FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Twitch.tv/Justin.tv

<<

radiant

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Re: Twitch.tv/Justin.tv

All resolutions?
For me the 432p+ resolution does not show up on either of the streams that have them either on my sony bravia nor the remote browser based media player.
It's not that it's not playing it's that it wont even show up as an option to play.

What could be doing it?
<<

FleshBaG

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Got a SONY BRAVIA KDL 46ex720, everything used to work great, all of a sudden now i cant get anything in the channel folders. Get the http://www.twitch.tv/mlglol folder but then its empty. Read the thread cant find a solution. Will appreciate any help. Thank you.
<<

jules

DLNA master

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:21 am

see if you have the latest script yet (v4) and let's start with a log
radiant wrote:All resolutions?
For me the 432p+ resolution does not show up on either of the streams that have them either on my sony bravia nor the remote browser based media player.
It's not that it's not playing it's that it wont even show up as an option to play.

What could be doing it?

in order for me to view it, i had to have it as a selection, so it certainly displays for me. you could go back and replace the ffmpeg.exe file again (just to be sure), get V4 of the script again, restart serviio, do some force refreshing...
<<

Witiko

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:45 pm

I keep having problems with this stream off and on. Some times I can see it listed in the online folder and I get the 720p option but then I click it I get an error. Other times I get scglive listed in online but no option after that. Other times it works just fine.

I have tried forced refresh, new plugin, and full reinstall, updated FFmpeg, just off firewall, shut off all protection, I even restarted my PC and PS3. Nothing seems to work.

http://www.twitch.tv/scglive?utm_campai ... ygames.com
or
http://www.twitch.tv/scglive

2013-06-30 16:37:05,405 WARN [FeedUpdaterThread] Failed to retrieve online item information for rtmp://199.9.254.80/app playpath=jtv_kUadCLZFJ6QnMrfq swfUrl=http://www-cdn.jtvnw.net/widgets/live_embed_player.rba44673091039dd7a2493939d027fcdaf5aa465f.swf swfVfy=1 jtv=285b8e32e758df423ea62a6e3d703934f8053efe:{\"swfDomains\":\20[\"justin.tv\",\20\"jtvx.com\",\20\"xarth.com\",\20\"twitchtv.com\",\20\"twitch.tv\",\20\"newjtv.com\",\20\"jtvnw.net\",\20\"wdtinc.com\",\20\"imapweather.com\",\20\"facebook.com\",\20\"starcrafting.com\"],\20\"streamName\":\20\"jtv_kUadCLZFJ6QnMrfq\",\20\"expiration\":\201372628218,\20\"server\":\20\"video12-1.ord01\"} live=1. It might not play.
java.io.IOException: org.serviio.library.local.metadata.extractor.InvalidMediaFormatException: Unknown video file type.
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.retrieveMetadata(FeedUpdaterThread.java:292)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.retrieveTechnicalMetadata(FeedUpdaterThread.java:209)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.run(FeedUpdaterThread.java:102)
Caused by: org.serviio.library.local.metadata.extractor.InvalidMediaFormatException: Unknown video file type.
at org.serviio.library.metadata.FFmpegMetadataRetriever.validateMandatoryMetadata(FFmpegMetadataRetriever.java:453)
at org.serviio.library.metadata.FFmpegMetadataRetriever.retrieveMetadata(FFmpegMetadataRetriever.java:94)
at org.serviio.library.metadata.FFmpegMetadataRetriever.retrieveOnlineMetadata(FFmpegMetadataRetriever.java:132)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.retrieveMetadata(FeedUpdaterThread.java:269)
... 2 more
<<

Tigz

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:20 pm

I am completely new to this whole thing, so please bare with me if my question seems silly. I downloaded serviio, and the twitch plug-in. I go to Library>Online Sources. Add hhtp://twitch.tv/riotgames as a Web Source. Save, force refresh. I then go to my PS3. Go to Video>Serviio>Video>Online>Riot Games, but it says "There are no titles". I have tried fresh installs of both Serviio and the plug-in. Turning off firewall. Restarting everything. Nothing seems to bring up the stream. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Any suggestions?

