FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SvtPlay

<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

Frallan wrote:This link seems to work with some Samsung TVs...
beta.svtplay.se/

Maybe there is a way to make it work for serviio?

What do you mean?

The beta looks just like the ordinary svtplay site. Which works with this plugin if you follow the instructions.
<<

padwan

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 am

Hello, I'm trying to get SVT Play on my WD TV Live and I'm almost at the finish line :)

I've added some resources but when I try to play the files it only works for about five seconds with perfect picture and audio. Then i get no sound and laggy video. Any idéas what might be causing this?

Have been following the instructions, set the profile to "WDTV Live" and restarted the service.

Thanks
Last edited by padwan on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

csholmq

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:38 am

Post detailed log please.
<<

padwan

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Here's my log-file

This is what i've done:

1) I put the SvtPlayWebResouceExtractor.groovy in the /plugins directory
2) Edited the ServiioService.exe.vmoptions and added the following line (path and filename is correct): -Dffmpeg.location="C:\Program Files\Serviio\lib\FFMPegWrapper.bat"
3) Put the wrapper in /lib (path and filename to ffmpeg.exe is correct)

Set the profile to WDTV Live http://clip2net.com/s/2z54n
Added an online resource like this http://clip2net.com/s/2z555

Not sure if it's really serviio that's the issue here tho. Been experiencing lag on some other video files played on my WD TV Live via network sharing (serviio not involved)..

Any help is very appreciated, thanks again :)
Attachments
serviio.log
(13.34 KiB) Downloaded 434 times
<<

csholmq

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:13 pm

You need to enable debug logging. I need to see the FFmpeg command.
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:47 pm

padwan: also please tell us
* The url:s of the resources you added.
* The names of the episodes you tried to play

/ O
<<

T68

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Really a noob on Serviio and plugins so bear with me. I'm trying to get this plugin work on my synolog NAS ds212J. But I just don't know where to put the files in the OP. Plugin is in the right folder on the syno. But were do I find the folders for the extras?
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:50 pm

T68 wrote:Really a noob on Serviio and plugins so bear with me. I'm trying to get this plugin work on my synolog NAS ds212J. But I just don't know where to put the files in the OP. Plugin is in the right folder on the syno. But were do I find the folders for the extras?

On the same level as your plugin folder there should be a lib folder.
Put the wrapper and the jar-file in the lib folder.

Make sure you follow the instructions regarding
* setting the correct path to ffmpeg inside the wrapper.
* adding a line in the server config file telling serviio to use the wrapper instead of directly calling ffmpeg.

Instructions are in the first post of this thread as well as inside the actiual plugin.

HTH

/ O
<<

Swehawk

Serviio lover

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:42 am

First of all I want to thank Otto for bringing back SVT-play to Serviio! Great job :D

Some time after having installed the plugin I upgraded Serviio from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1. Afterwards I discovered that I wasn't able to add any more SVT-play web resources. Pretty soon I found out that this was due to the file ServiioService.exe.vmoptions being overwritten by the Serviio installer, so I just had to add "-Dffmpeg.location=/path/to/serviio/lib/FFMPegwrapper.bat" to get it up and running again!

@otto: Maybe you could put a note of that in the instructions in the 1st post?
Last edited by Swehawk on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:55 am

Swehawk wrote:First of all I want to thank Otto for bringing back SVT-play to Serviio! Great job :D

Some time after having installed the plugin I upgraded Serviio from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1. Afterwards I discovered that I wasn't able to add any more SVT-play web resources. Pretty soon I found out that this was due to the file ServiioService.exe.vmoptions being overwritten by the Serviio installer, so I just had to add "-Dffmpeg.location=/path/to/serviio/lib/FFMPegwrapper.sh" to get it up and running again!

@otto: Maybe you could put a note of that in the instructions in the 1st post?

Thanks for the tip. I'll do it right away.
<<

klima

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Thanks for this plugin, it works great, once you follow the installation.

