Problem: my Philips TV DOES see the Serviio server and the Music, photo and Video folders, but DOES NOT no content at all. However, the default "Diskstation" shows everything fine, I can also stream what I want (except the media formats that Serviio excel in!)
- Synology 213 NAS, data is in /volume1/music,photo, video
- ownership of the directories and files serviio:users
- in the Serviio NAS package permissions set correctly for the user
- NAS has just one ip address, on the same subnet as the TV (I only have one router, Fritzbox 7340)
- Serviio Console recognizes the TV as Generic DLNA
- changing that to the default Philps profile does not help
- debug logging does not seem to show what I need
Question to you:
- is this a known issue (couldn't find it in the forum pages)?
- what would you need from me to assist any further?