Thanks
<<

tyrant00

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:25 am

Re:

Tigz wrote:I am completely new to this whole thing, so please bare with me if my question seems silly. I downloaded serviio, and the twitch plug-in. I go to Library>Online Sources. Add hhtp://twitch.tv/riotgames as a Web Source. Save, force refresh. I then go to my PS3. Go to Video>Serviio>Video>Online>Riot Games, but it says "There are no titles". I have tried fresh installs of both Serviio and the plug-in. Turning off firewall. Restarting everything. Nothing seems to bring up the stream. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Check the URL. It is http://twitch.tv/riotgames and not(!) hhtp://twitch.tv/riotgames .
Restarting the Serviio Service can help sometimes. WinKey + R -> services.msc -> search for Serviio Service and stop;start it again.
Then do a force refresh on the library and a force refresh on the specific Online Source entry. After refreshing you have to wait 1-2 minutes to take effect.
<<

sjsu

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:57 am

tried on latest serviio. does not work for

http://www.justin.tv/highspothorror595#/w/6055644000/20 <-on source url

as web resource and video selected.

created empty folder for me
<<

jules

DLNA master

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:48 pm

works fine here. can you try replacing the ffmpeg binary with the version from a few posts/pages back? or if you're under a unixoid system, build a newer version of it yourself.
<<

Tigz

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Re: Re:

tyrant00 wrote:
Tigz wrote:I am completely new to this whole thing, so please bare with me if my question seems silly. I downloaded serviio, and the twitch plug-in. I go to Library>Online Sources. Add hhtp://twitch.tv/riotgames as a Web Source. Save, force refresh. I then go to my PS3. Go to Video>Serviio>Video>Online>Riot Games, but it says "There are no titles". I have tried fresh installs of both Serviio and the plug-in. Turning off firewall. Restarting everything. Nothing seems to bring up the stream. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Check the URL. It is http://twitch.tv/riotgames and not(!) hhtp://twitch.tv/riotgames .
Restarting the Serviio Service can help sometimes. WinKey + R -> services.msc -> search for Serviio Service and stop;start it again.
Then do a force refresh on the library and a force refresh on the specific Online Source entry. After refreshing you have to wait 1-2 minutes to take effect.

My apologies about miss typing the "http:", I had it correct in serviio though.

This is the log:
013-07-05 11:29:38,689 WARN [FeedUpdaterThread] Failed to retrieve online item information for rtmp://199.9.254.179/app playpath=jtv_tQaYPS2_v4PSJCQH swfUrl=http://www-cdn.jtvnw.net/widgets/live_embed_player.rbc5271addced0db464df7355029bf95804ed2fb4.swf swfVfy=1 jtv=0517220332bb07aa22dc358f9889bed48f1a9090:{\"swfDomains\":\20[\"justin.tv\",\20\"jtvx.com\",\20\"xarth.com\",\20\"twitchtv.com\",\20\"twitch.tv\",\20\"newjtv.com\",\20\"jtvnw.net\",\20\"wdtinc.com\",\20\"imapweather.com\",\20\"facebook.com\",\20\"starcrafting.com\"],\20\"streamName\":\20\"jtv_tQaYPS2_v4PSJCQH\",\20\"expiration\":\201373052589,\20\"server\":\20\"video23-2.lax01\"} live=1. It might not play.
java.io.IOException: org.serviio.library.local.metadata.extractor.InvalidMediaFormatException: Unknown video file type.
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.retrieveMetadata(FeedUpdaterThread.java:292)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.retrieveTechnicalMetadata(FeedUpdaterThread.java:209)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.run(FeedUpdaterThread.java:102)
Caused by: org.serviio.library.local.metadata.extractor.InvalidMediaFormatException: Unknown video file type.
at org.serviio.library.metadata.FFmpegMetadataRetriever.validateMandatoryMetadata(FFmpegMetadataRetriever.java:453)
at org.serviio.library.metadata.FFmpegMetadataRetriever.retrieveMetadata(FFmpegMetadataRetriever.java:94)
at org.serviio.library.metadata.FFmpegMetadataRetriever.retrieveOnlineMetadata(FFmpegMetadataRetriever.java:132)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.retrieveMetadata(FeedUpdaterThread.java:269)
... 2 more

Ive tried using a diffrent ffmpeg, but I am not sure I did it correctly : /
Is the ffmeg even my problem?

