FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Progress bar for adding AND removing a Library

<<

josch.hh

Serviio lover

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Progress bar for adding AND removing a Library

Just experienced that the removal of a bigger library takes quite long and there is no progress information found in the webui (except the "waiting" animation on the save button) and also not in the log file.
I was a little unsure if serviio is still working/running on the removal... it took 10-15min.

So i propose what is written in the subject. ;-)
<<

DevXen

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed May 04, 2016 1:51 am

Re: Progress bar for adding AND removing a Library

josch.hh wrote:Just experienced that the removal of a bigger library takes quite long and there is no progress information found in the webui (except the "waiting" animation on the save button) and also not in the log file.
I was a little unsure if serviio is still working/running on the removal... it took 10-15min.

When I removed my big library I opened the serviio app and got refresh and each time it told me the total number of files and it went down each time I did it. Maybe that will help you?
<<

josch.hh

Serviio lover

Post Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:59 pm

DevXen wrote:
josch.hh wrote:Just experienced that the removal of a bigger library takes quite long and there is no progress information found in the webui (except the "waiting" animation on the save button) and also not in the log file.

When I removed my big library I opened the serviio app and got refresh and each time it told me the total number of files and it went down each time I did it. Maybe that will help you?

No, i dont use the Serviio App. I guess there is no for Apple.

A progress bar would help me.
<<

DenyAll

DLNA master

Post Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:34 am

A progress bar (or rolling list) would be something worth considering, but to correct something....
Serviio Console is available on any device with a web browser (including Safari on Apple devices) by entering http://<server_ip_address>:23423/console in the browser (where <server_ip_address> is the IP address of the PC on which Serviio is running ).
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera FX800A | Panasonic Viera CS610A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 10 | Serviio 1.10.1 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.
<<

josch.hh

Serviio lover

Post Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:00 pm

DenyAll wrote:A progress bar (or rolling list) would be something worth considering, but to correct something....
Serviio Console is available on any device with a web browser (including Safari on Apple devices) by entering http://<server_ip_address>:23423/console in the browser (where <server_ip_address> is the IP address of the PC on which Serviio is running ).

The Serviio console web interface was to my mind not an app. I was thinking about the Android "App".

Return to Feature requests