ... apshot.jpg.
at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findThumbnail(OnlineLibraryManager.java:266)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.run(FeedUpdaterThread.java:107)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: http://static.ilive.to/images/channels/ ... apshot.jpg
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1436)
at org.serviio.util.HttpClient.retrieveBinaryFileFromURL(HttpClient.java:72)
at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findThumbnail(OnlineLibraryManager.java:258)
... 1 more
2013-04-28 11:56:00,680 WARN [FeedUpdaterThread] An error occured while retrieving thumbnail, will remove it from the item and will continue
org.serviio.library.online.CannotRetrieveThumbnailException: Failed to download thumbnail http://static.ilive.to/images/channels/ ... apshot.jpg.
at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findThumbnail(OnlineLibraryManager.java:266)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.run(FeedUpdaterThread.java:107)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: http://static.ilive.to/images/channels/ ... apshot.jpg
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1436)
at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findThumbnail(OnlineLibraryManager.java:258)
... 1 more
2013-04-28 11:56:00,799 WARN [FeedUpdaterThread] An error occured while retrieving thumbnail, will remove it from the item and will continue
... 1 more
2013-04-28 11:56:12,300 WARN [FeedUpdaterThread] An error occured while retrieving thumbnail, will remove it from the item and will continue
... 1 more

UPDATE: After trying to use my WDTV, I can no longer log in to iLive.to with a browser. There is an ad countdown and when it gets to 1 the browser crashes and I have to hard quit. before I tried to use my WDTV via Serviio all was well. All other plugs have loaded and are working perfectly right now. I had to delete the ilive plug from the library to stop the repeated requests to ilive.to for the snapshot.
<<

jhb50

DLNA master

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Those messages simply mean the plugin is unable to access the thumbnail for the item, and so the ilive thumb will display. This is due to an ilive change and the correct thumbs require an enhancement to serviio before they can be accessed. They do not impair the plugin from working.

If you are not going to post a description of your problem along with the DEBUG log that I asked for 5 days ago posting.php?mode=reply&f=20&t=6086#pr68311 then there is no point in you posting again because I cant help you.
<<

_SDK_

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:30 pm

You must have me confused with someone else. ???

I did not have the problem 5 days ago. ilive plug was working until the recent Flash update. I have been posting what I thought was the relevant log excerpt. You did not ever say I was posting the wrong thing.

I must ask you to please remember that I do not claim to be an expert and am posting here in an effort to learn while hopefully not wasting anyone's time.

Thanks so far.
<<

_SDK_

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:14 pm

OK, I had deleted the ilive link (from my library) after my last post and decided to forget it.

Since I just learned I was posting the wrong log I gave it another shot.

I shut down Serviio activated the Debug Log, restarted, re-added the ilive plug link to library and restarted again.

I think I have the proper log excerpt attached.

Now, ilive is working.... It seems when I deleted it from library and re-added, something changed.

Corruption ? I do not know. I have to do this at another location so I'll try the same thing there to see if it comes back.

Thanks for all the work and your helpful responses.

Regards
Attachments
2013-04-28 13-53-41,042 DEBUexcerpt.txt
(403.42 KiB) Downloaded 1674 times
<<

jhb50

DLNA master

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:00 am

Sorry for the nasty. my bad. your log looks perfect and the plugin is working as it should. flash has no impact on serviio or the plugins. it only impacts playing streams in the browser window, not via dlna to your tv.
<<

siriusblack

DLNA master

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:41 am

Hi

just wondering my ilive plugin was working then when I rebooted, the folder nether came back up

I first done a force refresh then ive tried a uninstalling serviio and console and that didn't work so I tried deleating the groovy plugin

like the other said in this post and still nothing

here is my log
ilive.log
(2.52 KiB) Downloaded 1667 times

hopefully this can help

Thanks

would having a static ip cause this ?
Samsung ue46c8000 - Samsung C5900 BDP - Sony PS3 - Windows 8 - I5 Duel Core 16GB - 3.2 GHZ - Serviio 1.3.1 Pro

Beta Tester
<<

jhb50

DLNA master

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Looks like you have been blocked as those above. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6086&start=80#p68503
Access http://www.ilive.to/channels and see if you get the same captcha block.
<<

_SDK_

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed May 01, 2013 12:32 am

The lockout seems to be a recurring thing. I have been enjoying ILive links for the last couple days.
It also came back and worked fine at my client location where before I had the same problem.
Tonight I'm back where I started... all plugs working except iLive and I'm locked out on the webpage.
I have done nothing but restart Serviiio... No change to the set-up.
I have deleted the link from my library again and will try once more.
I can post a log again, if it doesn't come back but, will probably throw in the towel for tonight.
Just thought to try one thing...
I wonder if it matters whether the Media renderer (WDTV) is on before or after Serviio boots ?

Update: I see this in the log from HaHa Sport>

HaHaSport: Total 22 Items Found = 7148 msec
2013-04-30 19:36:44,848 DEBUG [FeedItemUrlExtractor] HaHaSport: Starting extraction of url for item: Tue 9:00-21:00 ATP Challenger Tallahassee (Kudla-Devvarman)|ATP Challenger Tour
2013-04-30 19:36:44,849 DEBUG [FeedItemUrlExtractor] HaHaSport: Source Link: http://www.ilive.to/view/48797
2013-04-30 19:36:45,045 DEBUG [FeedItemUrlExtractor] HaHaSport: No playpath found for http://www.ilive.to/view/48797
2013-04-30 19:36:45,045 DEBUG [FeedItemUrlExtractor] HaHaSport: Finished extraction of url: no result
2013-04-30 19:36:45,045 WARN [WebResourceParser] Plugin HaHaSport returned no value for resource item 'null'
and Stopstream........
2013-04-30 19:37:08,659 DEBUG [FeedItemUrlExtractor] Stopstream: Starting extraction of url for item: Tue 19:00-22:00 Los Angeles Kings vs. St. Louis Blues|NHL
2013-04-30 19:37:08,660 DEBUG [FeedItemUrlExtractor] Stopstream: Source Link: http://www.ilive.to/view/48804
2013-04-30 19:37:08,752 DEBUG [FeedItemUrlExtractor] Stopstream: No playpath found for http://www.ilive.to/view/48804
2013-04-30 19:37:08,752 DEBUG [FeedItemUrlExtractor] Stopstream: Finished extraction of url: no result
2013-04-30 19:37:08,753 WARN [WebResourceParser] Plugin Stopstream returned no value for resource item 'null'

Could another plug be causing the lockout from iLive ?

Attached log where I first see ilive plug starting. It is the last one to load.

Booted WDTV, access Serviio, check live folders.... all there but no iLive folder.... sadness :-(

Watching the end of the game with coolsport.

I'll delete ilive & try again tomorrow.

Sorry if I'm going over the same ground.

Regards
Attachments
logilive.rtf
(29.05 KiB) Downloaded 1531 times
PreviousNext

Return to Available plugins