FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Access HD HomeRun Prime on blu ray

<<

surreyman

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Access HD HomeRun Prime on blu ray

I have a HD HomeRun Prime cable card tuner that I can watch TV thru Media Center on my computer. I just purchased a Sony wifi BDP S3100 blu ray player. I would like to hook up so the blu ray can get the TV signal from the cable tuner and then watch TV. Are there any instructions available for someone new to setting this up? I have tried several ways and have not been successful. Appreciate the help.
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Re: Access HD HomeRun Prime on blu ray

Theres a HD Homerun plugin for Serviio here - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=14515
Sony Bravia 2010 52NX803 - Sony PS3 - Xbox 360
Serviio running on QNAP NAS 639 Pro - 1.6 Intel Dual Core - 2GB RAM and QNAP NAS 121 - 2Ghz ARM Marvell - 1GB RAM
Console using ServiiDroid for Android, ServiiMetro and ServiiWP for Windows Phone and WebUI for iOS
<<

surreyman

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Re: Access HD HomeRun Prime on blu ray

I followed the instructions as given for the HD Home Run plug and unfortunately do not see all the channels from the HD Home Run Prime tuner. I am able to watch a few channels that are on the channel list on the Serviio server list on a Panasonic internet TV connected to a linkysis Wifi media bridge. Not all the channels are showing up and some that appear on the listing I cannot view. Any suggestions? When I attempt to view on a Vizio e390i-A1 smart TV I see the same channels as on my Panasonic (but not all) and no channels will play on the Visio TV. Any suggestions? Many thanks,

Return to Plugin requests