FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Soma FM - Streams

<<

chirigue

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:17 am

Soma FM - Streams

Hi everyone, new to this forum... i just want to pass some great music streams from "SomaFM" go to http://somafm.com/ you can get about 20 different music channels with a plethora of styles. bit more focus on teckno sounds, but all of them good. give it a try! i'm a listener for some time now. i hope you enjoy it as much as i do ...(no commercials)
BTW : i use VLC to get source URL's streams.
be well and happy listening ;)
<<

Lentilbake

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:47 pm

Re: Soma FM - Streams

I've been trying to get SomaFM to play on my Samsung TV as an online source without success.

I've tried entering the direct link: http://ice1.somafm.com/groovesalad-128-mp3 as a 'Live Stream' online source and this checks OK when I click the URL check.

On my TV I go to the Audio / Online folder but there's nothing there.

I use Serviio all the time to play audio and video from my PC so I know that side of it works.

Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Check the log. I assume you selected it as Audio live stream in the console.
<<

Satjit

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:30 pm

These settings work just fine :)
<<

Paul C

DLNA master

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:10 pm

This SomaFM station and some other SomaFM stations are included in the Internet radio stations stream at viewtopic.php?f=42&t=24378
Serviio Pro v2.3, DBpoweramp & Asset UPnP (R7.4), HP Elitebook, HP Pavilion, Windows 10 Pro, Linn Majik DS/1, NEET AirstreamPro renderer, Naim NAC72/NAP140 (x2), Celestion Ditton 25 and Spendor A5 speakers, WD TV Media Player (x2), Panasonic Blu-ray DMP-BDT360, Panasonic TV, Amazon Fire 7 HDX, Kazoo & BubbleUPnP apps, Qobuz Studio Hi-Res.
<<

Advica

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:10 pm

chirigue wrote:Hi everyone, new to this forum... i just want to pass some great music streams from "SomaFM" go to http://somafm.com/ you can get about 20 different music channels with a plethora of styles. bit more focus on teckno sounds, but all of them good. give it a try! i'm a listener for some time now. i hope you enjoy it as much as i do ...(no commercials)
BTW : i use VLC to get source URL's streams.
be well and happy listening ;)

Oh, thank You very much. I was listening to soma long time ago, and You just reminded me of it. Lovely music there. I recommend it too :)
Dive in, dive deep. The cave You fear to enter holds the treasure You seek!
:lol: :D 8-)

Return to Audio feeds