I did everything as writen in the first post: put groovy file in the plug in folder; set the web resource tab, edit the profiles xml. On the TV I see Serviio Online Sopcast folder with 7 sopcast menu.
Still dropping the connection on the TV every 2 min or so - and have to manually restart.
I use Serviio 1.4 .1 and Samsung TV UE40ES6340 (E series)
Only difference to the first post is that using Serviio 1.4.1 version the profiles xml dows not have C/D/E profile (as indicated in the initial post) but E/F Samsung profile (and A, B, and C/D profiles).
I suppose this is the reason for the first line being different too:
instead of the indicated line:
<Matches container="mp4" vCodec="mpeg4" aCodec="lpcm" />
the xml contains this:
<Matches container="mp4" aCodec="lpcm"/> (missing the part - vCodec="mpeg4")
Regardles, I copied the two lines jhb50 suggested after the first line. But still dropping connection.
I didn't use previous versins of serviio - so I don't know if would have worked out with them