I missed to change the serviio console library category to Web Resource instead of RSS.
After changing that, compiling ffmpeg for Ubuntu 12.10 and
Learning the hard way, that the wrapper link inside the serviio.sh file does not go in the top stand alone as in serviio.exe.vmoptions, it actually needs to go further down in the serviio.sh file java opt or something inside brackets.
then it all worked.

thanks again!
<<

muszaj

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Thanks for the new plugin, works great on my PC!
Otto's rule! (My name is Otto as well ;)

Now I'm trying to get it work on my WD My Book Live.
I edited the ffmped path in ServiioService.exe.vmoptions and copied apache-commons-lang.jar to lib directory,
but I still get a groovy.lang.MissingMethodException error, I keep experimenting :)

Edit: it works on MBL after some cleanup & restart! :)
Panasonic Viera D25
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:07 pm

muszaj wrote:
Edit: it works on MBL after some cleanup & restart! :)

Great! :D
<<

mattley

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Hello, im trying to get this to work but im having problems, the folder comes up but there is nothing in it, according to the log its failing to retrieve information from the URL im providing.

Im a bit lost on what im doing wrong here so maybe one of you experts can take a look at it and help me out.
Attachments
serviio.log
(182.98 KiB) Downloaded 568 times
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:33 pm

mattley wrote:Hello, im trying to get this to work but im having problems, the folder comes up but there is nothing in it, according to the log its failing to retrieve information from the URL im providing.

Im a bit lost on what im doing wrong here so maybe one of you experts can take a look at it and help me out.

@mattley, did you follow the instructions in the first post of this thread carefully?

You need to add a wrapper from the svtplay-extras zip file to the lib folder, and you need to tell Serviio to use this wrapper by editing the ServiioService.exe.vmoptions file in the bin folder. You will need to edit the wrapper (which is a text file) and tell it the path to your actual ffmpeg.exe program (which is probably inside your lib folder). Also, you need to extract the apache-common-lang.jar file from the svtplay-extras zip file and drop it in your lib folder.

To see what went wrong, you need to stop the Serviio service, delete the log file, enable detailed logging and then start the Serviio service again. After that, please wait a few minutes before reposting your log file in this forum.
<<

mattley

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Hey

I have the ffmpeg.exe, FFMPegWrapper.bat, FFMPegWrapper.sh and apache-commons-lang.jar in the lib folder.
I have edited ServiioConsole.exe.vmoptions (which is locatated in Bin folder) with the line -Dffmpeg.location="C:\Program Files\Serviio\lib\FFMPegWrapper.bat"
Im not 100% sure the " should be at the end tho?

I have edited the .bat file with command: SET PATH_TO_FFMPEG="C:\Program Files\Serviio\lib\FFMPeg.exe"

Debug log attached.
Attachments
serviio.log
debug version
(259.08 KiB) Downloaded 522 times
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:45 pm

This line (and several like it) from ths log file indicates that the vmoptions did not stick:

Code:
2012-12-17 15:21:40,630 DEBUG [ProcessExecutor] Starting C:\Program Files\Serviio\bin\\..\lib/ffmpeg.exe -i http://svtplay5o-f.akamaihd.net/i/world/open/20121130/1167692-002A/PA_SPARET_2012-002A-cc72c9b64b2a5b5c_%2c900%2c348%2c564%2c1680%2c2800%2c.mp4.csmil/index_3_av.m3u8?e=b2a7ace1bf661c32

The option goes into this file:
ServiioService.exe.vmoptions

(NOT the ServiicConsole.exe.vmpotions).

And remove the quotes, I don't have any in my file. So, the added line should read:

Code:
-Dffmpeg.location=C:\Program Files\Serviio\lib\ffmpegwrapper.bat
<<

mattley

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Alright, problem is, i dont have any file called serviioservice.exe.vmoptions.

The files i have in the bin folder are:

serviio.bat
serviio-console.bat
ServiioConsole.exe
ServiioConsole.exe.vmoptions
ServiioService.exe

Also searched but didnt find any file called serviioservice.exe.vmoptions in the serviio folder.

Edit
I just remembered i deleted 1 file as i thought it was a duplicate, it might have been the file i neeed, gonna reinstall and try this again.

Edit 2
As i suspected the file i removed was the file you mentioned, still doesnt work however. When i navigate to the online folder on my TV i get the folders i added but there is no content in them, i have done stop/start server and forced update.

Currently my serviioservice.exe.vmoptions look like this:
-Xmx512m
Last edited by mattley on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

hickey

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Sorry for my newbie question but could someone answer if this plugin can be used on OSX?
If so, what needs to be done to install this plugin?

Thanks in advance!
<<

ottomatic

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:44 pm

mattley wrote:Edit
I just remembered i deleted 1 file as i thought it was a duplicate, it might have been the file i neeed, gonna reinstall and try this again.

You don't need to reinstall.
Just add the file. It's a text file, and the contents of mine is:

Code:
-Xmx512m
PreviousNext

Return to Available plugins