Thanks
Last edited by Tigz on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

sjsu

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:51 pm

jules wrote:works fine here. can you try replacing the ffmpeg binary with the version from a few posts/pages back? or if you're under a unixoid system, build a newer version of it yourself.

here is another thing. i hav windows 7 . when i try to even run ffmpeg exe , cmd liek black window pops up and disappers. i tried runnign as admin still same thing.

but where and how to replace my ffmpeg binay if that is next action for me.

thanks for your help
<<

jules

DLNA master

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:20 pm

that's normal. the ffmpeg.exe to replace is in your serviio installation folder's "lib" folder.
<<

jules

DLNA master

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Re: Re:

Tigz wrote:Ive tried using a diffrent ffmpeg, but I am not sure I did it correctly : /
Is the ffmeg even my problem?

Thanks

might be, because the url it extracts looks good. see the above post on directions for which ffmpeg binary to replace.
<<

Tigz

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:18 am

So I tried replacing the ffmpeg file with a couple others I found. None seem to work. Anyone have any other ideas?

Also; I'm going into the files i download, opening them with win7, going to the bin directory and just removing the ffmpeg.exe and moving it into the serviio>lib file and replacing the old.
<<

jules

DLNA master

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:04 pm

<<

Tigz

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Unfortunately those are the static ffmpeg files that I tried. I tried both the 32 and 64 bit. Should I be doing this differently than I explained in my previous post?

Thanks again for all the help.
<<

jules

DLNA master

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:57 pm

nah, that's all i know. if you have the latest serviio, are entering the correct url as web resource, have a current version of ffmpeg and your profiles/codec support on the renderer isn't fucked up, there's no reason for this to not work. as i said, it works fine for me, so i can't even reproduce the issue to find out what to do. sorry.
<<

Witiko

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:00 pm

http://www.twitch.tv/scglive?utm_campai ... ygames.com
or
http://www.twitch.tv/scglive

Same problem again this week. It was working just fine and now it is broken. I see SCGlive folder but nothing under it. Can I get some help??

I have tried a few other streams just to test. They are all doing the same thing now. I would think something was blocking them but I have not added any programs to my PC in the last few weeks. So I have no idea what changed.

UPDATE

I uninstalled and reinstalled version 1.1 and now it works. Any idea why that would be?
Last edited by Witiko on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

sjsu

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Tigz wrote:Unfortunately those are the static ffmpeg files that I tried. I tried both the 32 and 64 bit. Should I be doing this differently than I explained in my previous post?

thats i been trying too, now it throws message with trying different ffmpeg , serviio can not start even, bad..
<<

sjsu

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:09 pm

sjsu wrote:
Tigz wrote:Unfortunately those are the static ffmpeg files that I tried. I tried both the 32 and 64 bit. Should I be doing this differently than I explained in my previous post?

thats i been trying too, now it throws message with trying different ffmpeg , serviio can not start even, bad..

/////////////
i dont know how u guys r making it work. the procedure seems simple enough

-i reinstalled the serviio (making sure everything is default)
-started it, added as few ' web resource' justin tv links(working on laptop)
-no folder even cretaed now under online.
-stoope/restart serviio, no avail
-tried a few different ffmpeg, no avail, atleast service now starts but no folder cretaed forget t he stream link in that folder which was empty in my case before i tried these above steps.. this is annoying me now.. any help plz

>my system has 6gb ram, intel 2.4 ghz win 7.
<<

sjsu

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:49 pm

sjsu wrote:
sjsu wrote:

/////////////
i dont know how u guys r making it work. the procedure seems simple enough

-i reinstalled the serviio (making sure everything is default)
-started it, added as few ' web resource' justin tv links(working on laptop)
-no folder even cretaed now under online.
-stoope/restart serviio, no avail
-tried a few different ffmpeg, no avail, atleast service now starts but no folder cretaed forget t he stream link in that folder which was empty in my case before i tried these above steps.. this is annoying me now.. any help plz

>my system has 6gb ram, intel 2.4 ghz win 7.

////
further update is i forgot to put plugin :-)
so finally got it working with 1.1 version.

thanks for your efforts
PreviousNext

Return to Available plugins