This hdtrailers.groovy "webresource" will access all these sites and display the most recently posted trailer or teaser for each movie in the requested list. If there are no trailers or teasers, the most recently posted item will display.
If the option pref=apple is specified and there is an apple trailer in the list, the latest apple trailer will be displayed instead of the latest trailer overall.
The following lists are supported:
* Latest trailers: "http://www.hd-trailers.net?start=nn&res=yyy&pref=apple
* Most watched: "http://www.hd-trailers.net/most-watched?res=yyy
* Top 10: "http://www.hd-trailers.net/top-movies?res=yyy
* Opening-this-week: "http://www.hd-trailers.net/opening-this-week?res=yyy
* Coming soon: "http://www.hd-trailers.net/coming-soon?res=yyy
* Netflix-new-releases: "http://www.hd-trailers.net/netflix-new-releases?res=yyy
* where start=1 to start=2700 & res=480, 720 or 1080
* and the defaults are start=1 and res=480
Note that many of the 720 and particularly the 1080 resolution videos use a bit rate that exceeds 5mbps and may not play smoothly on normal DSL connections.
V5: Aug. 13, 2012 - version logging and Serviio 1.0 prereq
V6: Sep. 17, 2012 - exclude restricted "Red Band Trailers"
V7: Sep. 20, 2012 - support changed YouTube links
V8: Nov. 13, 2012 - corrected titles
V9: Feb. 3, 2013 - New yahoo format
V10: Mar 13,2013- Fix thumbs and ' in Titles
V11: May 30, 2013 - Use Protected read
V12: Nov 1, 2013 - Remove Protected read
V13: June 8,2016 - Restore missing Thumbnails